• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The purpose of the 144,000

John logan

Getting Started
When God call the church home will the holy sprit go also. Or will the holy sprit stay,or will the 144,00 virgins take the place of the holy sprit ? I think the only reason for the 144,000 is to take the place of the holy sprit,to serve as guides.

Nothing can take the place of the 144,000.

In fact, they do nothing but stay in Petra for 3.5 years in safety as far as the world is concerned. Their role is in the MK, not the Trib.

Yes, the Holy Spirit goes when the Church goes. He is the Restrainer and the AC cannot be revealed until he is removed. for the earth. There is zero mention of the Holy Spirit during the Trib.

The Two Witnesses are on the earth for 3.5 years and are empowered by God.

In the 2nd half the of the Trib the earth is handed over to the AC.

I did not understand that Eliza and Enod stayed that long to receive redemption in those days seems impossible

I don't understand what you are are saying. Stayed a long time?

Do you mean Enoch and Elijah being taken to Heaven alive? If so, that had nothing to do with their salvation.

They will spend 3.5 years on the earth preaching to Israel the first half of Trib during the New Covenant. They are the lampstands of the New Covenant. They will remain the lampstands for whole Day of the Lord, which includes the Trib and the MK..

I do not know if I need to start another thread
with those left behind is it possible that they see all that is coming and then decide to follow God?

Yes that was what I meant I didn't realize they would stay on earth 3.5 years they are the only men that never died ,so I think they will be the 2 prophets to return ,with power over every thing. Plus I thought they would return before the tribulation. The prophets spoken of in the last versus of the old testement. To fulfill those versus ,they would need to come before the tribulation.

I don't know what prophecies you are referring to that require before the Trib.

They do die at mid trib, at the end of their ministry to Israel.

It is. That is about Elijah preaching to Israel during the first half of the Trib, not before.

The Jews who do not repent are slaughtered, flee into other countries or are taken away as captives in the the 2nd Half, the Great Trib period. Those who repent are taken to Petra, along with the 144,000 and protected for 3.5 years.

Israel is protected in the First Half by the Two Witnesses and by treaty with the AC.

While the rest of the world suffers during the Seals, Israel does not. But, the game changes during the Trumpets at Mid.

The 144,000 are not sealed and give special protection until Mid at the 6th Seal. After that the real slaughter on the earth begins.

Since Malachi 4 is the Old Testament and the old covenant. At the tribulation all Christians will be taken leaving Jew,then the 144,000 and The 2 prophets will try to lead the Jews to Jesus. But I thought the Jews would turn to Jesus before the tribulation.

No. The nation of Israel turns to Christ at the Second Coming. Those that turn to Jesus now are Church. Those that turn in the first half are the Remnant, the Woman with the Stars, etc.

Israel as a nation rejects the message of the Two Witnesses and turn to the AC.

Back