• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Uncertain

Matthias

Advanced Poster
John 14:6 says: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 6:44 says: No man can come to me, except the Father that sent me draw him: and I will raise him up in the last day.
I have prayed the “prayer of salvation” an untold number of times. I have never been “transformed”. Never been led by God. Never heard from God. Never been comforted by God. Never in anyway sensed God’s presence.
The Bible is clear that “few will enter the kingdom of heaven”. Despite my faith and humble, imperfect desire to follow God, I have come to believe that either 1- I am not a chosen child of God or 2- The God of the bible isn’t real. Neither of which I thought I’d ever utter. Can anyone offer ANY viable alternative? Not speaking in “Christianese” but honest, real language.
Thank you to anyone who can offer guidance.

The God of the Bible is real. Have you heard Jesus preaching the gospel?

Back