• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The valley of churches a dream within a vision

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Last night about 4 am I had a dream and the dream became a vision in this vision I saw the valley of churches, thousands of churches, they were all types of churches some small and some were tall, there was something unique about them, They were beautiful and old fashion, made of Cedarwood, and then; there I notice something, unique about them.

Musical notes were coming out of these Churches and the musical notes were going up towards the heavens, they were so many beautiful and brilliant in colors.
It was like a kaleidoscope in the sky, and then in the middle of this valley of Churches, there was a very, very great and huge church in the center of the valley of churches.
They were two altars one in the inner Church and another in the outer Church a gravestone with the initials L. C. and the word Babylon
It was very Gothic; as I walk into this Church and then I saw an altar in the inner Church, with the initials B. G. and the word Sardis?

As I got closer, I noticed, I saw many types of statues it had silver and gold, gemstone, red and purple and scarlet, a man with long hair.
This church was the prettiest church of all. But was one thing missing that there was no sound, no musical notes I thought because there were no people, but there were people just like the other churches why?

I did not understand.
As I looked into the sky the musical notes got lower but soothing to my ears and suddenly a ladder Came down from heaven and went on top of the little churches with the musical notes.

A latter of gold it was such a beautiful latter, and tall people with candles on their hands like a flaming torch on each side of latter of it, and then the people walk up, laughing and singing songs and hymns, the musical notes were so brilliant in color.
It overwhelmed me with love and peace.
But the big church, the very huge Church had no latter on it why?

Why didn’t come to this Church?
they the people of that Church, created and built their own ladder to reach the sky.
When they finish, they worked so hard?
They fashioned with their own gold and silver and diamonds and put their own candles, they were so proud, you could see the pride in their faces.
Then the people they took their latter and put it against the wall of their Church to climb up, so many people, hundreds and thousand claiming up the ladder, but the people were rushing, one on top of each other, people rushing desperately
Not worried of others why? And as they got almost to the top of their ladder, it collapsed on them and a very strange sound came out of them as they fell to the ground why?
And then I saw suddenly, what happened to these people; the earth opens up and swallows up the Church collapsed and its people. Oh my

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The Bible is complete, no more prophetic revelation.

not just yet 256

Romans 12:4-8 (ASV)
For even as we have many members in one body, and all the members have not the same office:
so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and severally members one of another.
Romans 12And having gifts differing according to the grace that was given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of our faith; or ministry, let us give ourselves to our ministry; or he that teacheth, to his teaching; or he that exhorteth, to his exhorting: he that giveth, let him do it with liberality; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Even dreams why
Acts 2:17-18 (ASV)
And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour forth of My Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams:
Yea and on My servants and on My handmaidens in those days Will I pour forth of My Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

2 Peter 1:21 (ASV)
For no prophecy ever came by the will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit.
How they see visions, of the future old men, shall dream dreams: of visions
Romans and Acts is the Gospel what is here and what to come, and I can prove this
Matthew 24:1- 51

Last edited:

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
To Israel, not Gentiles. No Church in the Trib.

how will the Church know if the Holy Spirit say differently if they are ignored there will be a problem Israel is Israel, everyone must come clean, there is differences in the body of Christ already