• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

TRINITARIAN GODHEADIAN QUESTIONS

Opinions to shape your opinion.
I'd prefer the ASV- but the archaic English (like the KJV) is too confusing!

I do understand your point.

It is very interesting that in just around 50 years the English language had changed and we can see the difference in this change
Luk 2:40

William Tyndale -= 1525
And the chylde grewe and wexed stronde in sprete and was filled with wysdome and the grace of God was with hym.

Geneva Bible -= 1560
And the childe grewe, and waxed strong in Spirit, and was filled with wisedome, and the grace of God was with
him

King James Version -= 1611
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

in just around 80 - 50 years the English Language had developed to what we see in the King James Version,
in fact, the King James Version is an exact copy of what the Roman Catholic produced as the English Douay Rheims Bible.
If we take the K.J.V and the
Catholic Douay Rheims Bible side by side they are exactly identical in about 96 % of both.

I am referring to both of these translations matching nearly identical both the spelling and in structuring of the language and The Trinitarian Faith System that was incorporated into the translation.

The entire Trinitarian Faith System for the Catholic Church had already been made into government Law enforced by penalty of death, torture and persecution since the fourth century.

The King James Version is nowhere even closely similar to what was considered as Old English just 100 years before,

it was produced by making The King James Version an almost exact duplicated copy of the Roman Catholic English Douay Rheims Bible - just 30 years of difference between the two translations.

Just a single generation had passed since the church of England had just broken away from the roman Catholic Church

this is- no less than 80 years had passed until the King James Translation was made. -

it was no more than just one single generation that had passed, since that the church of England had split / separated from the roman catholic church, that the Church Of England duplicated the Catholic English Translation to copy - cat as the K.J.V

Non Trinitarians and those opposing the Government mandate upon the manuscripts were tortured and killed by the millions for nearly 2000 years

ooh yea,

its been just a little over 400 years since the Catholic and Protestant English translations were accepted as allowed legal translations.

the English language has changed slightly but unless someone takes time to look up these older English words in these translations they would never really fully understand what the words mean.

Why? Did it hundreds of times before?
Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים, romanized: ʾĔlōhīm: [(ʔ)eloˈ(h)im]), the plural of אֱלוֹהַּ‎ (ʾĔlōah), is a Hebrew word meaning "gods" or "godhood". Although the word is plural, in the Hebrew Bible it most often takes singular verbal or pronominal agreement and refers to a single deity,[1][2][3][4] particularly the God of Israel in the majestic plural.[1][2][3][4][5][6] In other verses it refers to the singular gods of other nations or to deities in the plural.[1][2][3][4][5][6]

How do trinitarian Christians resolve these 2 passages - these are just 2 seeming contradictions that Christians who uphold the Trinity cannot answer from their translations

Luk 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a Spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

1..... father, into thy hands I commit my spirit: - and - 2..... a spirit hath not flesh and bones

if the father is a spirit and a spirit has no flesh and bones - no hands, how is Jesus putting forth his spirit into the hands of another spirit. when a spirit does not have flesh and bones or hands

and

if the Father is a trinitarian spirit then this means that there are 2 separate / plural " holy spirits " - unless we do not consider the spirit of the father to be - a holy spirit.

Trinitarians can attempt to answer these questions by putting forth a Trinitarian Perspective and imploring or appealing to emotional human reasoning or personal opinions to explain what these passages mean but when using the Trinitarian Translation - trinitarians have absolutely no answers to provide.

why is the trinitarian father also not considered - a Holy Spirit ? - - are not there 2 or 3 holy spirits ?

what is God = is the trinity Godhead partly holy and partly unholy -- and 2 of the Spirits of the trinity are not holy spirits ? but only 1 single Spirits of the trinity is - a Holy Spirit - the other 2 spirits are not holy spirits ?

who is the trinitarian Jesus, is he also not considered - a Holy Spirit ? - - is the Spirit of Jesus, not a Holy Spirit ?

how is the trinitarian Jesus expecting to commit his spirit into the hands of another spirit. when a spirit does not have flesh and bones or hands - a spirit has no hands - how does this apply to the Old Testament referring to the voice, arm, hands, face
eyes - Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD

where is the voice, arm, hands, face and eyes of the Father - where does the LORD smell a sweet savour and where does the LORD say something in his heart - a spirit has no heartbeat

when the scriptures say that the very sending of Jesus the Son Of God is a mystery that has been hidden since being ordained before the world - none of the princes of this world knew anything about Jesus the Son Of God.

the Old Testament Prophets and Saints of old knew absolutely nothing about the Son Of God

Col 1:26 Jesus Christ is a mystery which hath been hidden from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Rom 16:25 Jesus Christ is a mystery, which was kept secret since the world began

if Jesus is crying with a loud voice, - Father, into thy
hands I commit my spirit: and he is speaking symbolic and metaphorically concerning the Spirit - why pretend that the Old Testament would not also do the same

:1 many ways, also various ways, long ago the God spoke to their fathers

:2 in their prophets unto these last of days, of these, he spoke to them in his Son

why pretend that Jesus the Son is a literal part of the many ways and various ways that long ago the God spoke in the Old Testament. - ?

when the scriptures declare that Jesus the Son Of God is a mystery, hidden from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: - Jesus Christ is a mystery, which was kept secret since the world began

if God completely hid this from the eyes of the Jews, prophets and saints of old why do Trinitarian Translations feel the need to alter and change many passages of the Old Testament to insert and weave in a revealing message of the Son Of God / CHRIST - to come in the future - that was not revealed in the manuscripts.

The Roman Catholic Translations insert the Greek word " " CHRIST " 8 total times in their old Testament Translation in order to explain the idea of the " ANOINTED " prophesied for the future as Jesus.

The Protestants and Catholic translations both - overly exaggerate and manipulate the Translations to change, insert and add words to change the original message of the manuscripts to insert the TRINITY in the Old Testament to weave in and insert a Trinitarian ideology and reveal a trinitarian Godhead and the Son Of God and his prophetic future arrival and prophetic purpose -

to the point that it implies that the Prophets and readers living throughout the Old Testament would have never ever missed these prophecies and revelations - Trinitarians literally go in the manuscripts of the Old Testament and in every way possible manipulate, alter and change the original message to insert and add wording to alter the original message to show the Trinity and and the Son Of God and his prophetic future arrival and prophetic purpose -

to the point that Old Testament prophets and readers living in Old Testament times could never missed these revelations and prophecies - they would have all known and understood and believed and expected the
TRINITY in the Old Testament and looked forward to trinitarian Godhead and the Son Of God

but yet, this all was a mystery which hath been hidden from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

but yet, this all was a mystery which was kept secret since the world began

but Trinitarians do overly exaggerate and manipulate the Translations to change, insert and add words to change the original message of the Old Testament - to propagate the Trinity and and the Son Of God and his prophetic future arrival and prophetic purpose revealed-

and the Old Testament does prophecy and reveal the coming of the Anointed - Jews do believe in the Messiah

but why go in the manuscripts and alter the passages to change the Old Testament within the Translation to the the point that Old Testament prophets and readers living in Old Testament times could never missed these revelations and prophecies - they would have all known and understood and believed and expected the
TRINITY in the Old Testament and looked forward to trinitarian Godhead and the Son Of God

Trinitarians Translations change and alter the manuscripts intent and it's original message within the Old Testament - to attempt to reveal and show and UNCOVER and UNWRAP - DISCOVER and DETECT and AUGAR and insert additional intent concerning revelation, prophecy and prophecy that truly does exist concerning the Hebrew Messiah - but the manuscripts put forth a message that is a mystery, hidden

kept secret - unrevealed, unknown.

so..... meaning - - - it's not a matter of the New Testament expounding and explaining and adding final revelation and unfolding prophecy, Trinitarians literally go back into the Old Testament and literally alter and slightly change the message to match as close of a up word for word exact alteration as possible - to conform to the New Testament

to the point that the message is no longer - a mystery - hidden - kept secret - unrevealed, unknown - from all ages and from all generations, but NOW is made manifest to his saints:

this all was a mystery which was kept secret since the world began - but Trinitarians pretend this was all revealed in the Old Testament by overly exaggerating and changing and altering the words and texts and message within the Translation -

the Old Testament believers reading the Trinitarian Translation of the Old Testament would have full knowledge, faith, expectation, of what the Manuscripts had kept as a mystery - hidden - secret - unrevealed, unknown - from all ages and from all generations.

the manuscripts do reveal the prophecy of the coming messiah - but the Translations attempt to alter their message to uncover and unwrap - discover and detect and augur and insert additional intent concerning revelation, prophecy and prophecy

to change it to a solved mystery and a revealed secret within manuscripts translations that do not reveal and solve

Last edited:
Jesus flesh is son, spirit is within his flesh, flesh dies spirit does not, father has no flesh. jw's are a cult.

I personally, as for myself, I am not a Jehovah Witness nor am I believer in the trinitarian faith system -

most all religious organizations would consider other opposing organizations to be under the label or definition of a cult or as having gone astray. under the definition of a "" cult "" would not most all major Christian religious organizations fall under the same meaning, label or definition of a cult -

all major Christian religious denominations transmit and hold to the teaching that their Christian religious organization alone are the only truth-

what is it about one particular religious organization that separates itself or detaches itself from the very same exact meaning, label or definition of a cult -

I was mostly referring to the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts as they are transmitted in their originality

really - - Cult is a term, in most contexts pejorative, for a relatively small group which is typically led by a charismatic and self-appointed leader, who excessively controls its members, requiring unwavering devotion to a set of beliefs and practices which are considered deviant (outside the norms of society).

this is somewhat circular because this meaning is applied to a minority group - a cult in Christianity = means simply that the group is a minority
. -

being a minority group means -= cult ?

perhaps so, but it is not my Cult

my faith lies in the manuscripts of the Greek and Hebrew and the - Spirit Of Holy - which gave the message therein to me and all mankind.

even Jesus could have accurately been defined as having had his minority Cult - if we take the definition of a " Cult "

however he was truth

God is an invisible spirit that is received by faith

there is the scriptures and fruits of those who read and obey. this is the only proof that exists.

God is in his sons and daughters whom he has created

this is all existing and known - understood knowledge that is presently known about God

who and what are unknown - o
nly the servants and those seeking obedience to the God are seen as

the only evidence

Last edited:
i hope you understand

Trinitarians however loving, concerned, distracting and perceived they may appear to be

Trinitarians have no manuscripts for their faith system

Back