• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Students of the fallen angels

I have a question which I’m uncertain if this has been discussed or cleared up in the past so excuse me if am late. We’ve all read the story of the fallen angels and most have probably read further into the subject in the book of Enoch. And in the book of Enoch it tell about the different angels and the things they taught to man. Never were specific people named nor group of peopl named.(canaanites, philistines,ect for example). Today I noticed something that I didn’t before when reading Genesis. And full disclosure when I get to the generations of someone and it’s just repetitive his son was and he had I just skip because well I have no excuse it puts me to sleep. Lol. But today I seen something let me show you.

“And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehu´ja-el: and Mehu´ja-el begat Methu´sa-el: and Methu´sa-el begat Lamech. And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. And Zillah, she also bare Tu´bal–cain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tu´bal–cain was Na´amah.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4:17-22‬ ‭KJVAAE‬‬

Here it references specific people as being the fathers of different fields of knowledge. I’ve never no this accreditation before in the Bible and if it has been this still would be the first it appears. And also it being mentioned in the line of Cain is what made me intested. And I wanted to pose this question/theory of chains line being the students of the fallen angels. And in turn just an idea that those are who they made children with. Because most would agree the nephilim would eventually become what are known as demons because they were soulless abominations who couldn’t enter heaven and the way we are told of the purity of Noah’s line which is of Seth and not Cain.

Sorry if I ramble but if anyone has any information on this subject please share. And if anyone may have come across this before and have other reference points that tie in to it I’d love to know about them. Thank you in advance.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, you covered a lot of area.

The book of Enoch was not written by Enoch. It was written long after the New Testament.

The book of Job makes clear the fallen angels were bound in the pit after the war in heaven, before the creation of Adam. The word nephilim, means giant, not fallen angels. Goliath and others were also nephilim.

RazorbackJames

While I find the story of Genesis 6 and the nephilim fascinating which I think II Peter 2:4-5; Jude 6 refer to and maybe. I Corinthians 11:10 and Daniel 2:43; I also get a little frustrated with it. Because like the Book of Revelation and end time studies sometime I think Christian start to get to interested in these areas especially the darker areas such who will be the antichrist instead of keeping our eyes on Jesus. When we study the Bible it should be to find out more about Jesus not our enemies and yes I happen to be very guilty of this process.
Jesus words: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me. John 5:39
For I am determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.
I Corinthians 2:2

Just pointing this out SV, because of my own shortcomings and your comment of being a student of fallen angels.

RazorbackJames

Amen CoreIssue! And SV probably has no problem with endtime like I do, but I think some may. Hopefully not but for myself I know endtime studies usually get me distracted from Christ and way to interested in the antichrist.

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
Welcome, you covered a lot of area.

The book of Enoch was not written by Enoch. It was written long after the New Testament.

The book of Job makes clear the fallen angels were bound in the pit after the war in heaven, before the creation of Adam. The word nephilim, means giant, not fallen angels. Goliath and others were also nephilim.

There was no war in heaven until well after The Flood and perhaps it was as recently as the end of the time of the Gentiles, or as I think, 1914 when the world went really mad with death on a grand scale.
The angels could not have been bound before Adam as it was Adam's female descendants they lusted after.
You really do need t start reading a good Bible.
Enoch was quoted by Jude and several others so it was around before Jesus's time.
If those damned Catholic pagans hadn't wished to hide their Babylonian origins the book would still be in the Bible along with Jasher.