• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Grace under pressure

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Greetings
Timeline
The cork in the bottle
Maybe something to look at

From Saddam Hussain downfall 2oo3

Islamic Abu Musa b Zarqawi Die 2006

From the downfall of Saddam came the downfall of Hosni Mubarak 2011.

From 2011 Libyan Islamic Mu’ammar Al- Qadhafi assassination

From 2011 World Trade Center, the eagle is awaken

From 2011 Islamic Osama Bin Laden takedown by the US

January 20, 2017, Presidency Donald Trump remove Democratic blockade

December 31, 2019 outbreak a global pandemic almost economic collapse

January 6, 2021, American citizens must fight to renew their citizenship

Principle #1- The Dignity of Human Life

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."

Matt 22:39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

The Scriptures emphatically teach the great importance of the respect and preservation of human life.

In the Declaration of Independence, our nation's Founding Fathers wrote that every man, woman, and child has the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

We Americans not only believe this for our land, but we also send our brave men and women in our military forces across the world to defend the rights of those whose lives are threatened.

If people and nations do not grant this respect and protection for the born and unborn, all other professed morals and values are meaningless, because they are no longer undergirded by the most basic of human needs—the need to exist.

The dignity of human life is not just a principle of the Bible—it is the beginning principle of any civilized society.

Continue

Islamic Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi die in 2019

Islamic Qasem Soleimai die from assassination 2020

What does this all mean?

Israelis peace treaty

Jared Kushner economic plan 2019

Israel – United Arab Emirates Peace agreement 2020

What does this all mean?

Israel Palestinian two State treaties

For this new economic plan and United Arab Emirates Peace agreement to work, they are forced to deal with Israel Palestinian two State treaties

Israel is now a Superpower in the Middle East and its heights surpass in science and technology, made a desert land into prosperity for its people and more.

In Matthew 24:32-33 (KJV) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Resources are depleting old depletion are at its peak, technology hopefully stops depletion from mother earth.

Now the fight for absolute domination for the new future from the old one

As we see Future wars for new economic power to the Middle East much seek a final solution for Israel's Palestinian two State treaties.

And US economic cyber warfare and economic prosperity, who was minding the House?

Israel is now a Superpower in the Middle East Matthew 24:32-33

The Mayan Calendar predicted the end, no a new age, not 2012, but 2021, they may have missed calculated

Is, Vatican the pillar of Islam?

Three things lift to the return of Christ!

A New War
Matthew 24:6-8 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The Conversion
The reset is Conversion

The Pandemic will usher conversion, Europe began its new policy to meet the variety of the Pandemic, will become an epidemic this is the Delta Virus from Alpha Virus, Beta Virus, Delta Virus an epidemic to outbreak, this cause because of human hygiene, the epidemic to outbreak China, Russia, and the Middle East, to convert to new wars.
what's to come
The United States, will and is beginning to censor outgoing freedom of speech.
The Pandemic caused civil unrest, and policy change, this type of civil unrest is caused by anger by government failure, society must renew their citizenship, because of a wave of overwhelming refugees, not fault of their own, but lack of resources, in their country. The very first woman President will inherit the worst crisis ever, everything you have experienced is only a prelude, the event of what is worst is to come.

Matthew 24:21 (NKJV) For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

When a federal emergency is declared by the President executive authority, FEMA takes over all enter structures in the United States, this is called the Stafford Act, these are called a worst-case scenario, the end of everything.

President Trump has called it a Daring of the swamp The Lord calls it to remove the corks in the bottle.
a flashback of Saigon

Grace under pressure

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The Cork in the Bottle
The rise of the Taliban 2.0 is shia and ISIS-K is sunnic, what this means to Christian
Sharia Law makes a come back
This is a timeline of the background of the Taliban's rise to power, from its first actions in October–November 1994 to its capture of Afghanistan's capital, Kabul in September 1996. It details the Taliban movement's origins in Pashtun nationalism, and briefly relates its ideological underpinnings with that of broader Afghan society. It details the Taliban's consolidation of power, listing persecutions by the Taliban officials during its five years in power in Afghanistan and during its war with the Northern Alliance.

Back in time

The Berlin Airlift
: The Partitioning of Berlin
As World War II came to an end in 1945, the Allied powers held peace conferences at Yalta and Potsdam to determine how they would divide up Germany's territories. ... During the Berlin airlift, an Allied supply plane took off or landed in West Berlin every 30 seconds.

Why is the Berlin Airlift important?
The Berlin Airlift was a tremendous Cold War victory for the United States. Without firing a shot, the Americans foiled the Soviet plan to hold West Berlin hostage, while simultaneously demonstrating to the world the “Yankee ingenuity” for which their nation was famous.

Why the Berlin Airlift was the first major battle of the Cold War?
The Berlin Airlift could be called the first battle of the Cold War. It was when western countries delivered much-needed food and supplies to the city of Berlin through the air because all other routes were blocked by the Soviet Union.

Why did America want Berlin?

As the new administration of U.S. Pres. ... Kennedy made it clear that Berlin was of supreme strategic importance to the United States and that free access to the city had to be maintained. Witness the creation and collapse of the Berlin Wall separating East Germany and West Germany. The Berlin Wall.

Why did East Germany fall?

The wall came down partly because of a bureaucratic accident but it fell amid a wave of revolutions that left the Soviet-led communist bloc teetering on the brink of collapse and helped define a new world order.

Does Russia still control East Germany?
When the war in Europe ended in May 1945, however, Soviet troops were in complete control of eastern Germany and all of Berlin. ... In 1989, with communist control of East Germany crumbling, the Berlin Wall was finally torn down. The following year, East and West Germany formally reunited.

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The AC is not Muslim.

World War I or the First World War, often abbreviated as WWI or WW1, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

World War II or the Second World War, often abbreviated as WWII or WW2, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. It involved the vast majority of the world's countries—including all of the great powers—forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis powers.

World War III fears have been ignited across the globe after Taliban fighters took over the capital of Afghanistan. The whole world is already fighting a common enemy: coronavirus. But now with hundreds of thousands fleeing Kabul, many are concerned WW3 may be on the horizon, this call caliphate a war to end all wars

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The AC is not Muslim.

World War I or the First World War, often abbreviated as WWI or WW1, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

World War II or the Second World War, often abbreviated as WWII or WW2, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. It involved the vast majority of the world's countries—including all of the great powers—forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis powers.

World War III fears have been ignited across the globe after Taliban fighters took over the capital of Afghanistan. The whole world is already fighting a common enemy: coronavirus. But now with hundreds of thousands fleeing Kabul, many are concerned WW3 may be on the horizon, this call caliphate a war to end all wars more to come

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Just in, Afghanistan thousands of refugees will be in the next few weeks will be distributed throughout U.S, installation. this will come out to be in the million
Parable the Tares and the Wheat, or weeds

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The Mideast is a hotbed and there will continue to be wars. The AC is not Muslim, his religion is the ancient godking pagan religion.

The tares and the wheat refer to saints versus unsaved, what ever they believe.

We are not in the tribulation.

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The Mideast is a hotbed and there will continue to be wars. The AC is not Muslim, his religion is the ancient godking pagan religion.

The tares and the wheat refer to saints versus unsaved, what ever they believe.

We are not in the tribulation.

I say no more we as people do things in our own peril, but remember

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Ezekiel 33:1-9 (NKJV) Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
"Son of man, speak to the children of your people and say to them: 'When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman when he sees the sword coming upon the land if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life.
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.'
"So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me.
When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.
Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

Heather Frank

restricted access
I remember Nam.
I took a really deep online class in Vietnam from Chris McKenna. He talked about there having been more than one American War in the region of Indochina. He said there was one during the Eisenhauer Administration commonly focused on Korea, and that the second one focused more on Vietnam, with battles in Laos and Cambodia. There was a lot to that, Japan had taken over the region during WWII, and we had a war with them during that time too. He also talked about tunnels and trenches, the same as in WWI or in French fortifications in North America during the revolution. He said the Viet Cong had taken them over and that it was almost like the French had dug themselves a pit and fortified their way out of their colonies. I think that first and second Indochina War designation there had something to do with the book Fields of Fire by James Webb being focused on the American Civil War when it went over the local communist issues, primarily race.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
What you see today is not an accurate portrayal of Vietnam. Academia and the news media have written with a liberal agenda.

Heather Frank

restricted access
That's Liberal? Ok, you're the one in the Navy. I actually went to Oxford for a while, they have the Gladstone school of Government. He'd have puked blue bricks at coverage of Vietnam in the mainstream media, but that's neither here nor there I suppose. What I finally put together was the thing about the entrenchments. I took a class from Brian Todd Cary, who went into Vaubon and that type of fortification. I had this teacher in high school for a class called Modern Europe, who said, the trenches of WWI had already been there, they were dug by Vaubon. And I even think that Hitler's hollow earth theory was more something to do with taking over France and using the forts than mystical stuff like they say it is.

Heather Frank

restricted access
I just read that again. They don't have a liberal agenda, a liberal agenda would be something like "On Books and The Housing of Them". Have you ever read that? it's about proving that there's life after death and weeding libraries based on an interpretation of a comment John made in Revelation about how the Bible is sort of finite, in that you can't change the words to the actual scripture, but that also, there was more to say about Christ, which if all written out would fill so many books that the world wouldn't be big enough to hold all the libraries. That and the Handbook of Irish Home Rule, in which we get blamed for their bloody revolution.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I am well aware of the different types of historic warfare. Vietnam has no comparison to European warfare. The tunnel systems they used were very different. European government is not comparable to the US. I have served in elected office. I have 60 years of historical and theological study, including Christianity, Cults and other religions.

By the way, I lived a year in Scotland, Edzell area and did a lot of traveling.

While you are quoting books I am talking about many things I lived.