• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Jesus The Anointing, Is This The Eternal Spirit Of The Holy

heatsear44

restricted access
My question was concerning as to why the Trinitarian Translation itself is very manipulating and altering or changing the original message of the manuscript message

How is t
he Trinitarian translation very different from the original manuscript message ?

please notice -
1Co 15:28 from the translation

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

what the translation is saying that after all things shall be subdued unto Jesus then Jesus is going to be subdued or subjected to God -

then, at this time - God will take control of Jesus,
then, at this time - Jesus will be placed under the power and control of God ,
then, at this time - Jesus will become subordinate and inferior to God

when all things shall be subdued unto him,
THEN shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The question is

why would Jesus - THEN - at this time, suddenly need to be taken under control and placed under the power and become subordinate and inferior to God - if this is where he already exists, but he already has submitted to God in every way possible, he has already in all things been taken under the control and under the power and become subordinate and inferior to God, this does not make sense ! ? ? ?

but we find that again this passage is manipulated and mistranslated - this is not what the manuscripts are saying

Verse :28 - is saying in the original manuscripts -

οταν When - δε also - υποταγη - submitting - αυτω him - τα this - παντα all - τοτε then -
και also - αυτος he - ο the - υιος Son - υποταγησεται subugates - τω the - υποταξαντι subugated -
αυτω himself, - τα this - παντα all - ινα for - η is - ο the - θεος God - τα this -
παντα all - εν in - πασιν all.

Meaning in the original manuscripts

WHEN ALSO SUBMITTING HIM THIS ALL, THEN THE SON SUBUGATES THE SUBUGATED HIMSELF THIS ALL
FOR IS THE GOD THIS ALL IN ALL.

The manuscripts are not saying that “ at this time “ suddenly - Jesus is then and there taken under the control and placed under the power of God and suddenly become subordinate and inferior to God - he is being re - located and re - positioned to changing his reputation, status and rank and suddenly become beneath and subject to the Father –

But yet the truth is - he always has been and has never ceased to exist doing and being exactly this, this is complete foolishness.

the original manuscripts are saying

WHEN ALSO SUBMITTING HIM THIS ALL, THEN THE SON SUBUGATES THE SUBUGATED HIMSELF THIS ALL
FOR IS THE GOD THIS ALL IN ALL.

As he already has submitted to God in every way possible, he has already, in all things been taken under the control and under the power and become subordinate and inferior to God - the son has already SUBUGATED SURRENDERED himself yielded and submitted himself completely and PERFECTLY to the father and has not taken any other position at all whatsoever in any way -

we also notice in the translation

K
.J.V - Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever,,,, sat down on the right hand of God;
verse :13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTILL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

This Greek word “ expecting “ is the word ἐκδέχομαι -
ekdechomai - meaning = To accept, to await, To EXPECT, to look forward unto, to wait for. Here in the translation, the expectation of Jesus is that he himself is “ expecting “ that he will sit down ON the right hand of God - UNTIL his enemies be made his footstool.

Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42
Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34
Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

If the expectation of Jesus is that he will be accepting and “ expecting “ that he will sit down ON the right hand of God
UNTIL his enemies be made his footstool, why do Trinitarians forever leave him sitting down ON the right hand of God

The trinitarian Translation expressly changes the original message to insert the narrative that Jesus is being removed from the glory and right hand of the throne because this is what the Trinity Doctrine was designed and invented to do -
The Trinity doctrine was established and instituted to present a Jesus
who is this very second person of a Trinity Godhead - as second CO SPIRIT, a different spirit from the Father and Holy Spirit -

as second CO PERSON, a different person from the Father and Holy Spirit
as second CO EQUAL, different equaity from the Father and Holy Spirit

this is very exact purpose of the Trinity teaching, therefore, Trinitarian Jesus needs to exist as a numbered multiple person of God who moves up and down, backwards and forwards, on and off , in and out of authority and reputation concerning his very existence and position in the Godhead Trinity.

Look at Joh 17: :5 -

:5 -
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE the world was.
The Trinity Jesus, here - had all of this Glory
with the father “
BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED “ - and after the creation he suddenly lost all of his glory - and after the creation - HE SUDDENLY LOST ALL OF THIS GLORY ?

he then came to be born on earth – THEN HE RESURRECTS AND ASCENDS TO HEAVEN TO AGAIN RECEIVE AGAIN THE SAME GLORY
" THAT HE HAD LOST, " FOR APROX 4000 YEARS - BEFORE THE CREATION OF THE EARTH.

But again, this is not what the manuscripts are saying in
Joh 17: :5

but - here is the original message of the Greek manuscript.

:5 AND NOW GLORIFY ME YOU FATHER FROM YOURSELF, THE GLORY THAT I HAD BEFORE,
UNTO
THE WORLD THAT IS FROM YOU.

:5 και And - νυν now - δοξασο glorify - με me - συ you - πατερ father - παρα from - σεαυτω yourself, - τη the - δοξη glory - η that - ειχον I had - προ before - του unto - τον the - κοσμο world - ειναι that is - παρα from - σοι you.

- IN TRINITY - CAN TRINITARIANS HAVE A JESUS WHO RECEIVES THE SAME GLORY THAT HE HAD BEFORE HE WAS CONCEIVED AS ONLY BORN SON OF GOD ?

WHY DO
TRINITARIANS NEED TO ALTER THE PASSAGE IN VERSE :5 - TO CHANGE IT TO SAY THAT JESUS IS RETURNING TO THE GLORY HE HAD 4000 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE WORLD WAS CREATED…….

:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I HAD WITH THEE BEFORE the world was.
Because
in the Trinity, the pre existing son Jesus is to sit “ ON “ the right hand of the throne and is being re- positioned, re- located and changing his rank, status concerning his CO GODHEAD - SECOND PERSON OF TRINTY, he is being promoted, endorsed as a separate second Spirit Person / Being of the Godhead.

Therefore it is necessary to change and alter everything in the scriptures that does not fit the Trinity narrative and to also add to everything that can be manipulated to warp, twist and contort into a Trinity narrative

CHANGING THE VERY ORIGINAL MESSAGE THAT HE IS EXITING OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD UNTIL HIS ENEMIES ARE A FOOTSTOOL - THAT HE EXITS OUT OF GOD AND RETURNS BACK IN GOD and is forever TO DWELL IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

AND IS NEVER, EVER, EVER SAID TO DWELL “ ON - NOR - AT “ THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME IN THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS

But is always, always
said to bein and out “ of the right of God and “ in and outof the right of the throne “ as the Greek says exactly, without a single exception.

Because that he comes out
of God and does not pre – exist in a Trinity Godhead as a second separate person or CO ETERNAL Spirt but is this not the same Spirit, Holy of God in Yahashua manifesting himself as the ANOINTING in the man The Anointing, Yahashua. ? ? ?

The Truth is
. . . . . . .

ERRORS in the Trinitarian Translations are created because the Trinitarians are literally mistranslating and altering changing the original message.

when we change the original message of the manuscript this opens the door for - CONTRADICTIONS

one of the many, many, many mistranslations is found in -Heb 10:12 - - which has created a massive ERROR in the Translation,

K.J.V
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

So this is - NOT a trinitarian Jesus whom is forever sitting on the right hand of God

Mar 12:36 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

In the Trinity TRANSLATION - Jesus was not ON the right hand of God before Jesus is being commanded to be re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and changing his seating order

The Trinitarian Translation presents Jesus as being re - positioned, re - located and moving, changing the placement and status of his position from one existing position to be re located and placed and moved to another position and higher status - Jesus - was not sitting ON the right hand of God before God located him there ! !

Why are we to believe the Trinitarian teaching that God did not really mean when he said that he would be -

ON the right hand of God - UNTL I make thine enemies thy footstool

REMEMBER

The Trinitarian Jesus is - EXPECTING THAT UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL - he will be seated ON the right hand of God,

UNTIL THIS TIME - HE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER

WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ? ?

Trinitarians have a “ SURPRISE REVELATION “ a new revelation to alter and change the plan of God and change the expectation of Jesus, God will go against his own word and against the EXPECTATION of Jesus and God will leave him forever sitting ON the right hand of God ?

Because the trinity doctrine was invented - it has created the supernatural power to alter and change the plan of God and change the expectation of Jesus ? just because trinitarians invented a formula and inserted it into the translation by altering and changing the original message.

ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS SAY

IN REALITY THE MANUSCRIPTS SAY - Heb 1:13

:12 Sit - “ EX / εξ “ - OUT OF / FROM my right, until I make thine enemies thy footstool

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL

THIS BECAUSE JESUS WAS TO SIT OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD - BECAUSE HE EXITED OR CAME OUT OF GOD

AFTER HIS ENEMIES ARE A FOOTSTOOL HE WILL SIT IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

Jesus expects that he will not remain out of the right of God but expects that after his enemies are a footstool he will dwell IN the right of God

THE TRUTH - LET'S BEGIN TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

Mat 26:64 Jesus saith ........ I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting { ἐκ / EX - OUT OF } the right of power,

ἐκ = ek / EX

The Greek word " EX " Means = A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; , from (among, forth out (from, of), (-out of ).

NEVER - NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua sitting ON or AT the right of God. This simply does not exist in the manuscript.

Yahashua is always dwelling OUT OF and IN the right of God in the manuscripts..............
IN = EN the right of power
IN = EN the right of the throne
IN = EN the right of the Father

Rom 8:34 Christ ἐν - - en " in the right of God, Who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ is
ἐν - - en " in his own right ἐν - - en " in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set
ἐν - - en " in the right of the throne of God.

Heb 1:3 Christ. . . . . The express image of The Fathers confidence, . . . . Sat down - - ἐν - - en " in the right of the Majesty ἐν - - en " in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set ἐν - - en " in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens.
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down
ἐν - - en " in the right of God.
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, And is
ἐν - - en " in the right of God.

NEVER EVEN ONCE - are the words ON or AT used to describe Yahashua sitting or dwelling anywhere concerning God and his throne

Mat 26:64 ye see the Son of man sitting { ἐκ / EX - OUT OF } the right of power,

OUT OF = ἐκ EX

They literally insert their Trinity by replacing IN and OUT - with AT and ON

Remember - Yahoshua says three things here about his identity.

John 8:42

i COME OUT FROM THE GOD -
i COME NOT ALSO FROM - MYSELF -
i COME NEITHER MYSELF I - SENT -

εγω I AM - γαρ FOR - εκ OUT / FROM - του THE - θεου GOD - εξηλθον CAME OUT -

και AND - ηκω COME - ουδε NOT - γαρ FOR - απ FROM - εμαυτου MYSELF - εληλυθα I COME -

αλλ NEITHER - εκεινος MYSELF - με I - απεστειλεν SENT.

Meaning - Yahoshua was not a mere “ departing exiting FORM “ nor MORPH of his OWN pre - existence. - - Nor even a departed FORM or MORPH of his own self " himself. " as a separate pre-existing 2 nd person.

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR JESUS TO BE IN AND OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD ?

WHEN HE APPEARS IN BODILY FORM - HE IS DEPARTING DWELLING OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD

WHEN HE IS ON THE THRONE - HE HAS ENTERED - DWELLING IN THE RIGHT OF GOD

AND HE IS FOREVER IN THE RIGHT OF GOD - BUT CAN DEPART OUT OF GOD -
TO DWELL
OUT OF THE RIGHT OF GOD.... IN BODILY FORM

NEVER - NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE TIME - do we find Yahashua sitting ON or AT the right HAND
of God. - NEVER EVER IN THE MANUSCRIPTS

This simply does not exist in the manuscript. Trinitarians have absolutely no manuscripts for their faith system and Trinitarians have no answers

- the only solution is to deny and ignore their mistranslated and contradicting translations and snuff out true believers in the original message transmitted in the manuscripts

Back