• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Satan and the antichrists'

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
You are not Christian.
Correct.

I may be a cut above, in the moral issues.

I am a Gnostic Christian.

Christians used inquisitions on us because they could not argue for their vile and evil Yahweh.

That is a part of why Christianity is dying.

I am not surprised that you would not recognize the God within you.

Jesus said that most would not and continue to live in poverty.

Strange that you will not let your moral inner anti-Christ denounce the genocidal Armageddon bringing evil God.

Regards
DL

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Christians are more alive than your think, your comments are poof
You say that God is in Christians, yes Christians make up a kingdom
Christ would say to Christians to examine their faith
moral inner anti-Christ only exist on those who don,t believe
good and evil became as one, meaning it must exist to know from right from wrong
The Armageddon bringing of an evil god. are under Satan
the result of the fall, cast moral issues in this case conflict, making morality issues like your comments are poof
Gnosticism is Mandeans believes more than one god these are Childen of a lesser god or gods
It is making a wager, and we know that the wager of sin is death

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
good and evil became as one, meaning it must exist to know from right from wrong
the result of the fall, cast moral issues in this case conflict, making morality issues like your comments are poof
Gnosticism is Mandeans believes more than one god these are Childen of a lesser god or gods
Then Yahweh and Jesus are dead and in hell for their sins.

Of course we believe in more than one God. So does your God.

Have you not read the first commandment that shows many Gods?

If you are going to try to talk of Gnostics and Gnostic Christians, remember that we do not believe in the supernatural.

We value good thinking and Gnosis too much for that kind of error.

Regards
DL

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started

If you are going to try to talk of Gnostics and Gnostic Christians, remember that we do not believe in the supernatural.

Regards
DL
Let’s examine your comments, yes?

You say the name Yahweh, Yahweh in Hebrew the God of Israelites
In Exodus 20:7, it say
"You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

The Lord is one, how?
In Exodus 20:3-5
You shall have no other gods before Me.
"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Read Deuteronomy 5:6-12 You shall have no other gods before Me.
meaning there were no gods after Him or before Him

The N A G Hammadi Scriptures you are referring to your belief
You say you don’t believe in the supernatural, but you worship the supernatural, if light up a flame and you camp around it and pray, the flame is supernatural, if light up a candle to your gods, that is supernatural, see can see this in Leviticus 23: 1-9

In 1 John 4:6, it says, We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
This means already your statement is an error

How do we know the true God?
Exodus 20:8-17 (NKJV)
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
"You shall not murder.
"You shall not commit adultery.
"You shall not steal.
"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's."

Exodus 20:8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
the God of Sabbath telling us the one true God

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Indeed. I'm all in for that.

"You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
Your point was?

Your bible says I can curse all but the Holy Spirit.

You do not seem to like that I follow your teachings on this.

Explain please.

BTW, did you note "LORD your God ", in terms of my never cursing my God, just the vile Christian genocidal one.

The evil one as compared to the Gnostic Christian God.

No one seems able to prove that statement wrong, Christian or otherwise.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
Thanks for the anti-bible morality verses.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death for his own sin.

If you think the Yahweh/Jesus/Trinity God is good, despite his/their genocidal and immoral ways, please tell us why.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
Look at Christian iconography.

Do you fucking see Yahweh on display or his Jesus, thanks to the immoral scapegoat using theology that Christians are selling?

Christian, en mass, break the first commandment.

I place no other God above the Yahweh/Jesus for doing evil.

All moral people will condemn him to the imaginary hell Christianity invented.

Right?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
but you worship the supernatural
No way.

Get a quote if you see me say anything so idiotic.

If there was a supernatural realm or entity, that reality, as a proof of concept, means that there are definitely many supernatural realms. Gods over Gods, or turtles over turtles, as the ancient minds said.

A Gnostic Christian is a perpetual seeker and cannot idol worship, which is what believers in a supernatural God do.

We try to think more intelligently, the way our ancient intelligentsia did.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
I do not quote as much as you, I do not have to get so much help, but let me adlib Jesus who said that the Sabbath was created for man and not man for the Sabbath.

Following that same wisdom, Jesus would say the same for religions and Gods.

It is our destiny to be our own masters and Gods.

Why would you give it up to worship evil?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Indeed. I'm all in for that.

Your point was?

Explain please.

BTW, did you note "LORD your God ", in terms of my never cursing my God, just the vile Christian genocidal one.

The evil one as compared to the Gnostic Christian God.

Regards
DL

Your point was?
This what thhe word says about cursing?
Numbers 23:7-10 (NKJV)
And he took up his oracle and said: "Balak the king of Moab has brought me from Aram, From the mountains of the east. 'Come, curse Jacob for me, And come, denounce Israel!'
"How shall I curse whom God has not cursed? And how shall I denounce whom the LORD has not denounced?
For from the top of the rocks I see him, And from the hills I behold him; There! A people dwelling alone, Not reckoning itself among the nations.
"Who can count the dust of Jacob, Or number one-fourth of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, And let my end be like his!"

Meaning the Lord curse no one, but one
Genesis 3:14 (NKJV)
So the LORD God said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly, you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life.

I’m just a student of the word, but Christ is our teacher
In James 3:1 (NKJV)
My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.

Explain please.
Your words are profound
In Ephesians 4:29-31 reading from the (NKJV)
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.

The evil one as compared to the Gnostic Christian God

I’m not a Gnostic Christian! I judge no man
In John 12:46-49 reading from the (NKJV)
I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

The word of Christ speak for themselves
Romans 3:3-4 (NKJV)
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged."

Last edited:

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death for his own sin.

If you think the Yahweh/Jesus/Trinity God is good, despite his/their genocidal and immoral ways, please tell us why.

Regards
DL
TheWordIsOne said:

You just quote in Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

This means the story goes like this
In John 9:34-41 Reading from the (NKJV)
They answered and said to him, "You were completely born in sins, and are you teaching us?" And they cast him out.
Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?"
He answered and said, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?"
And Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you."
Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.
And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"
Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

It seems that your inner conscience, that you may have a conflict with your inner spirit, two-person conflict within your soul, and something I can’t say

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Look at Christian iconography.

Do you fucking see Yahweh on display or his Jesus, thanks to the immoral scapegoat using theology that Christians are selling?

Christian, en mass, break the first commandment.

I place no other God above the Yahweh/Jesus for doing evil.

All moral people will condemn him to the imaginary hell Christianity invented.

Right?

Regards
DL
Choices Can man Justify his sins in trying to keep any of the Ten Commandments.

We read in Romans 3: 20 - 26.
Therefore by the deeds of the law, there shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference; For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, do declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. I quote again,

In Romans 3:24-26. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

(The word past-through, does not mean that God has not forgotten our sins.

Betty52

Advanced Poster
1 John 4:3

King James Version

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Matthew 28:19

King James Version

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
I do not quote as much as you, I do not have to get so much help, but let me adlib Jesus who said that the Sabbath was created for man and not man for the Sabbath.

Following that same wisdom, Jesus would say the same for religions and Gods.

It is our destiny to be our own masters and Gods.

Why would you give it up to worship evil?

Regards
DL
you keep referring to that man or men are gods

Genesis 3:4-7 (NKJV)
Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

Genesis 11:6-7 (NKJV) And the LORD said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.
Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

One language means the people are saying we are gods
Genesis 11:5 (NKJV)
But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.
these men are the same saying they shall build a tower to touch the heaven as gods

men are not gods

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
the question was does anyone know where is Satan located or the antichrist
the bible says a falling away, sometimes called The Great Apostasy
will the Church fall away?

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
1 John 4:3

King James Version

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Matthew 28:19

King James Version

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Those that confess are liars.

God in the flesh. How stupid.

Show the scripture that says an eternal God can die.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Advanced Poster
restriced access
men are not gods
Not to those who have lost reasoning and common sense to supernatural infantile thinking.

Talking serpents and donkeys never existed.

Prove me wrong.

You ignore Jesus who asked, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

You have, even as you say you follow Jesus.

Regards
DL