• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

God had given two dreams from 30 years ago about today

Blowing Wind

I know we can be skeptical concerning dreams, specially after the last 6 months. I have always been skeptical knowing that God is more interested in you as a person overcoming sin in your life through His help than hearing Jesus came back to fight King Kong and godzilla then took us all out in a rapture, yeah sounds funny, but this can be the stuff you hear from repetitive dreamers because they run out of content.
Even though I believe God can speak to us through dreams I don't think most are for public consumption as many can be derived from wanting to see things and our minds and the devil can also accommodate us. The other side of the coin because we are believers and trusting itis hard to believe people are evil enough to make things up to sell to you for view, attention and even money but that is also very real existing out there.

I believe God can give believers insight that shapes them for the future to not only understand what is coming, but what time it is. Time being what God had showed you and is preparing us for has begun. Either warning us or encouraging us in what we are doing.

I attached a video that i made that kicked off me using a youtube channel to share with folks what is going to take place and to know what is coming. Even though I haven't finished sharing all that God has shown me through the years. I thought I would share the video which really was the announcement to the beginning of one is taking place and now is coming. Before the pandemic hit the United States God spoke to me the day of reckoning has come. In that video I share the word I heard and mention two videos of two dreams God gave me 30 years ago that speak to this time which you can find on the same channel.

Do you believe we enter something that is going to take us into a worldwide judgment in a very rapid way? Like time speeding up after many years of working our way towards it. Anyways here is the video

Willy

Pro Poster
Do you believe we enter something that is going to take us into a worldwide judgment in a very rapid way? Like time speeding up after many years of working our way towards it

First, I enjoyed your videos here and watched some others on YouTube …

I think we are right at the point of worldwide judgment. I think most here believe that as well. Covid to me is like God calling a time-out.

As of yet I do not see any repentance … but as a nation we are embracing radical ideas that are against the heart of God's teachings … so, from my perspective, hold onto your hats …

:wow:

Blowing Wind

Do you believe we enter something that is going to take us into a worldwide judgment in a very rapid way? Like time speeding up after many years of working our way towards it

First, I enjoyed your videos here and watched some others on YouTube …

I think we are right at the point of worldwide judgment. I think most here believe that as well. Covid to me is like God calling a time-out.

As of yet I do not see any repentance … but as a nation we are embracing radical ideas that are against the heart of God's teachings … so, from my perspective, hold onto your hats …

:wow:

I agree with you Willy. Obviously it is the message in the videos of what I believe God is speaking "the warning" I like how you said it, "a time-out". for those who are listening it is an opportunity to reflect because we are being called to account. And for me personally because I know this is what is happening it causes me to look over my life very closely. No loose sin, I don't want it! In a year from now the judgment or the consequences of our sin are going to hit us in world wide fashion in a very real way and here in the USA in way it will strike fear in man's heart. This is what I sense the Lord saying. Actually, he showed me men's ears would be dull and they would not listen right now. Maybe because of the ruckus in the world right now because of the pandemic and governments intervention into everything and the fact too many do not believe it is as serious as our sin has made it. The exception may be those already suffering from the fire burning down their life.

I know hyperbole most think, but very soon folks are really going to feel the heat. Christian's will want a remedy like taking a pill to make the pain go away, but so many times God leaves us to suffer punishment from our bad choices, like a parent a child when there is nothing more left to be said. The child will test his/her beliefs and will find out for him/herself.

This is the part that sickens and is painful to me as man is destroying themselves and each other when it wasn't God's intention for us, But God did give us that choice in doing so. It is not right and God will bring it to an end one day, because He loves what He created and those who choose to offend and bring offenses after being warned over and over will suffer the consequences at least that seems to be theme we see in the scriptures.

Last edited:

Willy

Pro Poster
All laid out in the Bible.:bonk1:

We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

:scratch:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
My point is the Bible has fulfilled the need for prophetic dreams and visions in a public setting. No mention of further prophecy on the biblical scale in the Church. On an individual basis I believe they still do occur.

So my points were discussion and debate, not rules enforcement.

Blowing Wind

My point is the Bible has fulfilled the need for prophetic dreams and visions in a public setting. No mention of further prophecy on the biblical scale in the Church. On an individual basis I believe they still do occur.

So my points were discussion and debate, not rules enforcement.
This is true. For those who study the bible you can find the ingredients or formula that bring about judgment and blessing it is true it is a no brainer.
But the truth goes deeper than the brain. The Spirit can bring to us ways of understanding that truth and direction when we are in the midst of living it. Most people are not christians (Christ followers) a very small amount are, but God who is loving and just sends forth prophets to tell us the time we are inm and what is coming and warn those who will listen to repent. Is it just a man saying it or is it God's Spirit speaking through that man, if it God Spirit than that mans words will be different because they are spiritually discerned. The sprit of man, not the brain of man decerns spiritual things. The brain can draw an opinion from something, but the Spirit can speak to you a spiritual being and bring the truth, understanding and direction to man. That is where most the scripture came from in the first place. How can did God speak to the people of the world who the bible was on translatable for many years or the christians living at the time of the apostles it was the Spirit working through them (the ministry of Jesus Christ) teaching the early Christian because a collections of letters and writings along don't replace a living working relationship with our Creator, but they are extremely helpful in knowing God.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Paul covers those issues in the book of Romans. Books of the Bible teach us how to have a working relationship and understanding of God. That is why they were given.

Of course the Holy Spirit speaks to people. That is called sanctification.

Willy

Pro Poster
I hope this doesn't go south here, as this seems to me to have potential to deal with something quite amazing.

We need to study 1 Corinthians and recognize what it is that God through Paul is pointing out. What he is pointing out is the two-fold aspect of the Church, the imperfect temporal fleshly body contrasted with the spiritual Church, the spiritual Church presently saved and quietly learning from her Husband at home.

Mark, in one of your videos, you bring out that mystery of the husband and the wife as being about The Lord Jesus and the Church. You are right at the door …

It is possible to see through the glass darkly and apprehend the beauty of the spiritual Church restored, not glorying in herself, but as Paul puts it, glorying in The Cross of of our Lord Jesus Christ. That goes to foundation ...

The imperfect representation of that is what goes on in the temporal church which may contain carnal immature Christians as well as those that are not regenerate at all and seek to represent their own authority over said church.

I hope and pray that I am not causing any major brain cramps in suggesting we look to sort this out …

Suggest also that when you read “man” “woman” what should have been written is “husband” “wife” …

Try this … try and find the glory of the temporal husband … it seems to be missing in the modern church gathering … can you find it …

Look forward to all input on this ...

Willy

Pro Poster
Hi Mark,

So, your pronouncement would be that this time next year there will be an event, a judgment on America that would alter the very soul of the country, possibly the seeking out of peoples to remove them by force. This is already at work in some cities with an agenda to take over the country.

The parallel to Nazi Germany is there, the placement of the pandemic, the seeds of marauding neighborhoods, the use of amphetamines by the marauders, blind incoherence, lack of logical civilized thinking, it's all right here at the door …

My thoughts include whether the Ark, so to speak will have left the scene by that time and whether that would mean that there would be no chance of repentance for those that are left behind in the temporal churches, only tribulation, pain and judgment ... ??

How would you make the pronouncement …?