• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Thoughts from an old lady

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
June 21, 2022

Happy Tuesday,

Trust to the End

Daily Prayer for June 21
Christoph Friedrich Blumhardt
“Father! You have given them to me, and I want them to be with me where I am, so that they may see my glory, the glory you gave me; for you loved me before the world was made. John 17:24, TEV
Lord our God, we thank you that you have revealed your glory in your Son Jesus Christ. We thank you that today we can still see and feel the glorious grace which streams out from Jesus Christ in his victory over the world, the powerful help which benefits all those who find faith. Grant that a further glory may be revealed, faith dwelling in the hearts of all people, faith that can conquer all the need and suffering on earth, faith that is the power to look to you, to become inwardly quiet in you, and to hope in you at all times. Then your help will come quickly, more quickly than we can imagine. It will come on us unawares, for the Savior has said, “See, I shall come quickly.” We want to hope and believe and trust till the end. Amen”

We cannot win a race if we start and the give up in the middle. We must endear to the end. We cannot please God if we stop trusting in Him and lose heart.

Galatians 6:9

New King James Version

9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

We are living in evil times and the evil we see can weaken our faith if we do not keep our eyes on Jesus. If we do not stay connected to God we can begin to believe there is no hope. Friends are hope is not in this world or in its leaders. Our hope and faith should be in our Heavenly Father.

We cannot fix this world, but we can share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Reminding ourselves some will accept the Gospel, but many will refuse it.

Our job is not to save the loss but share the truth and pray that there is fertile ground.

As much as we long for the rapture, Jesus longs for it too. He wants all of His children with Him. Yet, He knows that there's work for us to do on this earth. God help us to be cheerful and willing workers until our time on this earth is finished.

Betty
If you could read correctly you would see that Jesus is coming to Earth to rule it 1,000 years .
John 17:8 Clearly proves the Jews hated and hate Jesus and refused to believe he is the Son of GOD.
8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
The 1,000-year reign of Christ is after the rapture and tribulation. The tribulation is the time when God will focus His attention on the Jews and many will be saved.
Betty

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Jesus said tribulation is when the abomination is seen.
Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
June 22, 2022

Happy Wednesday,

Lord, Give Us Peace

Daily Prayer for June 22
Christoph Friedrich Blumhardt
“Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” John 20:21, NIV
Lord our God, in the name of Jesus Christ, who is close at our side as the risen and living One, we lift our eyes to you in prayer. Bless us. Bless us through your Word, and let our hearts become quiet in you. Free us from all restlessness and from the turmoil of the present age, for we belong to you, not to the world. We want to find peace in you and remain in you. You will care for us as your children, whom you will never forget in all eternity. Bless us and renew the riches of your grace in us every day, for you, O Lord our God, remain our Father. “Amen

Children of God we need peace more than ever. Angry women protest in front of a Supreme Court Justice's House in a state of embarrassingly dressed for the right to kill their own baby.

Make no mistake abortion is murder. Two heartbeats enter the building but only one heartbeat comes out. The message of the Gospel is hated by many. Those of us who believe every baby has the right to be born are also hated.

The media twist the truth. The Justices are not outlawing abortion but are giving each state the legal responsibility to choose for itself. If this law is passed pro-choicers have threatened to come after Churches and Christians.

Christians we need to pray that God will help us stand up for the truth of the Bible even when it is extremely unpopular. We must not be weak Christians or hide our faith in these troubling times. To do this we will need God to fill us with His peace and give us the strength to stand firm in our convictions.

Betty

2 Timothy 4

New King James Version

Preach the Word

4 I charge you [a]therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
I constantly rebuke and exhort with all longsuffering and teaching but ChristianTalkZone's generation is hard necked no matter how much evangelical work I do.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
June 23, 2022

Happy Thursday,

He Was Acquainted With Grief

Isaiah 53:3

New King James Version

3 He is despised and [a]rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with [c]grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.

It broke Jesus' heart that so many in His own land rejected His gift of salvation. He knew the sorrows that would come in the future for the Jewish people and it broke His heart.

Just like when He walked this earth, it must break the heart of Jesus to see so many who have embraced sin as a badge of honor. To walk the streets with t-shirts on that brag about the abortions they have had. Cities have gay pride parades that honor sin.

My friends let us speak the truth and honor God with the truth of the Gospel. Let us not be ashamed of Scripture. Seek to live in righteousness even when it is no longer popular. Let us not be arrogant but speak the truth in love. God help us to see past the wickedness and see the lost souls and grieve over those who have chosen to give themselves over to what is evil in the sight of Lord.

Betty

Betty52

Advanced Poster
June 24, 2022

Happy Friday,

Stand Up For Jesus

Christians are called to stand up for the truth of the Gospel in all seasons. It is not always politically correct to speak the truth. People will complain. We are not saved to be people pleasers. We are saved from our sins to work for our Heavenly Father.

We are living in the last days and people do not always want to hear the truth. Yet we have a responsibility to speak the truth in love. When we are asked, will we try to go around the question, rather than answer the question? God help us to stand up for God even in these last days.

In these last days, we must be prepared by praying and reading God’s Holy Word. Pray for God to give us the courage to go against sins, even those that are popular. We are not here to be popular but to serve our God.

Betty

Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus | George Duffield, Jr.

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
    Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
    From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
    Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.
  2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
    Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
    Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
    Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.
  3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
    The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
    Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
    Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.
  4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
    This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
    To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
    He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.

Betty52

Advanced Poster

Revelation 22:12-17

New King James Version

Jesus Testifies to the Churches​

12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [a]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
14 Blessed are those who [b]do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 [c]But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
June 25, 2022

Saturday,

God Is A Strong Tower

“Promise #176:

My name is a strong tower that you can run to and find safety.

Proverbs 18:10 (WEB)

The name of Yahweh is a strong tower:

the righteous run to him, and are safe.”

Whatever circumstances we are in, we have the promise of God to protect us. We can run to Him and find safety. We can find peace when we run to the shelter of God’s arms.

We need not fear the future, for we know our eternity will be with our Heavenly Father. This life is but a vapor compared to eternity. We can find strength in the joy of the Lord. We can run this race, knowing God will never abandon us not forsake us.

My friends, trust in the Lord, pray for the lost, and remind yourself of the prize of Heaven that awaits us. Rejoice in the goodness of God and praise His Name everyday.

Betty

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Rev 22: condemns all Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Anglicans, JWs, Mormons etc to slaughter and the Second Death on Judgment Day.
If you were a Christian you would preach that to those groups even though they will hate you for it.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
Jews who do not accept salvation with Jesus will go to hell, but during the tribulation, Jews will come to accept Jesus and be saved.
Betty

Betty52

Advanced Poster
Revelation 20:15

New King James Version

15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 5:22

New King James Version

22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother [a]without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, [c]‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of [d]hell fire.

Matthew 5:29

New King James Version

29 If your right eye causes you to [a]sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30

New King James Version

30 And if your right hand causes you to [a]sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Matthew 10:28

New King James Version

28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in [a]hell.

Matthew 23:33

New King James Version

33 Serpents, brood[a] of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

2 Peter 2:4-11

New King James Version

Doom of False Teachers

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to [a]hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one ofeight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)— 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment, 10 and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries, 11 whereas angels, who are greater in power and might, do not bring a reviling accusation against them before the Lord.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
the FIRST GANG OF FALLEN ANGELS are in a dark place under the Earth and as Enoch wrote that Earth is filled with boiling water - just as Genesis 1 describes - then the hell of 2 Peter 2 is a metaphor.