• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The Unpardonable Sins

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The Unpardonable Sins
manmade.jpg
Eternal sins, Unforgivable sins, Unpardonable sins, or Ultimate sins are which are not forgiven by God
What counts as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

Matthew 12:30-33 (NKJV) He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Matthew 12: 31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matthew 12: 33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.

The Most Unpardonable Sins
Trampoline under foot, with the blood of Christ
(Hebrews 10:28-31)

endgame.jpg
Romans 1:28-32 (NKJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Hebrews 6:4-6 (NKJV) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Revelation 11:7-8 (NKJV)
When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Hebrews 10:28-31 (NKJV) Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Mark 3:29 (KJV) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Leviticus 17:11-12 (NKJV) For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.' Therefore, I said to the children of Israel, 'No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.'

Trampoline underfoot the blood of Christ
Monstrance-kiss.jpg
these are those who have (Trampoline) the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? that great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified every day this is blaspheme against the Holy Ghost will be not never forgiveness but is in danger of eternal damnation: if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened

The Whole Congregation
&
Under the Holy See

6c84252555ec44ccc786ae609626cba4.jpg
Ezekiel 33:4-6 (ESV) if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life.
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.
R-45.gif
1 Corinthians 2:7-11 (ESV)
But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except for the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

a little note
why do I give this information, this call the Great Commission
Matthew 28: 16-20