• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gospel For The Ungodly

Willy

Pro Poster
God did not come here 2000 years ago to save good people.

He came to save the lost. That's me and you.

God says through His Apostle Paul …

Romans 5:6-11

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only [so], but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Put another way … in the Old Testament

Isaiah 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

God knows us, we are an open book to Him and knowing us He still loves us. Know that you are loved and that God has provided. Soften your heart(s) and return to Him who gave so much to provide a way home …

A Gospel preacher put it this way just before he died, …

"Tranquil and happy, though very weak. My theology is very simple. I can express it in few words and they are enough to die by." After a pause, he slowly said, "Jesus died for me."

This is not a game folks …

Change your mind (repent) and trust God for what He has done …

Above all … talk to God, He is all around us and hears us … talk softly out loud … at first it's a little hard to do but He will help you. Ask Him to help you talk to Him. If you decide to trust Him, tell Him. God will make it your reality …

:bible:

Mormons believe they can become God's. Word of Faith They can speak words of power. Atheists believe they are the most powerful thing in the universe. In these last days so many believe they do not need God.

There is only one gospel -> the gospel of God (Mark 1:14) preached by the Messiah and the apostles.

Back