• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Matthew 24:27 Happy Easter Jesus

Lee Delivered

I don’t know how people who came to know the Bible, will be deceived in to believing that Jesus has come, and yet the false preachers that are pretending to be Jesus is able to trick the people so easily. The person pretending to be Jesus is in human form. This one verse describes to me the way Jesus appearance will be,

Matthew24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

It says The Glory of the Lord Shining fourth from his being will be as bright as lightning, and will stretch from one end of the sky to the other. He will not be in lowly human form, He will be brilliant to look upon and marvel after, We will all hit the ground with our faces, and tremble at the presence of the Lord God Almighty. And yet will be overcome with great joy and shame at the same time. He will lift us up on our feed and set us in righteousness and the right to rule by his side as His Children. He will make us Kings and Priest over the ungodly. For He will crown us with power to rule, and by the Name of the Lord We will rule with Righteousness and Justus, teaching the multitudes to Fear Him who has Conquered Death and who lives forever and ever. We Love you Jesus Lord God Almighty. Happy Easter unto the King of Glory, Lord over Heaven and Earth. Ruler over all creation.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
For other readers, especially those not well versed in the Bible or history, it should be stated Matthew 24:27 is talking about the Second Coming, not the First, a long accomplished deed and fact.
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man..
This will happen at the end of the Tribulation Period, a future event.

Indeed, as Lee said, he will come as King to take up rule of the earth from Jerusalem.

The Church, born-again believers from the time of the Resurrection to the Rapture, which happens at the First Seal and revealing of the Anti-Christ, will not be here in the flesh, but will come with him.

We will have already been rewarded, gloried and clothes in white robes at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, in Heaven during the Trib.

Christ will not be in lowly human form, but it glorified human flesh with his spirit, which is 100% God, radiant and powerful.

Those living in the flesh at the time of the Second Coming, will indeed be humbled and, if not Trib Saints, scared out of their wits.

Those with the Mark of the Beast will be slaughtered, to be plain spoken about it.

Without Christ, we are nothing and hopeless. He is our Brother, Lord, Savior, King and God..

Not trying to step on your toes, Lee, but for the lurkers, this is far too important an issue to not be crystal clear.

I absolutely agree there have been many false Christs, Gospels, etc. There will be many more before he returns, with the AC the biggest of all.

Lee Delivered

Thank You Corelssue for your Clear knowledge of the Word Of God.
It is so good to be with people who have such a full understanding of the scriptues.
And Thank you Brother Jessie, Jesus should be on the front of our minds at all times. The King James Bible and that Bible alone has tremendous spiritual power, even without reading it, I of course read it and I read it a lot. Late at night when I am about to go to sleep and my eyes are tired, I open my King James Bible in between the old and new testament and lay in over my heart while I listen to Hill Song Music Videos. You all should try this exercise. And then the next day post back here and let me know how you felt. Song you should use during this exercise are
Perfect Love by Darlene Zschech
Through It All by Darlene Zschech
The Potter's Hand by Darlene Zschech
At the Cross by Darlene Zschech
Emmanuelby Darlene Zschech
The Power Of Your Love by Darlene Zschech
Hillsong - All For Love
Hillsong Still With Thunder
John Jones - The Midnight Cry
of course Shout To The Lord by Darlene Zechech
I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb - Ray Boltz
He Knows My Name - Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
I See The Blood Kevin Wilson
There is much more, But this is the style of music I would use for this.
I hope you feel God's Holy Spirit touch you as you try this.