• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

What is a forecaster or forecasting? Times and Seasons

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Times and Seasons

What is a forecaster or forecasting?
We have a variety of forecasting, we can choose for many stations that are offered to us, many preferences I can choose, which one is good for you, with me it's sound commentary.

I search daily for the very best forecast to stay at the head of the game, forecaster or forecasting my preference and it’s is very valuable to my investment, giving a variety of forecasting.

For instance weather there are 1,761 commercial television stations in the United States, this is also counting news-cast, what is the margarine of forecasting the weather NOAA say A seven-day forecast can accurately predict the weather about 80 percent of the time, and a five-day forecast can accurately predict the weather approximately 90 percent of the time. However, a 10-day—or longer—the forecast is only right about half the time.

Forecaster Meteorologists’ NOAA depends on three types of newest satellites Meteorologists ‘this is what forecaster Meteorologists’ depend on.
All Meteorologists’ can agree or disagree, but the Meteorologists only see what you cannot see so you depend on it because it is the very best forecasting, the Meteorologists depend on it, but the margarine failure can cause human disasters and life loss.

Meteorologists’ is a scientist we rely upon the many 1,761 commercial television stations in the United States; this is also counting news-cast
What does all come to the forecaster or forecasting, the forecasting of a Prophet, just like Meteorologists? Depending on NOAA's three types of newest satellites, this is what Meteorologists have in common with some margarine failures, which can cause human disasters and life loss.

A type of Prophet can cause human disasters and they do not rely on any satellite.

A type of Prophet relies on the word with some margarine failure, because we, meaning human failure, where A type of Prophet relies on the word of God’s Spirits, which is the Lord’s newest satellite.

A type of Prophet rely on the word of God’s Spirits
There is no margarine of failure, to prevent human disasters and life loss.

Variety of forecasting, we can choose for many stations that are offered to us, many preferences I can choose, which one is good for me, with me it's sound commentary, a sound Prophet, with sound doctrines back up with sound scripture without no margarine of error, because the proper of the forecast, no human disasters, and no loss of life.
Forecasting and prediction just like the Meteorologists, looking for is for the main event

Heather Frank

restricted access
That's cool. Weather forecasting is the most usual parallels drawn to prophecy, and there is a circular recursion there, because some prophets say that they observe times and seasons, and even signs in the heavens (remember the star over Bethlehem at Jesus' Birth). An awful lot of not even Christian or otherwise religious people actually think that the Earth's weather system is far too complex to physically and mathematically predict, and it's very common to poke fun at TV weather presenters, saying that they just get by on their looks.

Another very common, popular and mainstream type of forecasting is found in the field of market economics, and this type of forecasting is much more humanist. It focuses on consumer behavior and involves present day psychology. This type of forecasting is also often thought of as very off center, people call it lying with statistics and compare it to crystal ball gazing all the time. But Biblically, there are places in Revelation that really talk about the monetary system at the end of time. Famine is one of the four horses in Johns vision, dictating grain prices, and there is a passage about wo will be able to be either a capitalist or a consumer in the last days. So maybe, if you really want to follow end time events up close and personal on the ground, you should pay attention to the economy and leave the stargazing more to God and perhaps NASA.