• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Catholicism Growing

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Something to think about is the growth of Catholicism worldwide and the role the RCC plays in the Trib AC Kingdom/Mystery Babylon.

The RCC is a cult, but claims the mantle of Christian. It reflects the issues that will get the 7th church of Revelation cast into the Trib.

It has a long history or murdering true Christians.

Bears thoughtful consideration Biblically speaking.

Yes Catholic Church seems to be based on the old testement an a mams attempt to be Jesus to ignore the Holy Spirit and embrace pomp and ceremony what trips me up on them is Jesus told his deciples if they be fore us ,when the deciples told a man healing in gods name to stop it. I know they don't baptise correctly but I don't think that completely nesasary although Jesus said it was righteous. We should not judge but I believe these people believe in Jesus Christ and seek redemption. Whew

Last edited:
Actually, it is Roman Paganism cloaked in Christian words.

Salvation via works is not salvation at all. Cults and false religions also think they are seeking redemption, but they are not in fact.

And we ARE to judge, but judge rightly.

Last edited:
We are taught what is right and what is wrong. We can recognize sin. But I'm afaird to judge because I was sin once. As long as we live there is hope.

That is why cults like the RCC are winning. We don't judge, rebuke and correct like we are supposed to. We let them lecture us and the unsaved.

Back