• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

I'm leery of this site.

theMadJW

restricted access
Every site I have been on is in favor of their OWN personal beliefs- and bans you once you go against them.
Is that what it's going to be like HERE- or will you let the spirit move you?

Every site I have been on is in favor of their OWN personal beliefs …

I’ve been on a few that weren’t but most of them were. I think it’s reasonable and don’t have an issue with it. I consider myself to be a guest in their internet home.

… and bans you once you go against them.

I‘ve come to think of it as “internet martyrdom,” though it pales in significance to literal martyrdom. They can silence your voice but they aren’t able to physically take your life. Many moderators are quick (some quicker than others) to do the former; I haven’t encountered any moderators who expressed any interest in doing the latter.

The owner of this site has taken a much more liberal attitude than most. I find that commendable.

The rules here are uncomplicated. As long as they are obeyed, and as long as you don’t mind being labelled a cultist and restricted on where you‘re permitted to post, there shouldn’t be any serious problem. I can work with that.

Look on the bright side. The owner has given you (and a few other members of CTZ) a special forum of your own. I’ve not been granted that privilege yet, but I’m content with the existing arrangement.

Every site I have been on is in favor of their OWN personal beliefs- and bans you once you go against them.

Now I’m beginning to become a little leery.

I’ve noticed this morning that at least one thread that I started on CTZ has been entirely deleted. There may or may not be others. I don’t know why it happened and won’t speculate on it. Have you experienced any of your threads (or posts in threads, for that matter) being deleted?

now you make false accusations.

I didn’t make a false accusation. I did a thorough search for my thread this morning and it didn’t pull it up in any forum on CTZ.

The link in your post takes us to the “JLG Commentaries - catholic sources” forum. As you know, that’s not where the thread was started, nor was it put there until a few minutes ago.

yes it was. because yoy did not see it is not my problem.

If it was there @JLG would have seen it. You’re wrong, you’re confusing him with me, and now you’re warning me by pm.

You caused this problem. No wonder people aren’t coming here. Do what you have in mind to do.

Back