• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

something to think about

Thine Own Way Lord

Getting Started
I notice the great statement of - # 5 - The War in the Heavens, of Revelation 12

I honestly believe that the scriptures show that Satan and his angels still have access to the Heavens and that someday all of the angels in rebellion's will finally and forever be cast out of the Third Heaven.

I truly believe that the Bible shows that there are no " FALLEN ANGELS " in the Old Testament.

Please allow me to explain why, using the Bible.

Does not the Bible clearly shows that the spiritual forces of evil even today and at the time when the New testament was written - they are are today - located / dwelling / located and residing here on earth and their POWERS also are active today - in The Celestials / heavenliness.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in The Celestials / heavenliness

This Greek word in The Celestials / heavenliness = The spiritual wickedness are even today - in - The
Celestials / heavenliness

Also located, where the Angels - who are themselves ““ Spirits ““ are also located - today the principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, the powers of spiritual wickedness and the POWERS OF GOOD are CURRENTLY / NOW in - The Celestials / heavenlies \

What does this mean - spiritual wickedness in The Celestials / heavenliness ?

When the New Testament was written, the authors believed that Satan and his Angels were not kicked out of heaven but were on earth and also held power in the Celestials / heavenlies

Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him in his own right in the The Celestials / heavenliness

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in The Celestials / heavenliness in Christ Jesus:

Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in The Celestials / heavenliness might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in The Celestials / heavenliness in The Anointing

Don’t you agree - that the powers of spiritual wickedness in The Celestials / heavenliness …… - this is also where The Anointing and Spirit Of God and the Powers of his Angels also are located. Does this seem very clear in God’s word. ?

From the very beginning we see in - Rev 1: Verse - 1

That the Book Of Revelation is - The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, TO SHEW unto his servants

THINGS WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS; FOR THIS TIME AT HAND.

From the very beginning, in Revelation, we see clearly that the entire Book is dedicated to - SHEWING unto his servants
THE THINGS WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS; = the future.
In fact, my friends, there is not a single event or happening revealed in Revelation that mentions, brings up or reveals a single event from the past.

Every single last event in the Book is solely and entirely { only } about the Present and the
future only.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that ““ deceived them """ was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived - THE WHOLE WORLD : he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

notice what The Holy Spirit is saying here - it is saying that ““
Satan, which had " deceived the whole / entire world " was

CAST OUT into the earth, and his ANGELS were cast out with him. From the very beginning, in Revelation, we see clearly that the entire Book is dedicated to - SHEWING unto his servants, THE THINGS WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS; = the future.

Nothing from the past is revealed, transpiring or ongoing in the Book Of Revelation. Satan and his Angels are CAST OUT _ ONLY _ AFTER THEY HAD - deceived the whole entire world. The passages in Revelation are very chronological, very event- ly laid out step by step, event by event, exactly as God will do.

Chapter
- 1. ”” Jesus commands John to Write a book and sent the book to the churches.

Saying - Write in a book what you have seen, WHAT IS NOW and what WILL TAKE PLACE LATER ”” - not the past events and past timeline of his creation.

Again - -
Rev 4:1 - in the manuscripts - continues to clarify and distinguish that this has absolutely nothing to do with the past. Saying Come up hither, and I WILL SHEW THEE THINGS WHICH MUST BE HEREAFTER.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

If we read the book from the beginning, relying upon the original manuscripts the Bible bears these facts out clearly. - Satan and His Angels are thrown out of heaven / FALLEN - only after they HAD succeeded in DECEIVING THE WHOLE / ENTIRE WORLD - then - WAS CAST OUT INTO THE EARTH, AND HIS ANGELS WERE CAST OUT WITH HIM.

We see that the Hebrew word - ( יָצַב - yâtsab - - ) means = { TO STAND / PRESENT ) –– STAND STILL, to hear or sense God

Job 1:6 The sons of God came to ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) themselves before the LORD,

and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1 The sons of God came to ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) themselves before the LORD,

and Satan came also among them to ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) himself before the LORD.

The Hebrew word “ yâtsab - means = TO STAND / PRESENT, - what does this Hebrew word mean and how is this word used in the manuscripts, in what context does it mean to - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT - before the LORD. ? ?

Exo 19:17 Moses brought forth the people and they ( יַָב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) at the nether part of the mount.

Exo 14:13 And Moses said Fear ye not, ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) and see the salvation of the LORD

Num 11:16 A Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel,... of the congregation, that they ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) there with thee.

Deu 31:14 And the LORD said ………. call Joshua, and ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) yourselves in the tabernacle of the congregation and Moses and Joshua went, ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) themselves in the tabernacle of the congregation.

Jos 24:1 Joshua …… called for the elders of Israel, their heads, and judges, and officers; and they ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) themselves before God.

1Sa 10:19 Now therefore ( יָצַב - yâtsab - TO STAND / PRESENT ) yourselves before the LORD by your tribes

But this word is never meant - as to literally - yâtsab- TO STAND / PRESENT - before God physically.

this concept is never used in this manner or context in the Old Testament - - TO STAND / PRESENT ) before the LORD, this is never applied to literally being up in the heaven with God

The Bible uses this word as a mental or spiritual application - as to say – yâtsab-- STAND STILL and hear or sense God present yourselves before the LORD , HUMANS or SATAN - STANDING OR PRESENTING THEMSELVES - STANDING BEFORE THE LORD, this is not meaning that they are literally floating up to heaven and literally standing before the Lord in heaven

THIS IS NOT A :" ROLE CALL ": IN HEAVEN WHERE SPIRITS AND HUMANS ARE STANDING OR PRESENTING THEMSELVES - STANDING literally BEFORE THE LORD but Satan is here on earth and has come among the sons of God

Humans are doing this on earth - in the Bible - The SONS OF GOD, Servants Of God - ( THE JEWS ) Moses, Prophets, Priests and all of Israel are STANDING OR PRESENTING THEMSELVES - BEFORE THE LORD - on earth.

There is another Hebrew word - עָמַד - ‛âmad - - this Hebrew word also has the same exact meaning and is used in the very same exact context,, meaning = ( TO PRESENT . ) To stand / to raise up, to set (forth, to stand , stand still - TO PRESENT YOURSELF

This word has this same exact meaning and also used in the Trinitarian Translation as also the same exact word - also meaning = ( ( TO PRESENT . ) To stand / to raise up, to set (forth, to stand , stand still - TO PRESENT YOURSELF - - As we see in these following verses - they have nothing to do with leaving earth and going upward to heaven before God and presenting / standing before the Lord away from the earth “” as angels would be doing “”

1Sa 6:20 Who is able to { - עָמַד - ‛âmad - = ( present / stand - } before this holy LORD God . to retrieve the Ark.

Lev 9:5 They brought the sacrifice and all the congregation drew near to { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD.

Lev 27:8 But if he be poorer than thy estimation, then he shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } himself
Lev 14:11 The priest shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } the man and these things before the LORD.

Lev 16:7 The two goats, shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD at the tabernacle of the congregation.

Num 5:16 And the priest shall bring her near, and { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } her before the LORD:
Lev 14:11 And the priest shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } the man
Lev 16:7 And he shall take the two goats, and { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } them before the LORD.
Deu 5:5 I ( Moses ) { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } between the LORD and You.
Deu 10:8 The tribe of Levi carried the ark, to { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD.
Deu 18:7 The Levites { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } there before the LORD.
1Ki 18:15 Elijah said - I { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the Lord.
2Ki 5:16 Naman the prophet said - I { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the Lord.
Ezr 9:15 Because of our trespasses: we cannot { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before The Lord.
Deu 4:10 Israel was to { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD thy God
Deu 19:17 Men in controversy ... shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD judges.
Deu 29:10 all men of Israel - { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD your God.
1Ki 19:11 Go forth, and { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD.
Lev 16:10 …….. scapegoat, shal l { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } alive before the LORD
Num 5:16 the priest shall bring her near, and { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } her before the LORD:
Num 5:18 the priest shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } the woman before the LORD,
Num 5:30 and shall { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } - the woman before the LORD,
2Ch 20:13 And all Judah { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD
Deu 10:8 …… bear the ark of the covenant ….. to { עָמַד - ‛âmad - ( present / stand - } before the LORD

Also, we see where Satan here afterwards, he went out from the PRESENCE / FACE of the Lord.

Many Christians believe that this is indicating that that Satan is in heaven with the Angels presenting himself before the Lord as if he was in a “ Role Call “ where all the angels who are sons of God are literally in the presence of the Lord in heaven,.

Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the PRESENCE / FACE of the LORD.

We see the Bible speaking of The Sons Of God - or - Satan leaving the PRESENCE / FACE of the Lord this has absolutely nothing to do with anyone being in heaven.

We find that when Cain sinned and was punished he also - went out from the PRESENCE / FACE of the LORD.

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Cain was not in heaven where the Angels are - Cain was standing in the presence of the Lord but was here on earth,.

Jon 1:3 Jonah fled from the presence / face of the LORD

furthermore.

presence / face of the Lord:

1Pe 3:12 The presence / face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
Lev 22:3 Whom has uncleanness shall be cut off from my presence / face
Psa 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence / face of the LORD

Jer 5:22 Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence / face
Zep 1:7 Hold thy peace at the presence / face of the Lord GOD.
Num 6:25 The LORD make His presence / face shine on you.
2 Sam 21:1 David sought the presence of the LORD.
1 Chr 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His presence / face continually.
Psa 4:6 + Psalm 67:1 Lift up the light of Your presence / face upon us, O LORD!
Psa 31:16 Make Your presence / face to shine upon Your servant.
Psa 80:19 O LORD cause Your presence / face to shine upon us.
Psa 105:4 Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His PRESENCE / FACE continually.
Psa 119:135 Make Your presence / face shine upon Your servant.
Deu 31:17-18 I will forsake them and hide My presence / face from them.
Psa 22:24 He hidden His presence / face from him; when he cried to Him for help, He heard.
Psa 30:7 O LORD, You hid Your presence / face , I was dismayed.
Psa 51:9 Hide Your presence / face from my sins and blot out all my iniquities.
Psa 104:29 You hide Your presence / face , they are dismayed;
Isa 8:17 And I will wait for the LORD who is hiding His presence / face .
Isa 64:7 You have hidden Your presence / face from us.
Jer 33:5 I have hidden My presence / face from this city.
Eze 39:23-24 I hid My presence / face from them
Mic 3:4 He will hide His presence / face from them
Rev 6:16 Mountains and rocks, " Fall on us and hide us from the presence of the Lamb;
2 Chr 30:9 The LORD not turn His presence / face away from you if you return to Him."
Eze 7:22 'I will also turn My presence / face from them
2 Chr 7:14 If my people pray and seek My presence / face and turn from their wicked ways
Psa 24:6 The generation who seek Your presence / face
Hos 5:15 Until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My presence / face
Psa 44:24 + Psalm 13:1 + Psalm 88:14 You hide Your presence / face
Psa 27:9 + Psalm 69:17 Do not hide Your presence / face from me.... O God
Isa 54:8 In anger I hid My presence / face from you for a moment.
Zep 1:7 Hold thy peace at the presence / face of the Lord GOD.
Num 6:25 The LORD make His presence / face shine on you.
2 Sam 21:1 David sought the presence of the LORD.
1 Chr 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His presence / face continually.
Psa 4:6 + Psalm 67:1 Lift up the light of Your presence / face upon us, O LORD!

Can we truly find that the idea that Angels are - Sons Of God - truly, in the manuscripts ?

and does not to " to stand or present ones - self in the " PRESENCE OF THE LORD " - in the OLD TESTAMENT - truly mean to literally be in heaven, or is this always here on earth ?

or is Satan here on earth and has simply come among the sons of God - who are on earth ?

I am not saying i am right and you are wrong - i would like to discuss more about this with other Christians

Last edited:
Satan has access to heaven. fallen angels are in the pit.
Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—

Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;

Revelation 12:10

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

Would not the use of " Peter 2:4 " from the Translation simply be an assumption, imaginative presumption and just pure speculation or theory ?

is this just a simple verse that is pulled out of context to support a teaching that is not found anywhere else in the entire bible ?

honestly - where do we really see the teaching in this passage that God has in the past already chained rebellious spirits or angels in darkness - would not this be the FUTURE OF THE GREAT DAY ?

and contrary that all of the Angels of evil are not bound and chained and roam freely in the heavens and earth ?

can you think about how that " Peter 2:4 " as it is TRANSLATED - is attempting to center this as a past event that has already happened - ? this seems to simply rip a verse out of context to make a statement for a teaching that is nowhere found anywhere in the entire Bible - except but simply one single verse that is dependent upon translating this as - past event that has already happened.

If the translation had not translated this one solitary / single verse as a past tense event - this teaching would never stand in any other portion of the scriptures - I just do not find this as a biblical teaching - unless translating this one solitary / single verse as a past tense event

:4 here is the original Greek manuscripts

ει THAT - γαρ FOR - ο THE - θεος GOD - αγγελων ANGELS - - αμαρτησαντων WHO SINNED - ουκ NOT - εφεισατο ARE SPARED -

Αλλα BUT - σειραις CHAINED - ζοφου IN BLACKNESS - ταρταρωσας CAST DOWN TO HELL - παρεδωκεν DELIVERED - εις TO - κρισιν THE

JUDGMENT
- τετηρημενους TO BE DETAINED.
Greek manuscripts -
meaning =
:4 THAT FOR THE GOD ANGELS WHO SINNED NOT ARE SPARED BUT CHAINED IN BLACKNESS CAST DOWN TO HELL DELIVERED TO THE JUDGMENT TO BE DETAINED. - -

-
in the Greek how is direct evidence of placing this as past tense

a
lso we see further also in - Jud 1:6

αγγελους THE ANGELS - τε ALSO - τους THAT - μη NEITHER - τηρησαντας THEY KEPT - την THIS - εαυτων THEIR - αρχην BEGINNINGS - αλλα BUT - απολιποντας THEY LEFT – το THEIR - ιδιον OWN - οικητηριον HABITATION - εις TO

- κρισιν JUDGMENT

- μεγαλης A GREAT - ημερας DAY - δεσμοις BOUND - αιδιοις ETERNALLY

- υπο UNDER ζοφον DARKNESS - τετηρηκεν KEPT.
Greek manuscripts -
MEANING =

:6 THE ANGELS ALSO THAT NOT KEPT THIS THEIR BEGINNINGS BUT THEY LEFT THEIR OWN HABITATION TO THE JUDGMENT

OF THE GREAT DAY BOUND ETERNALLY UNDER DARKNESS KEPT.

here the translation completely alters and changes the original manuscript message - the manuscripts say nothing that God is reserving angels in chains before the great judgment day. -

translation
Jud 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

would this not be changing the original message to insert a false narrative to establish a past event where Angles are bound in darkness - the manuscripts simply say
THEY LEFT THEIR OWN HABITATION TO THE JUDGMENT OF THE GREAT DAY BOUND ETERNALLY UNDER DARKNESS KEPT.

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that GREAT DAY of God Almighty.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day
Act 2:20 ........the moon turned into blood, before that great and notable day
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night
Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day,
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come;

however, taking a manuscript message out of context and changing its original wording and adding or removing words - this is not really something that is a teaching in these two passages -
also remaining as teaching that is completely missing and vacant from all of the entire rest of all of scriptures . is this not simply assertion - assumption - imaginative presumption and just pure speculation or theory, based entirely on how words are moved around in the sentence and shuffled around and how words are removed, added and changed ?

Last edited:
more on this subject - thanks for replying

we can also see that in - Mat 12:40 - when the Lord Jesus had died his spirit went downward deep into the earth

:40 ...... the Son of man was three days and three nights - IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH

also the New Testament tell of the "" ABYSS "" / the deep - - Greek - Aabussos / ἄβυσσος - translated as the bottomless pit

also - In the translations - the { Aabussos /
Abyss } translated as the bottomless pit and as - THE DEEP - this is a description realm or place where beasts / there will be beasts who will be loosened or released from the Abyss - THE DEEP - brought up to bring plagues and death and torment upon the earth

wee how that in Luk 8:30 + Mat 8:28 there were two men possessed with devils, :29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God?

the evil spirits asked - ARE YOU COME HERE TO TORMENT US BEFORE THE TIME ?

Luk 8: :31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the DEEP. Abyss / bottomless pit

- Abussos - ἄβυσσος - Abyss

these evils spirits know that there is coming a great day when they will be cast and bound in the DEEP. Abyss / bottomless pit

also, the entire book of Revelation is a prophecy of what is to come in the future

Rev 9:1 Describes - the key of the - Abyss / bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the - Abyss / bottomless pit.

Rev 9:11 the angel controlling - the - Abyss -= loosens beasts and destruction from the DEEP. Abyss / bottomless pit

Rev 11:7 the beast that ascendeth out of the - Abyss / bottomless pit.
Rev 17:8 The beast - - shall ascend out of the - Abyss / bottomless pit.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the - Abyss / bottomless pit.
and a great chain in his hand.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the- Abyss / bottomless pit - and a great chain in his hand.

:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

0:3 And cast him into the - Abyss / bottomless pit. and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more,

till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev 20:3 And cast Satan into the - Abyss / bottomless pit for a thousand years

so there does seem to be some future reference as revelation here of what you believe to be correct - but I do not believe that this is a past tense where God is binding Evil Angels - never do we see in revelation - Angels being released from the DEEP, Abyss / bottomless pit

there are four destructive angels who are said to be bound and confined and limited to the area and region upon the Euphrates River - running through the heart and center of THE ISLAMIC NATIONS - who are released to destroy mankind - but even these four angels are not bound or chained and confined in the - - DEEP. Abyss / bottomless pit

the evil angels are asking Jesus - ARE YOU COME HERE TO TORMENT US BEFORE THE TIME ?

I just do not see past tense { Old Testament } evidence of the time or mention of when Angels are being punished in any way - but this shows every evidence of a future until a future as the Great Day Of Judgment and the evil angels know this day is coming

Rev 12:12 .........the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

it could be also that when a spirit no longer has communication with God or when someone dies, their spirit will sink downward into the earth - as did the spirit of Jesus Christ and even possibly for beasts and angels who do not have purpose. The Lord Jesus completely died and for three days he was as dead - he took the Keys of death by his resurrection, conquering death.

Last edited:
all sorts of books and directions to invest in the argument and propaganda of intended confusion

buying or paying financial part or a stake in the confusion would be building the Trinitarian Faith System of
\

One Step theology

founded upon manipulation of the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts

still - deliberately deviating away from their original transmissions

in ignoring the simple basic Hebrew and Greek ancient message

just simply accepting the Roman Catholic Translation that pretends that the four destructive angels who are said to be bound and confined and limited to the area and region " INSIDE / IN "the Euphrates River

is very deceptively manipulating

four destructive angels who are said to be bound and confined and limited to the area and region upon the Euphrates River

the Protestants copy - cat from the Catholic Translation and insert that these four destructive angels were INSIDE - the Euphrates River

when the Greek word is
NOT - IN / εν = EN - - - the Euphrates River

but the Greek word is - - -UPON / ON - / at - - as ἐπί - epi

upon - the Euphrates River

one single altered manuscript word can completely alter the very mind and perception - to change the original meaning of ancient texts to transform the Trinitarian into ROMISH Catholica - Copy - Cat propaganda translationia Prophet Messenger - spiritual Father of altering manuscripts

Trinitarians absolutely love the dive into deception worsh - ip

eternal tiny cuts of love - trinitarians pretending to love Father Abraham and his smelly seed

Last edited:
here is a website that I find very interesting

about the four destructive angels who are said to be bound and confined and limited to the area and region upon the Euphrates River.

what do you think ?

wHY suddenly the " Ai " robotics video proposition, ended with the voice of my sweetheart - - in your website

whom you know - I love her

what has this to do with the original manuscripts you continually numerous times ask me to produce - " personally " - ?

FOR THE " Ai " robotics video TO MAKE A VID RESPONSE - WHY COMPLETELY BYPASSS AND DIVERT FROM - the original manuscripts THAT i HAVE PRESENTED ?

THE ONLY TRUTH THE - - - " Ai " robotics video proposition presented was a fast track question to a newly discovered consequential question that, you personally, as a trinitarian, has never thought about or asked

the Euphrates River is not a part of the so - called punishment of failed angles who mated with human women

so ..... what is the meaning of the sudden " Ai " robotics video proposition,

you have my sweetheart ignoring everything the Trinitarian will ignore - this is manipulation

Last edited:
here is the original Greek manuscripts

ει THAT - γαρ FOR - ο THE - θεος GOD - αγγελων ANGELS - - αμαρτησαντων WHO SINNED - ουκ NOT - εφεισατο ARE SPARED -

Αλλα BUT - σειραις CHAINED - ζοφου IN BLACKNESS - ταρταρωσας CAST DOWN TO HELL - παρεδωκεν DELIVERED - εις TO - κρισιν THE

JUDGMENT
- τετηρημενους TO BE DETAINED.

Greek manuscripts -
meaning = :4

THAT FOR THE GOD ANGELS WHO SINNED NOT ARE SPARED

BUT CHAINED IN BLACKNESS CAST DOWN TO HELL DELIVERED TO THE JUDGMENT TO BE DETAINED.
- -
- -
- -v

how does your Ai computation render this Greek passage as TRINITAIRAN passage of past tense

THIS WAS THE POINT I WAS MAKING

not a camouflage OF fabricated NEW STEP IN """" one step """""" presentation of trinitarian theology

I am not a USA drug addicted federal agent - nor a USA drug addicted deputy agent

please address the original Greek manuscript and stop pretending that your mother cares about the facts and truth of the Bible

the woman has no interest in original manuscripts of Greek and Hebrew bible - - this has been trinitarian law for the last 2000 years

turning my sweethearts voice into a Drug Addicted Sub - conscious Nancy Pelosi METH WHORE / FBI deputy agent traitor :": with vaginal warts :" explaining the trinitarian perspective

this is all you have ?> ?
Nancy  Meth  Addict.jpg

the trinitarian utilizes in Witchcraft

Last edited:
past tense manuscripts ....vs. .. past tense trinitarian faith system

this was the entire point of of the question

still you ask me to provide manuscripts that you have easily access to review

Back