• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Obama: Christianity = ISIS

Anyone else notice Obama is constantly criticizing Christians, defending Muslims and only is positive about Black Liberation Theology churches?

Noticed it before he was president. Was not fooled at all by his flavorful speeches and rhetoric.

There is no such thing as a 'moderate muslim'. They are apostate or fooling themselves.
Its like a 'christian' that only goes to services on Easter and Christmas. They are apostate or fooling themselves.

Or an onlooker in the pit lane. You are not a mechanic or a driver, don't fool yourself.
Either stay out of the way or leave before you get hurt or hurt someone else.

Or ...

All muslims are moderate until they are not (same with christians). Make a joke about mohamed and a few moderates become extreme. Some nutter burns a koran and a few more become extreme. Maybe these do some serious damage to a moderate christian and then the moderate christian becomes extreme. Repeat this many times and you have people believing they have the right for pay back.

We are all human and that is the history of how wars start. Our great failure is not recognizing that we cannot control this. That is what history should be telling us.

I'm not too keen not comparing Islam and Christianity to begin with. They are not comparable or compatible.

Extreme Muslims are the true Muslims thru and thru. Moderates are just not there yet.

Extreme 'christians' are mis-using God and the bible to commit their own personal agendas.The bible says we are not to act this way.

Muslims do not have a personal agenda, their god and the Quran TELLS them to murder, kill, war, and lie in order to convert this world and all infidels to Islam.
And they are doing it.

How about if I change Christian to Christendom which is really what I meant anyways and Islam because they have been fighting for centuries now and mankind has not changed one bit ...

Not sure I quite understand your point yet but Peace will not exist until Christ returns. Mankind can look to religion all it wants and it will find no peace.
Christ is not a religion.

He is a person to have a relationship with.

I don't want to make the mistake of considering the west righteous and make this what it is not. There have been lots of bad things done by us over the years that are anything but Christian. We must properly understand our standing in Christ to appreciate this.

We are righteous only because God has counted the death of His Son as our death. The righteousness that we have is imputed and is not related to our present nature which is a dual nature that many times allows us to be less than fair in our dealings with others. That is also why I use the word Christendom because the west is made up of many cults as well.

Our antics in the middle east have been by and large for our own gain at the expense of the people over there. The desire to control the oil and the placement of puppet governments is one area that comes to mind. The crusades is another.

I fully understand the providential plan of God and the prophesy that we are living in but again the righteousness we have and the special standing is despite ourselves as we are counted dead to the righteous charges against us.

I will add that it is possible for anyone to come to God for forgiveness and that forgiveness will be based on what The Lord Jesus accomplished on Calvary's Cross. He dies for His enemies. I was once His enemy. He died for me. I was dead in sin as are all. If a person does not accept God's forgiveness there is nothing God can do for that person. They are lost forever and then forever more ...

Sorry it took me so long to formulate my thoughts clearly ...

Last edited:
I agree there has been intervention over there for personal gain. But, there also has been because of the brutality over there.

As well, the terrorism of Islam is nothing new. It has resulted in things like the Barbey Wars as well.

Saddam Hussein was training terrorists to attack us. Contrary to the claims of some, he was working on and had weapons of mass destruction. As well Kaudafi backed terrorist attacks on us. And our so-called friend such as Saudi Abrabia was funding such efforts.

Our not having experienced more in the past is a testimony to our Intelligence Agencies, especially before Clinton and Obama decimated them.

Canada has has its issues as well. And it is country that does not like to get involved on any level..

Yep, plenty or problems caused by the West. But, not understanding Islam will get a lot of people killed. They see restraint as weakness.

If given time and opportunity Islam will take over ... because they want to and they have way more children per family ...

I think things will come to head long before this happens ...

What I find more disturbing is the leaders of western countries (including Europe) along with some of the population do not seem to realize this. They are setting their countries up for major internal conflict not that far down the road.

Is God turning His back on nations who have turned their backs on Him as He did with Israel when they did the same thing ... ?

Judges 2:11-15

11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:

12 And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that [were] round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.

13 And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.

Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for evil, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed.

:popcorn:

Back