• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

What If China ...

xhacker

Advanced Poster
I spent a while living in China (I came back to the UK last year) technology wise they are ahead of anywhere I have been - facial recognition everywhere, intelligent highways, Internet speed - their military is improving dramatically - they have gone from using Russian cast offs to designing their own stealth plane - I would suspect they would not be a match for the US - they certainly don't spend as much on the military (though you obviously can't believe Chinese data) - but they also don't have to worry about re-election etc - so they can afford to loses in any combat

Willy

Pro Poster
Oh Oh …

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...d-coronavirus-tests-on-bats/story/400831.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...8-Wuhan-lab-cause-new-SARS-like-pandemic.html

Looks to me like we were complicit in this and it escaped due to negligence …

If you take a 2002 SARS virus and add protein spikes that enable it to latch onto human cells and penetrate them very easily … you have a COVID 19 virus …

They say these viruses occur naturally in certain bats and that these bats were on site at the Wuhan Laboratories …

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, … and in this case tastes like Chinese Barbecued duck … it is most likely a … (fill in the blank) … ____.

We may have unleashed our demise and set the stage for end times events …

InTheWind

Pro Poster
The smart people are tiring of this and will protest and go back to work.
Another scam by the Dems and China to take out Trump.
People that are hospitalized by the flue are in the hundred of thousands every year and the country has had no problem with helping them but they tell you the hospitals can`t handle 60 some thousand cases of this.
The communists don`t want a flourishing economy here they want this country to fail so they can turn this country into the UK.
Make America great again and Trump will.

InTheWind

Pro Poster
Well ok i`m going to say what i think, I`m a American that believes in the constitution that was set up by our founding fathers that set up our laws as a free country not Communism.
We prosper under capitalism not Gov. control and we have the right to defend ourselves the second amendment, not a liberal dictatorship.
We are free people not controlled people, and people better start seeing the forest through the trees because whats happening is people are believing the Commies and are the sheep being led to slaughter .
I don`t want to live in a country under leaders that think this nation is the problem and want to trasform it into something it wasn`t meant to be.

Bri

xhacker

Advanced Poster
Does it really matter whether it's a bat or cat or lazy laboratory worker?

This is the reality we are stuck with, and we've got to make the best we can.

I do hope there is a reckoning with China, they have been allowed to get away with too much for too long (I'm as guilty as anyone) - however I'm not convinced now is the best time to apportion blame..?

Willy

Pro Poster
It will all come down to intent, ... China releasing millions of Wuhan citizens into the world while at the same time welding them into their apartments.

We need closure on this one point ...

:feeling: