• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
  • What should we change, add, etc? Ideas welcome!
  • The Bible lays out where the world is and where it is heading. Cults like Catholic, Mormon and Jehovah Witnesses are growing. False doctrines are increasing. Atheism is a spreading lie. What say you?

Statement of Faith

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
While CTZ is open for all thinking to be discussed and debated, it is important to understand what the Administration of CTZ believes. That is only fair to the users.

Therefore, a summary of what we believe follows:
  • The Bible is the inerrant and infallible word of God.
  • God is spirit only. He has no flesh.
  • God is a uni-plural word meaning three persons of absolutely equal and unlimited power, knowledge, presence, nature and purpose working as a singular whole.
  • In the Old Testament, theologically, God was known as the First, Second and Third Person (Holy Spirit).
  • At the Incarnation, the First Person commanded the Second Person to enter the virgin Mary to take on human flesh via the action of the Holy Spirit.
  • The male side of Christ comes from the Father, the female from Mary, thus Christ, while being human, did not inherit any sinful nature, as the rest of us have.
  • The flesh the Son took on is Christ. It did not exist before the Incarnation except as part of God's Plan.
  • The flesh of Christ is only human. The spirit of Christ is only God. The mind of Christ is human and God. This Christ is God and Man at the same time.
  • Since sin entered the world via Adam, the First Man, only another Man could pay the sin price. That is why the Son came to be.
  • The First Person now is known as the Father, the Second the Son and the Third the Holy Spirit.
  • All humans born via sex have a sin nature within their flesh.
  • Sin condemns all to Hell and the Lake of fire.
  • The only escape is via the Blood Payment and Resurrection of Christ.
  • To obtain this payment requires one to repent by grace through faith in Christ alone. There is no other way and no works that can save anyone.
While all the areas encompass greater areas of understanding and study, these are the foundational understandings from which all else stems.

Last edited:

darren lee

sorry but you have a different understanding to my god and father.? god is absolute love.he is pure holy love. the worlds problem
is refusal to acknowledge him, as i do.

Willy

Administrator
Staff member
John 3:16-18

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
1 John 4:10

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
Galatians 1:1-8

1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

3 Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Jesus Christ,

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
As Willy said plus:
1. God killed everyone on the earth but one family because their sin was beyond redemption.
2. God love, but in justice will condemn many to the Lake of Fire for Eternity.
3. When Christ comest the Second Coming he will slaughter many.

So, indeed God is all loving but all justice as well. They are not one or the other attributes.

jeager106

Getting Started
I do believe that God is Love.
But when sufficiently ticked off can sure get mighty angry.
I tend to not want to be on God's bad side.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I had been wondering why this forum was so dead. Until I read this thread.
Many forums have shut down and others have lost members and are not very active.

Many of those that are active are pushing apostate beliefs and strange thinking.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
The main reason is that people don't want to discuss anything any longer. They don't want to listen or discuss any opposing worldviews other than their own. Utter idolatry.

Or demand their view is on equal footing "because".

There is no discussion. Its a talking point, puffed with emotional diatribes that spirals into insults.

No one wants to deal with that because it's the way immature people react to things. Immature people that have immature ideas that act and react with insults and then emotionally violent or physical acts or tactics.

Willie T

I had been wondering why this forum was so dead. Until I read this thread.
Many forums have shut down and others have lost members and are not very active.

Many of those that are active are pushing apostate beliefs and strange thinking.
Is that not exactly where we should be, trying to bring what we feel is truth and reason to that kind of thinking? The same thing with not refusing to allow anyone to speak anything on this forum that is contradictory to your esoteric thinking?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Willie T, but it's obvious you haven't looked around the forum.

If you had you would have seen non-Christians, cultists and those with false doctrine have posted here. Plus a lot more that was deleted when it simply got too old to be viable anymore.

People are allowed to post their. But they think but they are not allowed to attack others. They are not allowed to post and post and post without answering challenges to what they post.

I am not providing a platform for people to preach their doctrines without challenge.

So, start some threads tell us your Pentecostalic beliefs, how Gnostic books don't bother you and so forth.

Go ahead. But be prepared for others to disagree and ask you questions.

I've seen too many people over the 12+ years this form has been up just want to copy and paste their material here and somehow think they are above question challenge.

This is the apostasy. Cults are growing and so is atheism.

No, we don't have a bunch of active posters. But we get along markers, and I don't mean search engine spiders. So far this month 4863, Which also used to be much higher.

There isn't going to be a revival. I believe were on a rescue mission to save the last Church Age before the rapture.

Helen

If you had you would have seen non-Christians, cultists and those with false doctrine have posted here. Plus a lot more that was deleted when it simply got too old to be viable anymore.

People are allowed to post their. But they think but they are not allowed to attack others. They are not allowed to post and post and post without answering challenges to what they post.

I am not providing a platform for people to preach their doctrines without challenge.

So, start some threads tell us your Pentecostalic beliefs, how Gnostic books don't bother you and so forth.

I've seen too many people over the 12+ years this form has been up just want to copy and paste their material here and somehow think they are above question challenge.

No, we don't have a bunch of active posters. But we get along markers, and I don't mean search engine spiders. So far this month 4863, Which also used to be much higher.

There isn't going to be a revival. I believe were on a rescue mission to save the last Church Age before the rapture.

Aahh I have found how to add quotes ...

Well Core...I was 'with you" on this post...until your last line...and your word rapture ..you know my thoughts on that!! :)

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

Aahh I have found how to add quotes ...

Well Core...I was 'with you" on this post...until your last line...and your word rapture ..you know my thoughts on that!! :)
You will come around.:banana: