• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The Ezekiel 38 War and the Battle of Armageddon

Speak Light

restricted access
Amazing movie, I really enjoyed watching the scriptural defense of Israel.

What an amazing event this battle of Armageddon will be and - the Saints / Believers of Yahashua, The Anointing -

will also descend in the heavenly Armada, the saints will descent with him and fight against those nations who have gathered to destroy Israel.

Jud 1:14 ………… Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, :15 To execute judgment upon all, and to “ CONVICT / PUNISH εξελεγξαι “ all that are ungodly ………

The KJV – says “ CONVINCE “ to say, the Heavenly Armada will :15 execute judgment upon all, and to “ CONVINCEpersuade or plead with or influence all that are ungodly

The KJV, in fact, which is simply an almost exact duplicate copy - cat of The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims - the Translators copied the Catholic Bible word for word almost exactly in 99 % of the Bible.

However the Greek word - ἐξελέγχω - exelegchō = means - “ CONVICT / PUNISH

εξελεγξαι “ - To convict fully, that is, to punish: “

The Heavenly Armada will not be descending to convince or reprove or convince anyone.

The Roman Catholic Douay Rheims actually uses the word “ reprove “ to say, that the ungodly will be reproved “ CONVINCED “ t he ungodly will be convinced and reproved in this battle of Armageddon.

The KJV Translators copied the Roman Catholic Translation exactly word for word but attempted to update a few words to make sure they have they have the same exact meaning but just pretending that the words are updated into modern English.

As if 30 years of difference between the Catholic Douay Rheims and the KJV would need to have updated English.

The King James Translators had not broken away from the Catholic Church no more than just a single generation. - until that they translated the KJV. However, this will be a massive slaughter where some of the most evil and wicked people will be running a military invasion to destroy the Jews in Jerusalem

The Heavenly Armada descending upon Armageddon. I pray that I will be there.

Have you ever noticed how that “ Armada “ is a word related to ‘ Armageddon

Armada
means a gathering of ships and the gathering will be the saints with Yahashua descending from heaven.

Speak Light

restricted access

I honestly do not know if we are in the end times, I think it is possible- I hear other believers express that they believe or feel that the end is very near and what they feel, believe or think about it

and I can relate to what they are feeling - what you say is so very true.

But everyone has different feelings and think differently.

Here is what I think.

I personally believe that " End time signs " are all around us and these same signs always have existed during the first - century and since the creation began.

The Plague of Justinian. 541 A.D

Believed to have started in Africa then spread to Europe through infected rats on merchant ships. 10,000 people were dying a day Unburied bodies were stacked inside buildings or left in the open.

This plague’s symptoms were like the bubonic plague, sudden fever and swollen lymph nodes At least 25 million people died in just a short time and actual deaths may have been much higher

The Black Death. 1347 A.D.

This is believed to have started by Italian sailors who were in Crimea. The “Black Death” lasted for five years Entire cities were killed and the living spent most of their time burying the dead in mass graves.

The Black Death killed as many as 50 million people—more than half the population of Europe. The Roman Catholics in Toulon, France began the massacre in April 1348 in Toulon, France. Forty Jews were murdered in their homes. By 1349 the massacres and butchery spread across Europe. The Erfurt massacre (1349), the Basel massacre, massacres in Aragon, and Flanders.

2000 Jews were burnt alive on 14 February 1349 in the "Saint Valentine's Day" - The Catholic residents of Strasbourg sifted and sorted through and took / stole - all of the valuable possessions of Jews who were spared from being burned alive. Hundreds of Jewish communities were destroyed, there were 510 Jewish communities. Many Jews committed suicide to avoid the horrors of torture, robbery, theft and bloody persecutions. In 1349 the entire Jewish community in Frankfurt - was exterminated and butchered - complexly annihilated.

3000 strong Jewish population of Mainz, Germany began defending themselves and managed to hold off the Roman Catholic attackers. But the Catholics were too much and they completely overwhelmed the Jewish ghetto in the end and killed every single last Jew they could find - all of its Jews.

By 1351 there had been 350 different massacres with anti-Jewish pogroms in the Catholic Church and 60 major and 150 minor Jewish communities had been exterminated. All surviving Jews were forced to relocate eastward to Poland and Russia, where they remained for the next six centuries.

Even after the Black Death ended, Italian troops from the Thirty Years’ War continued to carry the infection into the Italian city of Mantua and this killed some 280,000 more Italians in Italy

. The Great Plague of London. 1665 – 1666 A.D.

8,000 people were dying each week. As the plague spread the infected were quarantined in their homes, which were marked with a red cross. 75,000 to 100,000 people died.

The Great Plague of Marseille. 1720 – 1722 A.D.

This plague was started by a merchant ship - “ The Grand Saint Antoine “ that had took on infected passengers going to The Middle East. The Ship was quarantined, but the owner—who also was an important deputy mayor, he convinced health officials to allow him unload his cargo. Rats and fleas soon spread through the city, beginning the outbreak. 100,000 people died from this plague.

. The Third Plague Pandemic. 1855 - 1950 A.D.

This plague began in Yunnan China. The disease traveled across the world spreading and infecting millions. Infected rats on steamships had carried this plague to all of the 6 populated continents of the earth. The worldwide outbreak caused death for 15 million people who were infected. In 1894, a doctor in Hong Kong named Alexandre Yersin found the cause of the disease.

In 2017 there were 36.9 million people living with Aids - [1.4 million–2.4 million] people also became newly infected with HIV - in 2017 …….. About - 90480000 people have died from these six major world plagues, this does not account for all of the other deaths caused by minor plagues, wars and massacres that have been ongoing since just 70 years after Yahoshua left the earth.

It is estimated that The Roman Catholic Church has killed nearly 70 million people just in the inquisition, not counting the millions more who died from starvation and torture in the Italian and German concentration camp in WW ll..

Today - The San Francisco Virus / Aids virus / has killed - 39000000 people since this disease first began.

There has always been these same signs of death, plagues, famine and even mass animals dying from diseases. Anthrax has been killing millions of animals since 1491 B.C. and is believed to have originated in Egypt. Even Rabies has been around for 4000 years. Even Hand foot and mouth disease was mentioned in European hieroglyphs as early as 1,400 BC.

I believe that the world could possibly go on for another 2000 + years before Yahoshua would return to take His bride Home to heaven . I just think that things have not gotten any worse or any eviler than it was since the very creation of the Angels who 1 /3 will rebel against God eventually and the Garden Of Eden where man fell and lost eternal life.

Cain murdered His little brother violently and savagely. What has changed since then, a higher population of people behaving like the First family that was created ?

I just believe that the SIGNS of the End Times are nowhere close to showing that we are near the end just yet.

But what you say is so very true, events that have been prophesied to come to pass before the end - many of these events have come to pass.

In honestly I really do not know for sure.