• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

What heathens had in their wood do nondenominational church bodies have in their opinons?

Junkers all

Instead of being known for being for Christ they seem to be more content with being the church against all the other christians. Their bad opinon of other christian churchs seems to be their God of whom they worship.who would want to be a member in unity with that which appears at least they are more about than anything else. They do not know the motives of some one elses heart only the God of the bible does. Acusing chridtians of denominations of idol worshiping their denomination as if they can read hearts . Thats not right ,And yes there allready forgiven by God for Jesus sake who already has won Gods fotgivness for all people by his perfect life and sinless death in our sinful stead.Be we believe it or not .does not change jesus perfect work for us.yet Jesus is not going to force any one into into heaven that wants nothing to do with him or his saving work on his bloody cross for them to..

Last edited:
No, obedience to the Bible is where I stand.

I am waiting for your response on the other thread to defend you accusations and show where I was wrong. All you are doing is throwing out your denominational arguments, not what the Bible says.

My old kindle fire is not always willing due to battery capacity. Takes a while to due other things also. I think i answered your questions.you just dont like the answers. Your the one paroting your nondenom popes is what i think.i already knew what you think i heard your popes plenty times before being parottid .I look again as you wish as nd see if i can add more though.

Nope, you didn't deal with the questions. All I see is your doctrine and personal opinion. Not a single Bible verse.

Where did this pope nonsense come from? I reject the papacy and anything resembling it.

Back