• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Why is everyone so TERRIFIED by TRUTH?

i would not say that i feel terrified when i have in depth discussions with other Christians whom I differ with

but at times I do feel a reverence or fear of the Lord upon me in that I in these times do feel closely to being terrified or

reverently fearful that I do not misrepresent the manuscripts
- and to do this is very frightening to me

so I understand what every Christian feels - if this is fearful

understood - I agree.

1Pe 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Isa_11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

The Trinitarians focused ” on specific “ selected, chosen KEY doctrines and teachings and - A SET OF SPECIFIC verses / passages -

- where they altered / corrupted the meaning of the Greek words and they adjusted, altered and modified the meaning of the words to fit with how they translated the verses.

i simply do not find this corruption in the verses I posted of -
1Pe 3:15 and Isa 11:2

these passages simply are not a part of the KEY doctrines and teachings and - SPECIFIC verses / passage that the Translations have purposefully corrupted.

I don’t believe everyone is terrified by truth. Are you speaking about a specific group of people?

Back