• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Racial Tensions

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I listen to the news and see more and more issues where police trying to do their jobs are being accused of racial profiling, discrimination and brutality.

Not saying there are not times when police do wrong things. But I am saying a see many times where the problem is with the blacks initiating the situation.

But the police are still blamed. As are all whites.

What is going on? I know for sure there are many blacks who hate all of this being done in their name.

Decades of liberal indoctrination and entitlement now 'justified' since we have a president that supports and enables these values.
This was his entire legal career before being a politician. But its not only blacks now its ANY and EVERY minority no matter how they are being discriminated against whether its licit or illicit.

Discrimination is not tolerated at all no matter what even licit ones. People are so bamboozled they don't even know the difference and jump on the bandwagon for "change" and "hope".

Back