• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Why do you claim to be Christians but hate Bible Truth so much?

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
So it's a bright but cool day here in GOD's Own Country - East Yorkshire, UK - and I'm listening to Faure's Pavane and wondering why so many CTZ members prefer the lies of Satan rather than Bible Truth.
It's bad enough you think Jews are the chosen race when in fact they are Jesus-hating pagans doomed to slaughter (unless they become believers as these Last Days become more obvious) but you compound your errors by believing Jesus will build a third temple and demand burnt sacrifices.
Maybe your problem is your minds have been poisoned by Darwinism into believing you evolved from monkeys?
Maybe it's because you can read the Bible words but your eyes are dimmed to what they mean?
This especially applies to your hatred of the idea that WASPs, of whom I'm definitely one, really are the Ten Lost Tribes of the Tribe-Group of Ephraim who along with Manasseh were given the Birthright - the honour of being the Chosen Race- by the dying Jacob-Israel as written at Genesis 48:14
14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,
16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
The Jews have never grown into a multitude even allowing for Assyrian Hitler's pogrom.
On the contrary as the Ten Tribes were transported out of Samaria to the Caspian and then trekked northwest they planted their feet in the sea in the north of Britain from which Protestanism and Methodism was born as a reaction against the paganism of Catholic and Jew. This is written at 2 Kings 17 but again as you say the Bible is lies you refuse to accept your origins.
Maybe most CTZers are ignorant of how Bloody Mary, Catholic queen of England from 1553 to 1558 had 288 Protestants burned at the stake because they quite rightly refused to accept the anti-Bible lie that communion bread and wine really did turn into Jesus's flesh and blood!
And you are ignorant of he fact 150 Jews were murdered in 1190 in York which on the face of it seems awful but as they were polluting the land of Ephraim is really no different to GOD sending lions to kill Samarians or have all the Canaanites slaughtered.
It was the descendants and relatives of these martyrs who fled to America to become the Puritans to whom America owes its constitution and prestige that is even now being sluiced down the sewers by Catholic Biden-Muslim Obama-Jewish Soros in their campaign to hand america to their common god Satan.