• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

question

Gnostic Christian

Getting Started
Luke 17:26-30 would this be for the rapture or when Jesus comes back for the millinium?
Yes, I think it is talking of the genocide that Jesus is to bring us.

I wonder if Christians are ready to call Hitler, St. Hitler.

What is it with Christians adoring a genocidal God?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Getting Started
I hope Gnostic Christian has been banned.
I know.

Few like to face how immoral their thinking is.

Your ilk used death and inquisitions because your type cannot debate34 morals.

That is why you adore a genocidal, homophobic and misogynous God.

Regards
DL

Betty52

Advanced Poster

John 3:16-18

New King James Version

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Gnostic Christian

Getting Started

John 3:16-18​

New King James Version​

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You ignore your just reward, as taught by Jesus.

He taught that we all die for our own sins.

You are trying to make Jesus into a liar.

You ignore that you have to sin to be saved your way.

You insult Jesus.

Regards
DL