• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The Fear of the Lord is love

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
The Fear of the Lord is love
Greeting
what does the word say about the Love of the Lord, word for word :friends:

In I John 4:17-18 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have baldness in the day of judgment; as he is, so are in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Job 28:28 And unto man he said, behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Deuteronomy 6:1-2 Now these are the commandments, the statues, and the judgments, which the Lord you God commanded to tech you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it; that thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that the days may be prolonged.

Deuteronomy 8:6 Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and fear him.

II Kings 17:36-39 But the Lord, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great authority and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandments, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the Lord your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

I Chronicles 16:29-30 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; bring an offering, and come before him; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. Fear before him, all the earth; the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of thee world stand in awe of him.

Daniel 6:26 I make a decree, that in every dominion of my6 kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel; for he is the living God, and steadfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Luke 12:4-5 And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more than they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear; Fear him which after he hath killed, hath authority and power to cast into hell; yea I say unto you, fear him.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all they that do his commandments; his praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 14:26-27 In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence; and his children shall have a place of refuge. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Isaiah 33:5-6 The Lord is exalted; for he dwelleth on high; he hath Zion with judgment and righteousness, and wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation; fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Jeremiah 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord, for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee; but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Proverbs 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.