• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Senate CIA Hearings

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I am totally angry and disgusted.

The report and outrage of Senator Feinstein isn't a report, but a personal vendetta.

She knew what was going on. All the reports of operatives, former directions, members of the Intelligence Committee, etc, agree on that point.

They also agreed they were not interviewed as part of this process and that only Democratic Staffers compiled the report, no Republicans.

What the CIA did was legal.

As one who worked in Intelligence with a very high clearance, back during Nam, I can say the old saying is so true. That being, "The more things change the more they remain the same."

There have been many investigations, reports, etc in history. But they remained classified until well after the events that triggered them, until it was safe to reveal them, if they were true.

I personally know that is true because there are things I know that carry lifetime high clearance codes.

If not true, they were filed and forgotten.

Over time this process has compromised foreign assets, who are not dead or in prison because of it. It betrayed trusts with other countries working with us and compromised secret missions and operations of this country and our allies.

The damage in lives, trust and national security are immeasurable.

"Loose lips sink ships," is not a cute little cliche and NTK (Need to Know) is not a statement of paranoia.

President Clinton severely damaged our intelligence efforts and too many democrats want to dismantle it.

The world loves their liberal agenda. It makes defeating and undermining us all the easier.

With the terrorism of the Middle East and Putin starting another Cold War, we cannot afford it.