• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The Koran does not Teach Peace

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
4.56: (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
They make us enter fire.

3.118: O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.
5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
4.144: O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?
3.28: Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
9.23: O you who believe! do not take your fathers and your brothers for guardians if they love unbelief more than belief; and whoever of you takes them for a guardian, these it is that are the unjust.
To have non-Muslims for friends is to share their fate.
9.123: O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
Fight non-Muslims.
4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
Drive out non-Muslims and kill any who try to return.
9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
Kill and take captive non-believers. Only spare those who convert.
9.29: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
Conquer non-Muslims and force them acknowledge they are inferior and pay tribute.

JohnDefoe

Hi Admin,
Taking one part of the Quran or the Bible can mislead a lot of ppl. However in the Same Quran it says not to violate the rights of others if they are not fighting you. And also do not mock or abuse other ppls worshiping Idols or Images.

If non muslims fight you than you can fight back. If not, Muslim cannot fight them. Also when Mekka came to the power of the Muslims, all the non believers were forgiven and let loose to live in Mekka.

And non believers going to Hell or Fire...that is decided by the Almighty GOD & there's nothing you and me can do but to obey. So I am telling you again to take heed of these warnings and think.

Ask GOD to show you the correct path DON'T associate anything with GOD, because that is the Biggest sin.

I am happy that you are reading the Quran & ask Allah Almighty to show you & all the believers in GOD to his straight path and have mercy on you all.

Life is short, and very very short compared to One day after the Qiyama, end of the world. One day is Equal to 1000 yrs of this present day.

When the Angel of Death (Malakul Mauth) comes to you & you will realize what I am saying, it will be too late.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, Christians believe God (the Biblical God) judges people for Heaven or Hell.

But you can do something. Find Christ and repent vial faith in his grace. Not something Islam believes.

You believe we are going to Hell, we believe you are, unless you repent.

A lot of non Muslims are being killed and oppressed in the Middle East and elsewhere. Even those who do not agree on the same brand of Islam.

JohnDefoe

I deleted this post because, once again, you are not debating or discussing the topic, but preaching.

This topic is not about eschatology.

CoreIssue

Last edited by a moderator:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I think a point that will help in understanding this discussion is where we stand in our faiths.

I am a non denominational Bible only conservative Christian.

You are?

Islam_branches_and_schools.svg

JohnDefoe

Yet again preaching, so yet again deleted.

My question to you was to help us understand what kind if Muslim you are.

In fairness, I told you what kind of Christian I am.

It seems to be universal Muslims do not want to discuss, just preach, when asked questions.

You post passages from the Koran on what you want to preach, but have yet to post any proving what I said was incorrect on it not teaching or coexistence or peace with non Muslims if Muslims are in control.

Either start posting your proofs or stop posting. I cannot allow these violations of the Board Rules to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeager106

Getting Started
having done a lot of reading/study of Christianity and a major amount studying Islam
I'll not berate Islam, "the religion of peace"!
I will expose something anyone can research if one likes.
The Koran contains 109 verses to kill the infidel. (goolge it of ya likes)
The infidel is the one that does not accept Islam as THE unfailing religion blessed of Allah.
Soooooooooooooooooo it commands that infidels be killed.
That would be you and I, yours and mine.
Comforting what?
Don't get soft on Islam.
Islam won't be soft on you or yours.
This is reality and none of us asked for this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_violence

I know Christians believe in peace. Jesus was the ultimate "pacifist" ergo was murdered.
I'm NOT a pacifist nor is that a requirement to be a faithful Christian.
I won't go "softly into the good night."
I'll got kicking, screaming, and shooting.
I won't be murdered like a sheeple.
I sheeple I'm not.
To be Christian does not mean to be a sheeple.

jeager106

Getting Started
Here is a site you may want to make a "favorite" just to stay abreast of how non Muslims
are being murdered every week, world wide, and you will NOT see a word on the 6 0'clock
news.
Not p.c. I guess.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Here's what else you won't see on the U.S. News.
Jihad Report
Dec 24, 2016 -
Dec 30, 2016

Attacks 43
Killed 192
Injured 234
Suicide Blasts 7
Countries 19

One week, world wide, but not "newsworthy".
Perhaps this news is offense to Obama?
Just askin'?
I attempt to stay aware of where the enemies of Christianity are and what they are doing today.
Every day. All over the world.
Please do not get complacent. This is going to get a whole lot worse before Jesus says
"O.K. Enough"!
Your thoughts deeply appreciated.
If you disagree with my thoughts that is perfectly fine and everyones right.
I don't get upset if disagreed with.
If I'm wrong I want to know it so I can learn.
Please don't boot me off this forum for posting this truth and threat to
all Christianity.
I got booted off "The religious forum" for merely posting this news.
(again)

jeager106

Getting Started
In defense of the Islam inspired bombing I posted about the the 10 year old
girl used as a human BOMB rest assured all that is perfectly justifiable.
You see the 10 year old kid was sent to Muslim Heaven to live with Allah for all
eternity.
In the Islamic faith if a man dies in the service of Allah he goes right to heaven and
claims 70 virgins as his reward.
Obviously the 10 year old girl is now one of those heavenly sex slaves.
Nice what?
Fornication under the nose of Allah.
Wonder what kind of infantile mind accepts that kind of crap?
I gotta idea.
I'll supply the explosive and YOU volunteer to be the human bomb and......................................
WHAT!? No takers?