• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Satan and the antichrists'

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
the question was does anyone know where is Satan located or the antichrist
the bible says a falling away, sometimes called The Great Apostasy
will the Church fall away?
With your morals, you are Satan.

Regards
DL
I only can give you these words
Matthew 12:25-26 (NKJV) But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
the question was does anyone know where is Satan located or the antichrist
the bible says a falling away, sometimes called The Great Apostasy
will the Church fall away?
With your morals, you are Satan.

Regards
DL
I only can give you these words
Matthew 12:25-26 (NKJV) But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.

If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
A good quote.

I knew you had one in you somewhere.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

What you quoted was for the body.

Socrates said the same with his, "who will make your shoes", to anyone wanting to live alone or cast out.

Seems we are not on the same page.

I was talking morals and you were talking survival.

Next time evil might not guide you.

Regards
DL