• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Xrose

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Your decision is a wonderful example of 'Christianity' and not to be wondered at in These Last Days when your friend Satan is desperate to prevent Bible Truth becoming known?
Your antecedents were in the crowd howling 'Barabbas!' and passing the nails up to the Roman who hammered them in.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Your posts are proving non-Christian. What is the source of your thinking? Anglo-Israelism is not biblical.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Your posts are proving non-Christian. What is the source of your thinking? Anglo-Israelism is not biblical.
It's in all Bible but not yours I guess?
Maybe your eyes are dimmed and your ears are blocked?
Why daren't you open your Bible at 2 Kings 17?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Not proof.

The book of Hebrews says the houses of Judah and Israel, which constitute all 12 tribes.

The book of revelations name all 12 tribes.

So your claims do not hold water.

Last edited:

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Not proof.

The book of Hebrews says the houses of Judah and Israel, which constitute all 12 tribes.

The book of revelations name all 12 tribes.

So your claims do not hold water.

Grow up and read a good Bible and learn that maybe the twelve tribes did reunite back in the 10th century BC but in the 8th century they split and Salmaneser of the Assyrians overran the Ten Tribes aka Samaria and transported them away and they became the WASPs.
Of course Revelation names the 12 tribes as GOD said a remnant of all twelve would remain.
Why don't you just grow up and open the Bible at 2 Kings 17?
Remain ignorant if you wish.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Your post is a wonderful example of 'Christianity' and not to be wondered at in These Last Days when your friend Satan is desperate to prevent Bible Truth becoming known?
Your antecedents were in the crowd howling 'Barabbas!' and passing the nails up to the Roman who hammered them in.
You'll go to hell with the Jesus killing Jews whose lies you have been brainwashed to believe.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
You need to go away from this board.
Betty
I really need to stay to try knock all you false beliefs out of your thick skulls!

Have you found 2 Kings 17 in a Bible yet?

Do you understand the time difference between 10th and 8th centuries BC?