• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Chemical Weapons in Syria

Willy

Pro Poster
I support Israel so I am no great fan of Bashar al Assad.

However, I do not believe and I see no reason for him to use chemical weapons on anyone in Syria especially children and especially now when he is close to victory over the rebel terrorists and he certainly knows that to use weapons of this sort would bring swift reaction from the rest of the world.

I have tried to find proof of who used these as far back as the first incident near the start of the war. I have read the United Nations findings and I find them inconclusive so I am not satisfied that Assad has ever used chemical weapons in this war, 2012 until now.

In my research in every incident, the rebels have had access to these weapons and they alone have the motive to use them.

What is the motive?

If they can make it look like Assad is using these weapons, then the world will respond against him. I think they have used this ploy repeatedly since the start of the war.

Again, I would ask you one simple question. Who has the motive?

I see, as I write this, that ships from America and Britain are headed towards Syria and apparently Israel has already bombed a Syrian air base.

Silly sheep, blind, jumping over fences that are not there, off to make war …

God knows who gassed whom and His judgment will be just.

:rapture:

Having worked in intelligence and listened to the reports out of Syria and other sources, I have no doubt Assad is behind the attacks.

Just as the claims Hussein did not have nuclear material and weapons of mass destruction when the videos before the government started hiding evidence clearly shows he did.

I understand how this works, so I'm cautious about what I believe and do not believe. I read between the lines.

Here is an excerpt from the above article ...

Serious, experienced chemical weapons experts and investigators such as Hans Blix, Scott Ritter, Gareth Porter and Theodore Postol have all cast doubt on “official” American narratives regarding President Assad employing Sarin.

These analysts have all focused on the technical aspects of the two attacks and found them not to be consistent with the use of nation-state quality Sarin munitions.

The 2013 Ghouta event, for example, employed home-made rockets of the type favored by insurgents. The White House Memorandum on Khan Sheikhoun seemed to rely heavily on testimony from the Syrian White Helmets who were filmed at the scene having contact with supposed Sarin-tainted casualties and not suffering any ill effects.

Likewise, these same actors were filmed wearing chemical weapons training suits around the supposed “point of impact” in Khan Sheikhoun, something which makes their testimony (and samples) highly suspect. A training suit offers no protection at all, and these people would all be dead if they had come into contact with real military-grade Sarin.

I'm know better than to bog down in these kind of debates.

As with Hussein, when they found materials contaminated with radiation, including trucks, and videoed them, videos were shown timer or two, and then everything disappear. he gov't developed amnesia about the recordings even exist.

Same dealing with Nam. The radio was talking about the gov't report no casualties or fights that day at the same time I was handling casualty reports etc.

And talented experts, today, writing books and producing films revealing the truth about Nam. And of course dismissing the vets denouncing their lies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...e-launching-chlorine-attacks-on-children.html.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...two-chemical-attacks-IS-used-mustard-gas.html

The big problem is maybe both sides are using chemical weapons.

You have to remember the media has its own agenda and they and gov't scratch each others backs when it benefits each other.

As well, I remind you of the so called experts who reported Iran was living up to the nuclear agreements but in fact never allowed inspections, etc. They were just taking Iranians claims as facts.

Back