• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 6:9-11

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.

Galatians 6:9-11Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

9 So let us not grow weary of doing what is good; for if we don’t give up, we will in due time reap the harvest.10 Therefore, as the opportunity arises, let us do what is good to everyone, and especially to the family of those who are trustingly faithful.

11 Look at the large letters I use as I close in my own handwriting.

Complete Jewish Bible(CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 This world and our flesh and the evil powers are going to try to being us down to where we can not do good, often times we are going to be brought down because of how people react but we are to keep serving Him by doing good even when we think it is not doing anything positive. The true test for us as a Christian is keep serving when we are discouraged.

10 Sometimes we need to make time do good. Doing good sometimes takes time and is not something that just happens all the time, sometimes it requires us to go out of our way. We are to do good to one another. We are to be there for other Christians first but this does not mean we don’t do good to the world because we do but we help those of the Faith first.

11 This was likely because Paul had bad eye sight but he wanted to pen this down himself, Paul often times had someone write his letters for him and Paul told him what to write but this Paul wrote himself, Paul most likely would sign the letter himself as well so that they knew it was from him rather then someone claiming to be Paul.