• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Jesus served God! Do you KNOW Him?

theMadJW

restricted access
God is not 3 anywhere in the Bible.
Jesus told us there's only ONE true God/

John 17:3- And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.

The words everyone who goes to church remembers- but doesn't UNDERSTAND!

John1:1
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was DIVINE
"
theos"=
a deity, a god, God. Title of a ruler. Sometimes feminine: a goddess ]

2- He was in the beginning with God;
3- all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

So, the clergyman always draws the attention from the context- because he is TAUGHT to.
This scripture is showing God WORKED with His son!
A second Trick translators use, (being the no caps Greek) is God is referred to as being "he" and Jesus is referred as "He".

John 1:18-No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared Him.

(Many thousands saw Christ.

John 3:16- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

( The clergy 'rewrite' it to say "God so loved the world that He Himself came Himself and died for man's sins". Themselves?)

John 5:19- Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever He does, that the son does likewise.
20- For the Father loves the son, and shows him all that he himself is doing; and greater works than these will he show him, that you may marvel.

So very early Jesus brings out he ISN'T God- but that He is his FATHER!

John 5:21- For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the son gives life to whom he will.

John 5:22-For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment
unto the son:
23-That all men should honour the son, even as they honour the
Father. He that honoureth not the son honoureth not the Father
which hath sent him.
24-Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth
on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into
condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Christ TRIED to make it plain~

John 5:36- But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear
witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
37-And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Who do you known that can give God work, or sends God for something?

How nice of the Amin to move it, where, hopefully, in won't be noticed.
I guess the Topic "God" is not for us withing his cult....

Did he foresee Churchianity?

John 5:38- And you have not his word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, him you believe not.
39-Search the scriptures; for in them ye think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40-And you will not come to me, that you might have life.
41- I receive not honour from men.
42- But I know you, that you have not the love of God in you.
43-I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not: if another
shall come in his own name, him you will receive.
44- How can you believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?

John 5:26- For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the son also to have life in himself,
27- and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the son of man.
28- Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice
29- and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.

Who can grant God authority?
He ALWAYS made it plain that he was NOT God.

John 5:30- I can do nothing on my own authority; as I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of Him who sent me.

His Father, God, has COMPLETE authority!

John 5:36- But the testimony which I have is greater than that of John; for the works which the Father has granted me to accomplish, these very works which I am doing, bear me witness that the Father has sent me.
37- And the Father who sent me has Himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, His form you have never seen;
38- and you do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom He has sent.

John 6:38- For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me;
39- and this is the will of Him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up at the last day.

Did God (or TWO of Them) SEND him?

John 6:44- No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45- It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Every one who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me.
46- Not that any one has seen the Father except him who is from God; he has seen the Father.

Why is John not speaking about 'the Trinity'- since it is the foundation of Churchianity's religion?
I have been kicked out of EVERY 'Christian' discussion forum- except this- for not accepting it!

John 7:16- So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;
17- if any man’s will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18- He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of Him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

God or....

John 7:28- So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple, “You know me, and you know where I come from? But I have not come of my own accord; He who sent me is true, and Him you do not know.
29- I know Him, for I come from Him, and He sent me.”

A trick most translators pull is the Cap Trick.
There's no caps in Heb/Grk- so they always refer to God as "he", rather than "He".

Back