• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The Stone of fire

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started

The stone of fire
What are the stone of fire, they are the stuff of what dreams are made Of :daisy:

Genesis 1:26 (NKJV) Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Genesis 1:27 (NKJV) So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
The Stone of fire
Revelation 4:2-3 (KJV) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Daniel 7:9 (KJV) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Revelation 5:7-8 (KJV) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

1 Timothy 6:16 (KJV) Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Isaiah 6:1-3 (KJV) In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphim's: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Ezekiel 1:25-27 (KJV) And I saw as the color of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

Exodus 13:21-22 (KJV) And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

1 Kings 22:19 (KJV) And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

{9 Stone are listed}

The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.

The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

{He was created by the timbrel and tambourine}{He was created by a bezel for a gemstone}

"You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

cherub means exile according of the Stone tablets of the Arunnaki
{He was in the first Heaven} {He was in third Heaven}

Last edited:

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started

the Lord all true angels are called Seraphim, these are called the burning ones or the shiny ones of God, when a falling angel falls they are celled I said that cherub according to the Stone tablets of the Arunnaki cherub means exile
In Ezek 28:14 (KJV)Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Now the Lord call him a cherub, but not a Seraphim, a cherub is a lower class of angel, but an archangel is Seraphim

One of his titles was morning star in Hebrew which the translator converted into Latin Lucifer which translated to English reads light bringer or bearer, not the morning star all this can be proven by giving time

The correct translation in Isaiah 14: 12 NIV How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

cherub as described in the book of Ezekiel. This is the next higher angelic rank in heaven. Only The Archangel, is the highest of rank in heaven

God’s mighty Seraphim

Fire of Stones

The SWAT TEAM

1 Chronicles 21:11-15 So Gad came to David and said to him, "Thus says the LORD: 'Choose for yourself, either three years of famine, or three months to be defeated by your foes with the sword of your enemies overtaking you, or else for three days the sword of the LORD--the plague in the land, with the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the territory of Israel.' Now consider what answer I should take back to Him who sent me."

1 Chronicles 21:13 And David said to Gad, "I am in great distress. Please let me fall into the hand of the LORD, for His mercies are very great; but do not let me fall into the hand of man."

1 Chronicles 21:14 So the LORD sent a plague upon Israel, and seventy thousand men of Israel fell.

1 Chronicles 21:15 And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it. As he was destroying, the LORD looked and relented of the disaster, and said to the angel who was destroying, "It is enough; now restrain your hand." And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.

The Power of One of God mighty Seraphim can destroy Seventy Thousand Men in seconds

(1 Chronicles 21:14) ( 2 Samuel 24:15; 24:16)

In 2 Samuel 24:14-17 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.

2 Samuel 24:15:So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning even to the time appointed: and there died of the people from Dan even to Beersheba seventy thousand men.

2 Samuel 24:16 And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing place of Araunah the Jebusite.

2 Samuel 24:17 And David spake unto the LORD when he saw the angel that smote the people, and said, Lo, I have sinned, and I have done wickedly: but these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, be against me, and against my father's house.

The Power of Four of God Mighty Seraphim can destroy Twenty-Eight thousand Men in battle

They can Devastate the entire Planet in Minutes
In Revelation 7:1-8 (NLT2) Then I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds so they did not blow on the earth or the sea, or even on any tree.

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel coming up from the east, carrying the seal of the living God. And he shouted to those four angels, who had been given the power to harm land and sea,

Revelation 7 :3 “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of God on the foreheads of his servants.”

Revelation 7:4 And I heard how many were marked with the seal of God—144,000 were sealed from all the tribes of Israel:

Revelation 7:5 from Judah — 12,000 from Reuben — 12,000 from Gad — 12,000

Revelation 7:6 from Asher — 12,000 from Naphtali — 12,000 from Manasseh — 12,000

Revelation 7: 7 from Simeon — 12,000 from Levi — 12,000 from Issachar — 12,000

Revelation 7: 8 from Zebulun — 12,000 from Joseph — 12,000 from Benjamin — 12,000

Of the children of Dan, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Dan, were threescore and two thousand and seven hundred. Num 1:38-39 (KJV)
These are just a few of the Mighty Seraphim two of God's Seraphim Devastate Sodom and Gomrrah

Last edited:

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The words say nothing about Lucifer was not of his first of his creation of the angels, but the Lord says this "You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
By the multitude of thy merchandise, they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezek 28:15-16 (KJV)

He was not the first but one of many, of God's creation but one who fell to serve God