• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

TRINITARIAN GODHEADIAN QUESTIONS

Thine Own Way Lord

Getting Started

Greeting my beloved

recently, this has been my main question to the Trinitarian world concerning - Hebrews 10 : 12

I have contacted and written to every faithful Trinitarian that I can contact, I have posted and expressed this question to all of
all the trinitarian world - this is the question that I have worked on day and night, working to assemble my question in the most clear and precise way.

and I have looked at the original manuscripts Greek - we find exactly what the manuscripts
are saying - in Hebrews 10 : 12

Please notice the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT MESSAGE

Heb 10:12 - ORIGINAL GREEK MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here
:12

αυτος Him - δε now - μιαν the one - υπερ for - αμαρτιων sin - προσενεγκας offered up -
θυσιαν a sacrifice - εις into - το that - διηνεκες forever - εκαθισεν set down - εν IN -
δεξια the right - του of - θεου God

The manuscripts are saying - exactly =

:12 - HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus is - { FOREVER TO DWELL - εν IN “ - - IN - THE RIGHT OF GOD ) - ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

but the Protestant Trinitarian translation omits and changes this to say that

JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,, - SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD;

this is much different from the original that says that - FOR SIN,,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD.

please, can the Trinitarian answer, when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ?
and why did Protestants change the Catholic translation by simply moving the punctuation mark of a " Comma " " , " instead of just translating the verse as the original message is transmitted in the manuscript.

in Hebrews 10:12 - it is very interesting about the Trinity Doctrine in that how the Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate contradict and disagree with the contrasting Protestant K.J.V.

. Firstly - Let's look at - Heb 10:12 first from the - Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate

Heb 10:12 :12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

2. and now - the Protestant K.J.V.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

what we see here -
in the enormous contradiction and massive difference between these two translations is that the Catholic Translation states that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - then a comma " , " Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - - ( FOLLOWED BY A COMMA PUNCTUATION MARKING ))

the
Catholic translations go on to say " for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, " - - so the Catholics explain the Trinity to say for sure - Jesus - for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, however the contradiction and difference is that the Protestant K.J.V. places a comma after the word " forever " - to say that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, then the comma " , "

followed by - , sat down on the right hand of God.

The K
.J.V removes the message that says that Jesus for ever sitteth on the right hand of God because eventually Trinitarians realized that their translation expressly says that Jesus is NOT forever sitting on the right hand of God.

again, let’s look at what the Protestant Translation changes compared to the Catholic predecessor

Protestant K.J.V. - - - After he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

vs the Catholic

C
atholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate - - - Offering one sacrifice for sins,,,,, - for ever sitteth ON the right hand of God,

Protestants realizing that they cannot believe in a Trinitarian Jesus who forever sits ON the right hand of Trinitarian God - yet they cannot believe in a Jesus who is not a Trinitarian

so they adjust and simply move a punctuation mark to deny and diminish the very deity of Jesus that had been instituted in the confusing and contradiction of the Trinity Contradiction instituted by their Roman Catholic mother.
Can Protestants to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, - when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

do Trinitarians simply take this question to simply mean to them - “ when is the seating arrangement in heaven changed for the Trinitarian Jesus “

Heb 10:12 - FROM ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here - :12

αυτος Him - δε now - μιαν the one - υπερ for - αμαρτιων sin - προσενεγκας offered up -
θυσιαν a sacrifice - εις into - το that - διηνεκες forever - εκαθισεν set down - εν IN -

The manuscripts are saying - exactly = :12 - HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD )

ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

FOR SIN,, HE OFFERED UP ONE SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

when does Trinitarian Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of Trinitarian God ? ? ?

their translations says - - :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Trinitarian Jesus is expecting that he will maintain his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit
ON the right hand of God - until his enemies be made a footstool ..

in conclusion my beloved

I will do my very best to explain my question and present the reasoning as to why I ask this question.

My intent is never to be disrespectful or harmful to Trinitarian believers but to express and show the evidence
I love Trinitarian believers just as I love all

the truth is, the Trinitarian Translations always translate the passages of the Bible to always say that Jesus is
ON the right hand of God;

but never, ever once is the Greek word - " ON " ἐπί - epi - used to describe Jesus
as "
ON " the right of God, in the manuscripts

for example Mat 26:50 ......... they laid hands " ON " ἐπί - epi - Jesus, and took him.

the Greek word " ON " is - - ἐπί - epi -

But - the definition of the Greek word { εν } - means - IN / in
this Greek word " εν - IN " is used a total of 2,720 total times in the New Testament.
that's - two thousand, two hundred, and twenty - total times.

the Greek manuscripts declare that Yahashua is -
IN / εν = EN
IN / εν = EN, - in the right of power
IN / εν = EN, - the right of the throne
IN / εν = EN, - the right of the Father
IN / εν = EN, - the right of God

Heb 12:2 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down - ἐν - en - - in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is - ἐν - en - - in the right of God;
Rom 8:34 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in his own right - ἐν - en - - in in the heavenly place.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 1:3 sat down - ἐν - en - - in the right of the Majesty - ἐν - en - - in the high.

this Greek word "
εν " IN - is used a total of 2,720 total times in the manuscripts - and 47 total times in the translation the Trinitarian translators change this word to replace and change this word - into the word {( ON )} -

to replace the word " IN " with the word " ON " is something that is possible to do but very rarely because the true meaning and definition of the Greek word " - ἐν - En - mean literally in Greek - IN

you can replace the Greek word " IN " with the word " ON " - - for example the translation says

Mar 14:2 But they said, Not { ON } the feast day,

however, the Greek word here in " Mar 14:2 " is the Greek word " - ἐν - En - meaning literally in Greek - IN
and should more properly translate as - IN, - as the manuscripts say exactly

:2 But they said, Not { IN } the feast day, - not ON the feast day, the manuscripts say " IN the day of the feast "

because that the the matter was dealing with death and capture of Jesus wherein the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death.

PRIESTS AND SCRIBES LITERALLY SAID
:2 But they said, Not { IN } the feast day,
they did not say
UPON or ON the feast day - - they stated - - ---==== :2 Not { IN } the feast day,

you can replace the Greek word " IN " with the word " ON " - however, this is not something that is done in very many examples because these two words have a completely different meaning. The Greek word " IN " means literally " INSIDE " inside of an idea or an object or location and this is where Jesus originates , it is - IN - God,
INSIDE God's Throne and Power and Spirit where Jesus originates

and the Greek manuscripts literally use the Greek word
OUT FROM / EXITING " ἐξ - EX " when describing Yahashua exiting / departing out from and out God - the Greek word literally means " ἐξ - EX " =

OUT OF / FROM

Act 7:56 Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of God.

Yahashua is both IN and OUT OF the right of God - He originates and dwells inside the spirit of God

Mat 26:64 Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mar 14:62 Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mar 12:36 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right untill I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Mat 22:44 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right until I make thine enemies thy footstool
Mat 22:44 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right until I make thine enemies thy footstool
Luk 22:69 the Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of the power of God.
Act 2:34 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right
Mar 16:19 and sat " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of God.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right
Act 2:25 for he is " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR JESUS TO BE IN AND OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD ?

WHEN HE APPEARS IN BODILY FORM - HE IS ALWAYS DESCRIBED AS LITERALLY DEPARTING DWELLING OUT OUTSIDE OF THE RIGHT OF GOD - externally - exterior - manifesting externally - the physical visible form of the invisible spirit

OUTSIDE OF GOD - appearing to man

WHEN HE IS IN THE THRONE - HE HAS ENTERED - DWELLING IN THE RIGHT OF GOD - UNSEEN INVISIBLE RETURN BACK IN THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY WHERE HE ORIGINATES AS AN ATRIBUTE OF GODS SPIRIT

AND HE IS FOREVER
IN THE RIGHT OF GOD - BUT CAN DEPART OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD - TO DWELL OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD.... IN BODILY FORM - VISIBLE

and can exist both at the same time - in and out of the right of God

NEVER - NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua sitting ON or AT the right HAND
of God. - NEVER EVER IN THE MANUSCRIPTS

i promise you this is truth

Rom 8:34 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in - ἐν - en - - in his own right - ἐν - en - - in in the heavenly place.
Heb 8:1 Christ is set - ἐν - en - - in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 1:3 Christ is sat down - ἐν - en - in the right of the Majesty - ἐν - en - - in the high.

the Greek manuscripts always express Yahashua as both

- ἐν - en - - IN

and

" ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " God

the evidence is there in the manuscripts exact and precise - NOT EVEN ONCE - NOT ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua EVER, ever sitting " ON " the right HAND of God - truly, not in one single verse within the manuscript of Greek - this concept simply does not exist.

the Greek word "
ON " is - ἐπί - epi -

i have no sword and I have no power to force you

but that which is the original message of the intent of the Greek and Hebrew inspired by the Spirit Of The Holy

please help me break this violent addiction

Hello CoreIssue

Thanks very much for taking time to reply, is an honor to communicate with you about these things

If Jesus Christ and God were metaphorical , figurative , symbolic, just theoretical abstracts of our minds and just ideas, imagination, fantasy,

Then the Trinitarian Translation would be an accurate honestly representation of a metaphorical, figurative , symbolic imaginations and fantasy - OF GOD - FANTASY GOD

But the manuscripts do not support a Trinitarian fantasy about a symbolic, theoretical abstract of God.
The way in which the Trinitarian Translation is written - it is not possible to take the Greek manuscripts as a word for word translation.

I am sure that you and educated Trinitarians do understand the “ core “ meaning of individual words.

There is a difference between the true “ core “ meaning of a word and the linguistic artistic ways to USE AND SUBSTITE words as an alternative because the situation seems metaphorical, figurative , symbolic and interchangeable inside our imagination and fantasy.

there exists the true core meaning and definition of a word

and there exists
all of the linguistic, artistic ways to USE and SUBSTITE alternative words.

WHAT ARE - THE CORE MEANINGS OF THESE THREE GREEK WORDS

ἐπί - epi = AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS
εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN
ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT,

These 3 words can infrequently, scarcely, narrowly and occasionally be interchangeable in IMAGINEATIVE INVENTION, to SCARCLY ENVISION an artistic way to USE AND SUBSTITE these 3 words as alternative words

but

If we take the “ Trinitarian “ James Strong Concordance “ as a guide and perfect representation of the meaning of Greek words - we are not defining and truthful concerning the true core meaning and definition of a word
The
James Strong Concordance “ was not produced until nearly 2000 years after the Greek manuscripts were written

The James Strong Concordance “ was not invented to define the exact meaning of ancient Greek or the original manuscripts. The James Strong Concordance “ was created simply – just to justify and defend encourage and promote and persuade and influence the existing Trinitarian translation.

The James Strong Concordance “ is based only upon how the King James Translation defines and explains the bible - based on the Trinitarian rendering of the verses

The James Strong Concordance “ does not represent the original wording and LAYOUT of the MANUSCRIPTS - but represent - the wording and LAYOUT of HOW THE TRANSLATION IS WORDED and written in its English sentence structuring - as it explains the Trinitarian Faith System

The James Strong Concordance “ was not invented to define the exact true core meaning and definition of a word as the ancient Greek manuscripts EXPRESS A SENTENCE

The James Strong Concordance “ was not invented to define HOW THE TRANSLATION IS WORDED HOW TRINITARIANS EXPRESS A SENTENCE - word for word expression of the English translation - not word for word expression of the Greek

The concordance only reflects the rendering of the Trinitarian Translation
word for word exactly - and do not reflect or represent in any way whatsoever - the original manuscripts - as the words are laid out in the manuscripts themselves.

this is much different than going to the original sentence in the Greek manuscript -
reading it word for word exactly for what the ORIGINAL message says - instead of building a Concordance system solely based upon the translated sentence - and what the translation says,. Translated word for word in the James Strong Concordance “

Nearly 2000 years after the original Greek document was written

James Strong Concordance “ is a work of art to batch up and match up the Trinitarian IDEOLOGY with the Translation - and not batching up and matching up the manuscript to the translation. THEN WHAT WE ARE SEEING - and understanding - is how the Church of England and Rome have understood and interpreted and translated the Greek - not how the original document was written.

We have two words in Greek manuscripts describing the relationship between Jesus and his father

εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN ----------------------------- IN

and

ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT, ----------------------------- OUT

the Greek word ἐπί - epi ---------------- is never , never used

ἐπί - epi = means - AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS

Jesus is not - “ AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS “ the father

In the manuscripts he is ONLY

ONLY

Every single last time, - always, - always, without exception

εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN ----------------------------- IN -- the father
and
ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT, ------------------------- OUT of - the Father

never
, ever once is the Greek word - " ON " ἐπί - epi - used to describe Jesus
as "

THE FACTS

the definition of the Greek word { εν } - means - IN / in

this Greek word " εν - IN " is used a total of 2,720 total times in the New Testament.

that's - two thousand, two hundred, and twenty - total times.

the Greek manuscripts declare that Yahashua is -
IN / εν = EN
IN / εν = EN, - in the right of power
IN / εν = EN, - the right of the throne
IN / εν = EN, - the right of the Father
IN / εν = EN, - the right of God

Heb 1:3 sat down - ἐν - en - - in the right of the Majesty - ἐν - en - - in the high.

this Greek word "
εν " IN - is used a total of 2,720 total times in the manuscripts -

and
47 total times in the translation the Trinitarian translators change this word to replace and change this word - into the word {( ON )} -

to replace the word " IN " with the word " ON " is something that is possible to do but very rarely because the true meaning and definition of the Greek word " - ἐν - En - mean literally in Greek - IN, INSIDE, WITHIN a metaphorical, figurative, symbolic and interchange - inside our imagination and fantasy. In IMAGINATION - IMAGINEATIVE INVENTION we can think of an artistic ways to USE AND SUBSTITE, using our imagination to artistically ENVISION alternative words using imagination and fantasy to replace the Greek word " IN " with the word " ON "

- - for example, the Trinitarian translation says

For example - Mar 14:2 But they said, Not { ON } the feast day,

however, in the Greek - here in " Mar 14:2 " is the Greek word " - ἐν - En - meaning literally in Greek - IN - and should more properly translate as - - IN, - - - as the manuscripts say exactly

:2 But they said, Not { IN } the feast day, -

not
ON the feast day, - the manuscripts say " IN “ the day of the feast

the matter was dealing with death and capture of Jesus wherein the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death.

PRIESTS AND SCRIBES LITERALLY SAID
:2 But they said, Not { IN } the feast day,

they did not say
UPON or ON the feast day - - they stated - - :2 Not { IN } the feast day,

you can replace the Greek word " IN " with the word " ON " - however, this is not something that is done in very many examples because these two words have a completely different meaning. The Greek word " IN " means literally " IN, INSIDE, WITHIN -

" inside of an idea or an object or location and this is where Jesus originates , it is - IN - God,
INSIDE God's Throne and Power and Spirit where Jesus originates in the right of God,

The Trinitarian Translations says correctly

Mat 26:50 ......... they laid hands " ON " ἐπί - epi - Jesus, and took him.

the Greek word " ON " is - - ἐπί - epi -

ἐπί - epi = AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS - Jesus - their hands were laid
The hands were not laid INSIDE Jesus - the hands were not laid OUT OF Jesus

If Jesus Christ and God were only metaphorical , figurative , symbolic and theoretical abstracts of our minds and just an idea, imagination, fantasy, we could say figuratively that hands were laid INSIDE - IN the idea of Jesus
we could say figuratively that hands were laid OUT FROM - EXITING OF the idea of Jesus

as - The Trinitarian Translations says correctly

Mat 5:28 whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already IN - INSIDE his heart.

You could say adultery is on the heart

You could say adultery is out of the heart

But the manuscripts say expressly the adultery in literally εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN ----------------------------- IN

There is the the description of metaphorics , figuratives , symbolics and theoretics and abstracts - and there is the true core meaning and definition of a word

We have two words in Greek manuscripts describing the relationship between Jesus and his father

εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN ----------------------------- IN
and
ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT, ----------------------------- OUT

the Greek word ἐπί - epi ---------------- is never , never used, ἐπί - epi = means - AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS

Jesus is never - “ AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS “ the father
In the manuscripts he is ONLY, ONLY, every single last time, - always, - always, without exception

εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN ----------------------------- IN -- the father
and
ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT, ------------------------- OUT of - the Father

never, ever once is the Greek word - " ON " ἐπί - epi - used to describe Jesus
as "

Never is Jesus - “ AT, ON, UPON, AGAINST, OVER, TOWARDS “ the father.

Without a single exception - he is εν - in = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN and ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT, the father There is no other manner in which the Greek manuscripts explain or describe Jesus existing - with the father

but always

εν - IN
and ἐξ - EX

once we move to metaphorical , figurative , symbolic abstracts of our minds that are ideas, imagination, fantasy,

we then alter, manipulate and place influence the original words in the manuscripts linguistics to use artistic ways to USE AND SUBSTITE words as an alternative because the situation seems metaphorical, figurative, symbolic and interchangeable inside our imagination and fantasy.

THIS IS CALLED THE TRIITARIAN FAITH SYSTEM

and the TRINITARIAN TRANSLATION
- with its James Strong Concordance, created to support and defend and explain and conform the rendering of the ideas within translation with its metaphorical figurative terminology and visualization of THE TRIITARIAN FAITH SYSTEM

not how the translation was rendered from the Greek language - but how the translation is rendered within concepts metaphorical figurative terminologies of THE TRIITARIAN FAITH SYSTEM - not a word for word exact translation - because the “ THE TRIITARIAN FAITH SYSTEM “ cannot be found in an exact word for word translation

in fact it is in complete and absolute contradiction, defiance and opposition
to an exact word for word translation.

The translations usage of replacement of original words with metaphorical , figurative , symbolic, theoretical abstracts of our minds ideas, imagination and fantasy - instead of allowing the original words reflect and transmit the original message.

what translation do you use?

no one has proven your claim in my 62 years of bible study.

yes, of course

all manuscript families that exist, within all the manuscripts, he is only, only, every single last time, - always, always, without a single exception

εν
- En = IN, INSIDE, WITHIN ----------------------------- IN -- the father
and
ἐξ - EX = OUT OF, FROM, OUT FROM, EXIT, ------------------------- OUT of -- the Father

never, ever once is the Greek word - " ON " - ἐπί - epi - used to describe Jesus as " ON " the right of God, in the manuscripts

the surrounding body of scripture are contextually supporting these two words in context and narrative

Steven looking upward toward heaven declares in Acts 7: 55 - 66

:55 But he, being full of the Spirit Holy, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of God,

:56 Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of God.

Yahashua is both IN and OUT OF the right of God - He originates inside the spirit of God and and dwells out of / from the spirit of God

Mat 26:64 Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mar 14:62 Son of man sitting " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Mar 12:36 Sit thou " ἐξ - EX " = OUT OF " my right until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

always, when the Spirit Of The Holy appears in bodily manifestation in the manifestation of The Lord Jesus Christ - he is always - always presented as God - " ἐξ - EX " = Out Of / Exiting " the right of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

after 62 years you finally have opportunity to take a look at the Greek Manuscripts and understand how that Yahashua The Anointing is always, in bodily manifestation of God, as the manifestation of The Lord Jesus The Anointing - is always, always presented as God - " ἐξ - EX " = Out Of / Exiting out of the Spirit Of God.

God manifesting himself as human flesh and visible - this is presented in the manuscripts without a single exception - - within all manuscript families of all the Greek New Testament,

without a single exception

I personally am not overly partial to any particular Greek family of New Testament text, but I do mostly always study from the Textus Receptus.

Many people attempt to claim that the very few and minor textual differences between the different families of Greek text have caused different versions of the Bible to be produced that contradict one another and even many Protestants and Catholics make a gentle uproar concerning how their translations are superiors to one another

But the truth is
, if you take the King James and the Douay Rheims translations and read them side by side, one cannot even tell any difference between 99.6 % of both translations. The Protestants literally copied from the Catholic Douay Rheims over to the King James - word for word exactly - down to the very last dot.

especially in the Old Testament - this does mislead Protestants to falsely believe that the Catholic Translation was only concerned with making changes to misleading, mistranslating and manipulation of the New Testament.

with Catholic and Protestant translations - the only disagreement is found regarding issues within the New Testament about Priests, Eucharist, Mary, and in the Old Testament disagreement exists concerning bowing down to images and Idols.

outside of these 4 topics - the King James is an exact duplicate copy, word for word exactly - down to the very last dot. to around 99.6 % - duplication = exactly

Going back to the subject of the very few and minor textual differences between the different families of Greek text - these very minor differences have not at all caused contradictions between different translations of the Bible

but rather - the different Translations contradictions are created from translators deviating away from the original Greek manuscript message and attempting to invent a new theology. -

" from their individual personal perspective

Even the manuscripts that the Catholic Church uses - all of these manuscripts command to not bow to images and idols, they all use the same Greek word that Catholics mistranslate as priests

all manuscripts are exactly the same regarding everything pertaining to the topics and subjects orbiting the many, many things that all denominations disagree and differ upon.

this claim, - that different manuscripts family types have causes contradicting translations and denominational differences - this is truly one of the greatest magnificent untruths and complete false and foolish nonsense that exist among the Christian world.

it is not the difference between the manuscripts - but the difference in how the translators deviate in a conscience effort / willingly, to falsely and untruly mistranslate and change the original message.

as they pretend and deceive others less educated to believe that the different versions of the Bible and the differences between groups of denominations is caused by the very few and minor textual differences between the different families of Greek text.

all manuscripts are exactly the same regarding everything pertaining to the topics and subjects orbiting the many, many things that all denominations disagree and differ upon. -

this in fact - is not caused by textual differences within the manuscript
families

here is a good link to what manuscripts I mostly study from

https://www.google.com/search?q=tex...INDk4OGowajeoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

niv, nasb and others are not catholic based, but historical documents.

what manuscripts do you uses for your claims? what interlinear?

the Textus Receptus is catholic.

yes, yes - a world of mass confusion

this is what I was trying to say,

additionally - however, also - it is a very manipulated situation regarding the Bible manuscripts, filled with dishonesty and claims of untruth and exaggeration on the part of the Protestant Reformers and their translations and the manuscripts they possessed and claimed to have used.

In the late 1500s - an memory of effort was recorded in history pertaining to the gathering of Greek New Testament manuscripts

This was recorded in history as a “ Non - Catholic “ attempt

An attempt - { OUTSIDE OF ROME }

Christians
received their memory for their attempt that has been recorded in history - for attempting to gather a body of Greek manuscripts of the New Testament. This attempt is a trail of bloodshed, violence, torture and persecution for the minority heretical Christian world attempting to gather and duplicate and distribute Greek manuscripts -

as Protestant and Catholic society outlawed, prohibited and criminalized and murdered anyone attempting to gather and translate
the Bible into a modern language for nearly 2000 years

people can go online and make claims, claiming that the Textus Receptus is what protestant Bible are based upon

there many websites claiming that the Textus Receptus is what the King James is based upon

there many websites claiming that the Textus Receptus is what the Catholic Douay Rheims is based upon

The one can easily compare all the manuscript families that exist

Byzantine Greek New Testament

Textus Receptus

we find that all manuscripts are exactly the same regarding everything pertaining to the topics and subjects orbiting the many, many things that all denominations disagree and differ upon

all manuscripts are exactly the same regarding the topics and subjects orbiting around the different " Translations "

the term “ Textus Receptus “ was not called or labeled as Textus Receptus until 1633, it always had existed but was invisible, incomplete - lost, scattered and not a completed volume of gathered manuscripts -

but who knows truly when it was completed as a body of gathered Greek manuscripts.
?
it was a progression

about 22 years after the Protestant K.J.V was produced, the term or label Textus Receptus was given to the body of Greek manuscripts that were gathered into a free society such as the Netherlands - Dutch Catholic scholar, priest and monk Desiderius Erasmus in an environment where it was permitted to have a body of Greek manuscripts -

free of Rome's power and control

The Council of Trent condemned Erasmus because of his promotion of humanism and because of his criticism of the church. Erasmus believed that the church was riddled with corruption and that church officials sometimes abused their power

Rome - the Catholic Church did not allow its Greek manuscripts to be copied for distribution, therefore, the body of gathered Greek Manuscripts called “ Textus Receptus “ these Greek texts manuscripts that have been found accidentally as scattered fragments throughout Europe and the Middle East –

Textus Receptus is the attempt of people who were not publicly authorized by Rome to compete a New Testament volume of a completed New Testament Greek manuscript body.

BUT - BUT - The Textus Receptus had to be completed by Roman Catholics such as the
Dutch Catholic scholar, priest and monk such as Desiderius Erasmus because the Greek manuscripts found accidentally as scattered fragments throughout Europe and the Middle East were not enough to complete the New Testament.

The King James Translators were forced to admit

Truly, good Christian Reader, we never thought from the beginning that we should need to make a new translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one; …

but to make a good one better, or out of many good ones one principal good one

(The Translators to the Reader, 1611 KJV, ninth page).

This is because the manuscripts that the King James translators used were partly from manuscripts preserved by the Roman Catholic Church

The Church of England did not claim to make a “ NEW TRANSLATION FROM SCRATCH “ - the King James translators had to use both Catholic Manuscripts out of Rome and also manuscripts found accidentally as scattered fragments throughout Europe and the Middle East.

The Church Of England had not broken away from the Catholic Church Of Rome no less that a single generation until the KJV was granted as a - Permit Bible { A BIBLE PERMIT } granted to the public - authorized for the public to have, that reflected the few changes that the Church Of England had disagreed with, - just less than 30 years previously broken from Rome

not even, 30 years had passed form the time of the separation from Rome - and here, the English government is literally copying word for word exactly from the Douay Rheims word for word, identically and exactly, chapter and verse.

The Textus Receptus manuscripts were never found to be a “ re – discovered lost - recovery “ as complete body of the New Testament - as independent of manuscripts outside of Rome.

The King James translators also - SPIRITUALLY - DOCTRINE – LY - and POLITICALLY had no other choice but to make an exact copy of the Catholic Translations - an exact duplicate copy, word for word exactly of the Douay Rheims

The JKV translators ONLY were concerned, ONLY interested about changing and altering and fixing the doctorial differences in specifically, centralizing and orbiting around - IDOLS, MARY, EUCHARIST and TRANSUBSTANTIATION and PRIESTS - everything else, the KJV copied exactly the same as the Douay Rheims.

Regarding everything else, the Protestants were in full agreement - SPIRITUALLY - DOCTRINE – LY and POLITICALLY - with the Church of Rome -

With all of the families of Greek manuscripts that exist today all manuscripts are exactly the same regarding the topics and subjects orbiting around the different " Translations "

There are only a small percentage of variants between all of these families and none of the variants change the core principles of what all Christian organizations disagree about.

Trinitarians are simply dishonest and project that they discovered some massive body of Greek manuscripts to complete a New Testament Greek book - when in fact - Trinitarian Rome was successful in eradicating all attempts to complete a completed body of manuscripts for translation throughout the Middle East and Europe.

these tiny fragments scattered in the wind that have been accidentally found scattered across the Middle East and Europe. Before the late 1400 s. - they exist because Trinitarians were not preserving the bible - they were finding random ways to fall in love with perverting the original message.

The random failed attempts to translate the Bible for 2000 years by hereticks - non conformists - are why there are thousands of fragments accidentally found scattered throughout Europe and the Middle East –

Trinitarians aligned with Rome - never - never NEVER intended to preserve a single page of the manuscripts - but attempted to destroy all manuscripts - and the true Bible believers in disagreement - never had opportunity

-
the Hereticks outside of the norm - believing Biblical doctrines outside of Rome attempting to save, preserve and copy and translate the Bible -

This is how these tiny fragments scattered in the wind that have been accidentally found scattered across the dust and hidden throughout Middle East and Europe.

Rome was very successful and the majority of Trinitarians were not interested in preserving anything regarding manuscripts..... - it was the heretics, the abnormal, even at times the non trinitarians, non conformists - and those in disagreement with Roman Catholicism - these are why the Greek manuscript body called " Textus Receptus " exists today.

The Trinitarian Protestants simply hijacked the attempt, supplanting and re producing the manuscript body and the parts that were incomplete and missing to build the Textus Receptus Greek body, they were provided by using a portion of Roman Catholic manuscripts.

these tiny fragments scattered in the wind that have been accidentally found scattered across the dust and hidden throughout Middle East and Europe, this is not the Trinitarian world fighting against Rome but rather the majority working with Rome to scattering into the dust and hiding any attempt to translate the Bible for nearly
2000 years. by bloodshed and violence.

it would have been political suicided for the King James Translators to make new translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one; …

The King James Translators were forced to admit

Truly, good Christian Reader, we never thought from the beginning that we should need to make a new translation, nor yet to make of a bad one a good one; …

but to make a good one better, or out of many good ones, one principal good one

even this, is a complete lie

Last edited:
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Thanks you for the reply, much appreciated

I do not direct my words to any individual person on a personal level - but my reply is an overall reply to the Trinitarian Faith System abstractly is it exists.

this refusal of the Trinitarian to answer or discuss or attempt to answer the question I had asked, nor honestly discuss the reality concerning the manuscripts - the topic and subject is not something that the Trinitarian can discuss in complete vindicated honestly and realistically

with this, let's change the subject and step back and look at it from a historical perspective and understand why the Trinitarian is incapable. But I do not want in any way to direct my message to anyone personally but to review the facts as overall and see the Trinitarian Faith System abstractly is it exists.

Heretics from the late 1300s to the 1600s who attempted to translate the bible were condemned as heretical and all of their translations were condemned and destroyed as false translations -

they were even murdered and tortured to death and exiled.

Yet, of all of these forbidden Translations that were destroyed and burned, condemned and outlawed / prohibited by law - all of these banned and prohibited translations are not in disagreement with the King James Version.

William Whittingham
, - in 1616 - just 5 years after the King James Bible was translated - King James declared the Geneva Bible translation to be - revolutionary and “seditious” treasonable.

just 5 years after the King James Bible was translated - the King James of England is banning and outlawing Bibles that are not authorized and permitted by the government.

William Tyndale - in 1408, the English Parliament passed the " Constitutions of Oxford, " forbidding translating or reading any part of the Bible in English…. Men and women were even burned for teaching their children the Apostles' Creed, the Lord's Prayer, and the Ten Commandments in English.

Miles Coverdale
- in 1542 Coverdale’s Bible was placed on a list of banned books.

Miles Coverdale attempted to translate his Bible at Paris France until the French Trinitarian government stopped it, when Coverdale and his colleagues returned to England early in 1539 to complete it the Trinitarians of England drove them all and exiled them out of town and drove him away.

John Wycliffe - in 1391, a bill was placed before English parliament to outlaw and imprison anyone possessing a copy.
Yet Trinitarians today present all of these banned and outlawed Bibles as the word of God - Trinitarians today do not condemn these translations, they praise them as Godly Correct Translations -

IN FACT - ALL OF THESE PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS TO TRANSLATE THE BIBLE INTO ENGLISH ARE NOT TRANSLATION IN DISAGREMENT WITH THE KING JAMES VERSION . - IN FACT - they are in perfect agreement with everything within the King James Translation.

This mentality
is exactly what Trinitarian - ism and Godhead - ian faith system and the Spirit of Trinity System represents and illustrates

The Trinitarian SYSTEM show it's true spirit of deception, foolishness and willing complicit unawareness and ignoring of the truth.

The majority / mainstream Trinitarian world system was not concerned with simply translating the Bible into a modern language but rather it was only concerned with control and power - to FORCE their Trinitarian Faith System to be enacted by “ LAW

o be enacted by - instituted government power and authority under the death penalty and torture and persecution and by using the Bible as a weapon against anyone who attempted to translate the Bible outside of the Government authority.
The majority / mainstream Trinitarian world system was dissatisfied and violently opposed to allow anyone to translate the Bible into a modern language for Trinitarians to read and understand.

This is not what Trinitarians wanted nor were concerned with - they did not want to allow someone to come along and simply take the ancient manuscripts and translate the original message within the manuscripts.

majority , mainstream Trinitarian world harshly - violently - brutally - sadistically - viciously and in bloody persecution , refusing to accept the Holy Bible translated without the power of military Government to mandate and direct a violent system to permit and allow translation of a Legal, Authorized, - { PERMIT BIBLE - BIBLE PERMIT } for the citizens, - by violent FORCE and LAW couched in control and power and manipulation.

the Trinitarian world would accept no other.

Today we see that - " Trinitarian - ism " has no manuscripts for their faith system - their entire faith system was developed by absolute manipulation - yet Trinitarians Protestants just as Trinitarian Catholics make hero’s and saints out of the very people that were persecuted and vilified and condemned by their very SYSTEM that produced the Trinitarian Bible Translation..... !

Protestants Trinitarians give elevations and promotions and honors to the saintly hero’s and martyrs who previously attempted to Translate the Bible - and their Translations are upheld as the word of God

But would not accept their translations as their bloody and violent Trinitarian government system condemned and persecuted all of these previous Bible translators as hereticks and evil perverse wicked enemies of God, yet today Trinitarians consider them as valid translations. and lift up these people as hero's, saints, men of God and holy martyrs.

ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE DONE EXACTLY - exactly - the very same thing, their Catholic system kills, tortures, burns alive and persecutes and vilifies people who express their faith KILLING AND TORMENTING THEM - condemning them to hell

then today, their Catholic Government system turns and changes these decisions and reverts the condemnation and
vilification and beatifies and consecrates the very people they killed and damned - to redeem and glorify them as holy saints,.

It just shows the mentality of the entire Trinitarian Faith System that refuses to accept the original message within the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts - just exactly as they had refused to allow the scriptures to be translated without the power of military Government to mandate and direct a violent system to permit and allow translation of a Legal, Authorized, - { PERMIT BIBLE - BIBLE PERMIT } for the citizens - by violent FORCE and LAW couched in control and power.

It was never about truth
- it was never about an honest accurate translation -

it was never about the manuscripts,, - and it will never be,, - Trinitarians have absolutely no manuscripts for their faith.

Trinitarians cannot have a open reality based conversation and discussion about the manuscripts - and I prove this daily -

it is nothing but an empty hole filled with an eternal ignoring and distraction and diversion and attempts to completely avoid any conversation about the facts presented in the manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures.

no questions I have asked are answered or even honestly addressed - the Trinitarian Faith leaves the believer with no other alternative - no discussion is made in honesty -

but simply it is a system of eternal and continual attempt, to make the translators as prophets and revelators and spiritual fathers

while denying and ignoring anything honest about the original manuscript message. the manuscripts have no authority

all authority has been given to the System that manipulates

Last edited:
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Greeting my beloved

recently, this has been my main question to the Trinitarian world concerning - Hebrews 10 : 12

I have contacted and written to every faithful Trinitarian that I can contact, I have posted and expressed this question to all of
all the trinitarian world - this is the question that I have worked on day and night, working to assemble my question in the most clear and precise way.

and I have looked at the original manuscripts Greek - we find exactly what the manuscripts
are saying - in Hebrews 10 : 12

Please notice the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT MESSAGE

Heb 10:12 - ORIGINAL GREEK MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here
:12

The manuscripts are saying - exactly =

:12 - HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus is - { FOREVER TO DWELL - εν IN “ - - IN - THE RIGHT OF GOD ) - ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

but the Protestant Trinitarian translation omits and changes this to say that

JESUS OFFERED ONE SACRIFICE FOR SINS FOR EVER,,,, - SAT DOWN ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD;

this is much different from the original that says that - FOR SIN,,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD.

please, can the Trinitarian answer, when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? and why did Protestants change the Catholic translation by simply moving the punctuation mark of a " Comma " " , " instead of just translating the verse as the original message is transmitted in the manuscript.

in Hebrews 10:12 - it is very interesting about the Trinity Doctrine in that how the Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate contradict and disagree with the contrasting Protestant K.J.V.

. Firstly - Let's look at - Heb 10:12 first from the - Catholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate

Heb 10:12 :12 But this man, offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

2. and now - the Protestant K.J.V.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

what we see here -
in the enormous contradiction and massive difference between these two translations is that the Catholic Translation states that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - then a comma " , " Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins, - - ( FOLLOWED BY A COMMA PUNCTUATION MARKING ))

the
Catholic translations go on to say " for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, " - - so the Catholics explain the Trinity to say for sure - Jesus - for ever sitteth on the right hand of God, however the contradiction and difference is that the Protestant K.J.V. places a comma after the word " forever " - to say that Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, then the comma " , "

followed by - , sat down on the right hand of God.

The K
.J.V removes the message that says that Jesus for ever sitteth on the right hand of God because eventually Trinitarians realized that their translation expressly says that Jesus is NOT forever sitting on the right hand of God.

again, let’s look at what the Protestant Translation changes compared to the Catholic predecessor

Protestant K.J.V. - - - After he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever ,,,,, - sat down ON the right hand of God;

vs the Catholic

C
atholic Douay Rheims and the Latin Vulgate - - - Offering one sacrifice for sins,,,,, - for ever sitteth ON the right hand of God,

Protestants realizing that they cannot believe in a Trinitarian Jesus who forever sits ON the right hand of Trinitarian God - yet they cannot believe in a Jesus who is not a Trinitarian

so they adjust and simply move a punctuation mark to deny and diminish the very deity of Jesus that had been instituted in the confusing and contradiction of the Trinity Contradiction instituted by their Roman Catholic mother.
Can Protestants to this day provide answer to the question using their Translation, - when does Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of God ? ? ?

do Trinitarians simply take this question to simply mean to them - “ when is the seating arrangement in heaven changed for the Trinitarian Jesus “

Heb 10:12 - FROM ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS

HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Translated word for word exactly -- here - :12

The manuscripts are saying - exactly = :12 - HIM NOW THE ONE FOR SIN,, OFFERED UP A SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWNεν IN “ THE RIGHT OF GOD

Meaning that Jesus
is -
{ FOREVER TO DWELL εν IN “ - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD )

ACCORDING TO THE MANUSCRIPT ORIGINAL MESSAGE -

FOR SIN,, HE OFFERED UP ONE SACRIFICE INTO THAT FOREVER SETTING DOWN IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

when does Trinitarian Jesus be removed and taken away and loose his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit at the right hand of Trinitarian God ? ? ?

their translations says - - :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Trinitarian Jesus is expecting that he will maintain his seat and position of being GLORIFIED to sit
ON the right hand of God - until his enemies be made a footstool ..
The admin doesn't care if it's in his Bible....

I do honestly care about what other Christians believe and i do have faith that they do also care about what is written in their Bibles - including the administrator

most Christians truly do care but it takes time to study and look into the manuscripts -

my hope is that someday all Christians who read my messages and have dialog and conversation with me will remember the things that we discussed someday in the future
and be interested to take a look and study for themselves - on their own terms, in their own time, when they feel comfortable and ready.

my main purpose is - enabling other believers for the purpose of looking into the future when Christians can recall the things we discuss together and then look for themselves.

only by going directly to the manuscripts will Trinitarians find answers to the questions and concerns they will find in their future.

rarely will others immediately open the manuscripts and begin to study, dissect and analyze the manuscript - the first reaction will always to turn to their spiritual fathers to look for answers

I understand -

I do honestly care about what other Christians believe and i do have faith that they do also care about what is written in their Bibles - including the administrator

most Christians truly do care but it takes time to study and look into the manuscripts -

my hope is that someday all Christians who read my messages and have dialog and conversation with me will remember the things that we discussed someday in the future and be interested to take a look and study for themselves - on their own terms, in their own time, when they feel comfortable and ready.

my main purpose is - enabling other believers for the purpose of looking into the future when Christians can recall the things we discuss together and then look for themselves.

only by going directly to the manuscripts will Trinitarians find answers to the questions and concerns they will find in their future.

rarely will others immediately open the manuscripts and begin to study, dissect and analyze the manuscript - the first reaction will always to turn to their spiritual fathers to look for answers

I understand -
Well, turn to the your First Scripture that proves the Trinity. SERIOUSLY!

niv, nasb and others are not catholic based, but historical documents.

what manuscripts do you uses for your claims? what interlinear?

the Textus Receptus is catholic.
Catholics have done some good- the RSV, the Bible I use online-is a good example of that.
Buuuuut, it leaves out God's Name 7,000 times with the flimsiest excuses in its preface!
But, aside from that, it is the 2nd most accurate translation I have found.

Back