• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

These are the End Times in the Bible and Koran

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
As the Bible says, lies are built on grains of truth.

Both the Bible and the Koran say Christ will return and will kill a lot of people. Both say a new world system will be established.

But that is where the similarities end. Those of you who have studied both know what I am talking about. In example, the Christ and god of the Koran bear no resemblance to the Christ and God of the Bible.

Beyond that, we also know the Roman Catholic Church, during the Trib, will revert to Pagan beliefs in a God-king man ruling from Rome. It is very clearly stated in the Bible, which Catholicism attempts to explain away.

The RCC has been steeped in mysticism from it creation. It has never abandoned the trappings and practices of the ancient Roman religious system.

We are at the end of the road, figuratively, meaning the end times. While we know no one knows exactly when the Rapture will occur, we do know someone alive in 1948 will see the Rapture.

Last edited:
In the Bible we don't find "the rapture" as a secret... it's very clear that "every living eye will see" and He, our King Jesus will come with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel and with many angels sounding their trumpets ... It will be a terrible day for the wicked and a glorious day for the just. A trumpet is loud! Imagine millions of them...
He will come as a thief because the time and day is not revealed to us, but in that day we will see, and every living eye will see (and also the resurrected people in Christ). Check 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 1:7, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 note verse 16. :) I am waiting for that day since my childhood and I can't wait...:hip:

That is the second coming, not the Rapture. The Second Coming can be calculated when the Rapture/First Seal/appearance of the AC occurs. The Rapture is at an unknown to all but the Father time. It is a Thief in the Night event, not all eyes to see event.

It isn't the 7th Trumpet either. It is the Last Trump of the Church. There are many trumpet in the Bible.

As well, there is the 7 years of the Trib before the Second Coming. 7 terrible years.

I am waiting for the Rapture as well.

Back