• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Earthquakes and signs of the End

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Maybe its just me but there seems to be a great deal of earthquakes going on around the world since the start of this year. More that usual. More and more signs of rising demonic activity and just general evil ...

We are told that this is a sign.

Avalanche happened today on Everest.
Mudslide a few weeks ago wiping out a whole community.

Wars and rumors of wars.
Ukraine and Russia.

I also see a rise in demonic activity with more evil, sin and such.

Ebola outbreaks again on a much larger scale. We still do not know the host of this disease its a mystery to scientists how it began or how/where it originates even today. They can only hope to contain it when it breaks out. There is no cure and its 90% fatal.

Mass shootings that we have all but numbed ourselves to. Like Fort Hood again. Really? Again.

A mass stabbing in a school. So we have moved from shootings to stabbings now against our most innocent children?

More and more suicides and attempts.
Vice principal of high school that was on Korean ferry hanged.

A man just "goes crazy" severs his male parts and jumps out a window.

Girlfriend of a famous rock star kills herself.

An airplane full of passengers just goes missing with little to no signs. Everyone on board assumed dead. And it conveniently sinks in one of the deepest parts of the ocean man has ever had to try to conduct a salvage mission?

A ferry full of passengers young high school kids sinks. There was apparently more than enough time for them to abandon ship except for the complete failure of all the crew involved? Every crew member was so inexperienced that they rescued themselves before telling 400 people to abandon ship?

Two runners die in the same marathon last week. Two healthy people dead in the exact same event.

And there are more I am sure I am missing.

God is telling us something with all this high profile stuff going on that keeps happening more and more frequently.

Add to that what people are electing to represent them and overall what is running for office at all levels.

Racism is increases as is sexism. This time it is the blacks against the whites and women against men.

While it has never been perfect, this is so very different when I was young.

Sometimes what you think is happening, just ain't true:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4350860.stm

"It found the number of armed conflicts had fallen by more than 40% in the past 13 years, while the number of very deadly wars had fallen by 80%. "

http://www.unl.edu/rhames/212/Stephen Pinker on the Decline of War.pdf

"Global violence has fallen steadily since the middle of the twentieth century. According to the Human Security Brief 2006, the number of battle deaths in interstate wars has declined from more than 65,000 per year in the 1950s to less than 2,000 per year in this decade"

I'm amazed you think the world is more sexist now. We (women), (in England) only got voting equality in 1928. Barring women from practicing law was prohibited in the U.S. in 1971. An American woman needed her husband's permission to open a bank account as recently as the 1960s, and it wasn't until 1975 and the Sex Discrimination Act that a British woman could open a bank account in her own name. Go back much further and women were basically seen as property.

Women have still not got equality, but now is by far the best time to be a women.

Earthquake data:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

No evidence of increases in earthquakes ..

There will be wars and rumors of wars.
The wars that are going are signs of pervasive and increasing evil. Do you see what is happening in the Sudan? Pure evil.

Russia is significant because its been in a cold war status for decades. The bible clearly shows Russia will be a major player in the end times.
Putin is a con and a liar and no one is calling him out in today's world because we have to be politically correct and such. He playing a game of hardball and we are showing up with whiffle-bats.

There will be earthquakes in diverse places.
They are happening more places than before. Places that have had little to no recorded activity.

Read the article carefully. It talks about wars, not terrorism and that kind of violence.

Funny how the liberals want to avoid the issue of Islamic terrorism when talking about violence.

As for earthquakes, there are millions a year, so the number per year is the wrong way to look at it. The real question is are earthquakes getting stronger? To that the answer is absolutely yes.

Look at this article. It contains the following image:
mag5to9quakes.001-001.jpg

So, yes, there have been more strong earthquakes on a rapidly increasing frequency.

I just heard on the news a new fungus is wiping out bananas in Africa and South America.

Back