• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Jude 1:3-4

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Jude 1:3-4

KJV 3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

MKJV 3 Having made all haste to write to you about the common salvation, beloved, I had need to write to you to exhort you to contend earnestly for the faith once delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men crept in secretly, those having been of old previously written into this condemnation, ungodly ones perverting the grace of our God for unbridled lust, and denying the only Master, God, even our Lord Jesus Christ.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 We as Christians may have doctrinal difference of some form but if we call Jesus Lord and follow the word of scripture then we share the Faith, we share salvation thru Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. Jude had a passion to see people come to faith in Jesus, the saints are believers, those of us in the Faith who call Jesus Lord are the saints.

4 There are many that will deny the Lord or those that even claim but have no fruit to show that they have Him, this broke his heart and it breaks God’s heart, we should want all to come to faith in Jesus but be aware not all will.