1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Donald J. Trump

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Willy, Dec 24, 2015.

1. John logan

John logan Getting Started

Trumps doing a fine job he's got the moxie to learn as he makes mistakes everyone makes them. Right now and for the duration of his term he'll be blamed for spoilt milk etc he is letting god guide him that's all it takes. He may not be popular for a while like Lincoln.

2. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Trump is not a conservative.

He now supports a 2 State solution in Israel, does not want to prosecute Clinton, wants single payer healthcare. etc.

3. John logan

Where are you finding these things?

4. CoreIssue

On cable news, Internet sources like Mark Levin, conservative emails, etc/

5. John logan

He's the best conservative president we have right now The Jews will not except land for peace with out assured peace Trump knows this. It would be a bone to eastern nations to let this story ride. I'm not sure what would be gained putting an old women in jail. She deserves it,I think but it would inflame the democrats who voted for Trump. I think just bringing out the truth and punishing her underlings might be better. I pray for God to give him wisdom daily. I'm trusting prayer alone because that's what got him elected. The Bible say to be nice to your enemy's,would pore hot coal on their heads.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  6. CoreIssue

He is not a conservative.

Please Muslim countries. Why?

Put Clinton in jail? Yes! She damaged national security and caused a lot of American death. Able to run for NY Mayor and be politically active then able to go to prison. Inflams Dems, don't care.

Trump is God's judgement on America. Cruz would have been a blessing.

7. John logan

Not convinced we will see.

Willy likes this.
  8. Willy

Willy Pro Poster

Yea … he still scares me a bit and I have concerns, but he has delivered a conservative Supreme Court judge and will likely repeat that in the near future. That is huge.

Also, he is against the globalists although I am concerned that members of his own party are leaning on him to change.

He has many enemies on the right who want a global government or who seek to gain if he is removed.

:popcorn:

CoreIssue likes this.
  9. John logan

What I saw this morning of his welcome in Saudi pleased me. Even in a position of power we must be able to reason with others

10. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

Core said:
    Trump is God's judgement on America

what does this mean?

11. CoreIssue

God appoints the leaders of countries. He appoints according to the spiritual condition of the country.

Look at Israel in example, who he appointed at different times in history. Including conquerors

12. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

just what I thought after I asked.

:icon sad:

13. jeager106

jeager106 Getting Started

He'll learn as he has surrounded himself with good advisers.

He won't take any crap from Islam.
    Neither will I!

Jihad Report
    May 20, 2017 -
    May 26, 2017

Attacks 51
    Killed 348
    Injured 485
    Suicide Blasts 11
    Countries 14

In one week worldwide.
    Religion of peace??????
    A perversion of a religion or not a religion at all?
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Well let us bring more of them into our Country. Really?

Let there be no doubt that we are at WAR with Islam.
    Not our choice.
    109 verses in the Koran COMMANDING to kill the infidel.
    Google it.

14. Willy

Willy Pro Poster

I agree with you ... but please realize that over 55,000 Syrian children are dead because Barry Obama doesn't like Bashar al-Assad and instead of pushing Assad diplomatically to hold elections and introduce reform, decides instead to sponsor war in Syria and supply arms to terrorists and for that he is a war criminal. Can you understand why some people might want a little revenge for what they see going on in what's left of their country?

Do you believe that the citizens of a country are responsible for the actions of their president?

I am not justifying either action here. What's going on here is one of the saddest scenarios I've ever seen and the deflection of responsibility is deafening.

Every time I watch the news and the reporter looks baffled on why some Muslim would blow up innocent Americans, Canadians, Britons etc. I have to ask myself what delusion that reporter is living in.

God is no respecter of persons. Each has value.

All sides should back off and stop the violence.

:feeling: