• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

drought

Jessie

Pro Poster
looks like many west states are in drought.
and it does not look good at all. no snow much in the mountains.

cali. is drying up and parts of oregon and several other states as well are having problems.

cali is a big supplier of produce, farms dry up prices go up.
people move by the millions they dry up what resources are in other places.

I do not like what I see coming if things do not change soon, which I do not believe they will.

perhaps the sins of the people have become so great the land is kicking them out?

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how it would be possible to determine if this was some form punishment from God.

All we can really do now is pray that God brings rain soon.

I believe that they have been overdeveloping those areas for a long long time and water sourcing has always been an issue.
If someone is to blame its the policy makers and developers that failed to provide adequate water resources to these cities for cases just like this.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
It can be God's punishment by not interfering with human self destruction.

But, your points are well made. I agree.

Man thinks he is the god of the earth and nature. He is not. Nature wins every time.

Jessie

Pro Poster
Good points CTZ, only the very tops of our mts have snow. the flanks are dry.

I was thinking along the lines of the enormity of sin but that too is everywhere.
and not that God was being cruel, rather getting folks that listen to pay attention.

but I do think you are correct....
thank you!

Blake Henry

looks like many west states are in drought.
and it does not look good at all. no snow much in the mountains.

cali. is drying up and parts of oregon and several other states as well are having problems.

cali is a big supplier of produce, farms dry up prices go up.
people move by the millions they dry up what resources are in other places.

I do not like what I see coming if things do not change soon, which I do not believe they will.

perhaps the sins of the people have become so great the land is kicking them out?

Not to worry.

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” - Genesis 8:22