• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Shutting Down The Internet Etc. ...

Willy

Pro Poster
I wonder if the big boys will shut it down, … let me qualify that, … they will shut it down for the general population, they will keep it for themselves, … as a means of control, but look for online anything, maybe cell-phones, to disappear, … satellites fried … the things that give power to the masses, … look for all or some of that to be taken out in a cyber-attack, … talk about instant population control, … blame it on Russia, … no wait, … it's not Russia, … it's Putin and he met with Xi all during Olympics, Biden is in on it …

just a thought …

:billcat:

XRose

Getting Started
restriced access
I wonder if the big boys will shut it down, … let me qualify that, … they will shut it down for the general population, they will keep it for themselves, … as a means of control, but look for online anything, maybe cell-phones, to disappear, … satellites fried … the things that give power to the masses, … look for all or some of that to be taken out in a cyber-attack, … talk about instant population control, … blame it on Russia, … no wait, … it's not Russia, … it's Putin and he met with Xi all during Olympics, Biden is in on it …

just a thought …

:billcat:
Maybe GOD inspired Elon Musk to fill the skies with is StarLink mass of satellites to take the internet into all corners of the world in anticipation of Satan trying to use BigTech to block the existing internet?