• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Trump is different but no better than Hillary.

I realized there is one way, and one way only, to get most conservatives to vote for Trump. That is the convince us he will nominate and get Cruz on the Supreme Court.

It is already spreading. Gingrich, who is looking the the VP, is fully behind it.

Think about it.

I have thought about it and Trump is FAR superior to Hillary because he will surround himself with proven conservatives,,,,I shutter at what Hillary will surround herself with! Also, I pray Cruz will suck it up and take the Supreme Court position!!!

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
No one knows what Trump will do or who he will recruit. We just don't know because he lies so consistently.

Of course Cruz would take the Supreme Court. That isn't even a debatable point.

The question is will Trump offer it to him. So far he has only mentioned liberals for the job.

Trump is a liberal of 68 years. He is pro homosexuality, partial birth abortion, has been sued and lost many times, hired illegals and on and on.

You and I are only 2 years different in age. Plus what I have seen as a Vet, business owner, working in Intel, etc makes me all to aware of DC.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Such as his liberal sister. Plus others, who are moderates.

He also has said such as Cruz is too rigid when it comes to the Constitution.

Fine, vote for Hillary or don't vote for Trump which is a vote Hillary! Ether way, if you are a true conservative, it should be NO Hillary, not no Trump. I was raised up and as much as a conservative as you but I can see the big picture. I am moving on and we need to do the best we can do to defeat Hillary, Anything that doesn't help Trump, helps Hillary....please support Trump! Besides we can vote in conservative during the next Mid-terms and help keep Trump on the right track

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The big picture is if Clinton gets in the Supreme Court is liberal for the next 40 years. A monster picture.

As I said, if, and only if, Trump gives convincing assurances about Cruz on the Court will I vote for him. Otherwise I will write in Cruz.

Trump is absolutely a liberal. We lose with either of them.

If he cannot make the Supreme Court a top priority, you have all the answers you need.

The country is sure doing a bang up job electing conservatives to congress.

John logan

Getting Started
God has said he would choose our leaders. I have prayed consistantanly for a Christian leader as well he would guide our leaders I voted for Cruz in the Caucasus but perhaps God will put him in the SC that's fine. I let God decide.

John logan

Getting Started
I think Trump will be the next president. He might put Cruz in the SC. The next most important question Trumps running mate. They should be strong in religion a Christian and young enough to be the nxt president after Trump.

John logan

Getting Started
I voted for Cruz in the Caucasus he lost I've prayed for a Christian in the White House. I've heard trump might give Cruz the SCOUS. I'm all for that,leaving the big question of Trumps running mate,a person to run for president after Trump. Who would be a good candidate?

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Isn't it interesting that we are about to enter the most important times in biblical prophecy and the leaders of this world are absolutely worthless in their abilities to deal with any of what is about to come?

No wonder the world will be completely deceived and amazed.

John logan

Getting Started
You didn't name a vp prospect ,I believe Dr Carson might be a good choice I also would like to see Sen. Cruz in the Supreme Court. Man can not answer the questions of this world we must have God. I think my likes and much prayer could

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, CTZ.

As for VP, Cruz won't be nominated for the court nor Carson for VP. Trump already has a tentative list for both positions and neither are on either.

jwillie4

I will vote, but I don't know who to vote for. Clinton is out of the question. Though I have to admit, Trump scares me. To be honest, I have wondered if God had pulled his hand back from America due to our disobedience. Maybe that is why there is no good candidates.

Junkers all

I dont know any of them running for president.and no idea who will win or what effect they will have on the future .Gods in control so i dont have to be concerned about it. He works out everthing in the end for the good of his people .thats all i need to know.