• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 1:1-2

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

Galatians 1:1-2 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

1 From: Sha’ul, an emissary — I received my commission not from human beings or through human mediation but through Yeshua the Messiah and God the Father, who raised him from the dead — also from all the brothers with me
2 To: The Messianic communities in Galatia:

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

1 Paul did not work for men was not appointed by a man, to have a man appoint us means something but to be called by God and appointed by Him means much more. Our power comes from Christ. It does not matter if people accept what God has called us to do as long as we can accept what He has called us to do. Paul did things because it was what the Lord wanted of him, sometimes this made people happy but sometimes it made people hate him.

2 People sends the letter to the believers in Galatia, the church is those of the Faith, those who follow after Jesus, those who seek His will not just those who are in a pew on a Sunday morning, but those who have a relationship with Christ that goes beyond Sundays.

Back