• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Legalizing Marijuana

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I don't get it.

I don't believe that it provides any medical benefit that can not also be provided by something already FDA approved. Sorry but any doctor that would tell his patient to self medicate with marijuana is suspect. Do no harm. Inhaling carcinogenic smoke into your lungs in order to get the effects of THC is harm. There are other ways to medicate a patient with THC if that in and of itself does no further harm and actually helps the patient.

I don't get "recreational use" arguments since this drug only offers a high and nothing beneficial health wise other than providing a high.

Moderate use of alcohol is proven for blood/heart health and one drink in most adults is not going to get them "high". If you are drinking to get "high" then something else is going on in your psyche that need to be addressed.

People want to pass laws so that they can legally get high using a drug that only accomplishes that one goal. How did this happen?

Jessie

Pro Poster
its not about whats good anymore.
people do not care about others anymore, right is wrong and wrong is right.
all about do not offend let them do as they please .... otherwise we have no friends (I think that has a lot to do with this and has affected
all areas of life.) which is being NO friend. people have gotten to the point they can not endure sound doctrine on any point and it sure shows in society.