• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 16:24-25

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 16:24-25King James Version (KJV)
24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:24-25 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
24 [a] The grace of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah be with you all. Amen.
25 Now to God, who can strengthen you, according to my Good News,
in harmony with the revelation of the secret truth
which is the proclamation of Yeshua the Messiah,
kept hidden in silence for ages and ages,
Footnotes:
  1. Romans 16:24 Some manuscripts have verse 24:
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

24 This perhaps may have been where Paul planned for the letter to end but the Lord gave him more to give. Grace is what makes our walk in Christ able to happen. Jesus being our Lord is what makes life itself worth living truly without Him we have no life.

25 The one who established was Christ; it is alone by His name that we are saved. The gospel is the love of Christ, Him dying in our place so we do not have to be punished for our sins because He paid the debt. The preaching of Jesus Christ, is something special, it is an honor to be able to share God’s word in any way form to anyone. We are not going to have all the answers, He has all the answers, and we do not need to know everything to know Him.