• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

John logan

Getting Started
Trumps doing a fine job he's got the moxie to learn as he makes mistakes everyone makes them. Right now and for the duration of his term he'll be blamed for spoilt milk etc he is letting god guide him that's all it takes. He may not be popular for a while like Lincoln.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Trump is not a conservative.

He now supports a 2 State solution in Israel, does not want to prosecute Clinton, wants single payer healthcare. etc.

John logan

Getting Started
He's the best conservative president we have right now The Jews will not except land for peace with out assured peace Trump knows this. It would be a bone to eastern nations to let this story ride. I'm not sure what would be gained putting an old women in jail. She deserves it,I think but it would inflame the democrats who voted for Trump. I think just bringing out the truth and punishing her underlings might be better. I pray for God to give him wisdom daily. I'm trusting prayer alone because that's what got him elected. The Bible say to be nice to your enemy's,would pore hot coal on their heads.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
He is not a conservative.

Please Muslim countries. Why?

Put Clinton in jail? Yes! She damaged national security and caused a lot of American death. Able to run for NY Mayor and be politically active then able to go to prison. Inflams Dems, don't care.

Trump is God's judgement on America. Cruz would have been a blessing.

Willy

Pro Poster
Yea … he still scares me a bit and I have concerns, but he has delivered a conservative Supreme Court judge and will likely repeat that in the near future. That is huge.

Also, he is against the globalists although I am concerned that members of his own party are leaning on him to change.

He has many enemies on the right who want a global government or who seek to gain if he is removed.

:popcorn:

John logan

Getting Started
What I saw this morning of his welcome in Saudi pleased me. Even in a position of power we must be able to reason with others

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
God appoints the leaders of countries. He appoints according to the spiritual condition of the country.

Look at Israel in example, who he appointed at different times in history. Including conquerors

jeager106

Getting Started
Trump is better than a Democrat but still not ready to be a good President.

He'll learn as he has surrounded himself with good advisers.

He won't take any crap from Islam.
Neither will I!

Jihad Report
May 20, 2017 -
May 26, 2017

Attacks 51
Killed 348
Injured 485
Suicide Blasts 11
Countries 14

In one week worldwide.
Religion of peace??????
A perversion of a religion or not a religion at all?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Well let us bring more of them into our Country. Really?

Let there be no doubt that we are at WAR with Islam.
Not our choice.
109 verses in the Koran COMMANDING to kill the infidel.
Google it.

Willy

Pro Poster
I agree with you ... but please realize that over 55,000 Syrian children are dead because Barry Obama doesn't like Bashar al-Assad and instead of pushing Assad diplomatically to hold elections and introduce reform, decides instead to sponsor war in Syria and supply arms to terrorists and for that he is a war criminal. Can you understand why some people might want a little revenge for what they see going on in what's left of their country?

Do you believe that the citizens of a country are responsible for the actions of their president?

I am not justifying either action here. What's going on here is one of the saddest scenarios I've ever seen and the deflection of responsibility is deafening.

Every time I watch the news and the reporter looks baffled on why some Muslim would blow up innocent Americans, Canadians, Britons etc. I have to ask myself what delusion that reporter is living in.

God is no respecter of persons. Each has value.

All sides should back off and stop the violence.

:feeling:

jdyson

restricted access
Every time I say to myself, "I see right through you," he says something I totally agree with.

That is the key to trump's success. He will tell his audience whatever he believes they want to hear regardless if he agrees or not.
This tactic makes him seem on their side/your side; regardless of what that side is.

A true con-artist through and through

jdyson

restricted access
Trump is a pathological liar which is a mental illness that makes trump unqualified to be President of the USA.
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.Aug 27, 2018
Pathological lying
Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.
Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.
Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.
Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.
https://www.healthline.com/health/pathological-liar

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
And you are a qualified medical practitioner capable of determining such disorders?

Otherwise this is just your opinion and this type of labeling is completely unfounded.

jdyson

restricted access
News not reported in the US news, one ask why not-?
White House says bin Laden son killed in U.S. operation
Published: 09.14.19 , 18:46
President Trump issues statement
, saying Hamza bin Laden, son of the late al-Qaida terror group leader, was killed in a U.S. counterterrorism activity, without providing any further details; the 30-year-old had been viewed as an eventual heir to the leadership of al-Qaida
The U.S. government in February said it was offering $1 million for help tracking down Hamza bin Laden as part of the State Department's Rewards for Justice program. The department's notice said he was married to a daughter of Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah, an al-Qaida leader and Egyptian charged for his role in the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in East Africa. They were said to have two children, Osama and Khairiah, named after his parents.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5588475,00.html

jdyson

restricted access
“treason”
Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. Conviction requires two witnesses or a confession in open court.[2]
Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death,[8] or not less than 5 years' imprisonment and not more than life imprisonment without the possibility of parole (minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States will permanently lose the right to ever hold or run for public office anywhere in any capacity within the United States.[9][10]
Constitutionally, citizens of the United States owe allegiance to at least two sovereigns. One is the United States, and the other is their state. They can therefore potentially commit treason against either, or against both.[4] At least fourteen people have been charged with treason against various states; at least six were convicted, five of whom were executed. Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

Jessie

Pro Poster
just take a look at california it was the place to go for vacation! now absolutly NOT look at the laws!
I agree God is taking his hand off this country. and its not going to be pretty.