• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Religion, Morality and Philosophy is what Jesus was telling whomever would listen

jdyson

restricted access
Religion, Morality and Philosophy
RMP Is best woven together in the following biblical verses

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?
(Ezek 14:7 KJV) For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow
(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.
(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.
(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.
This is the one I like the most----
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

The above is what Jesus was telling whoever would listen in the streets when the local Rabi’s told the occupying Romans that if they stopped Jesus’ talk; about the Jewish bible the current public unrest would come to an end.
We all know what happens next.
Have I missed something-?

jdyson

restricted access
Which religion? Atheism is a religion.
I was baptized in a Catholic church when I was a baby and soon after circumcised. The women I married was a Baptist, so I joined her church. Now at 71 I do not attend any churches.
Now Coreissue, you tell me

JanellePerez

No. But this is not only in the Bible verses which you have mentioned below, if you show them with the name, then it should be seen in the right way. The Bible is the bridge that connects us to the Almighty who realizes the Lord Jesus. A book full of biblical knowledge, good intentions and very thoughts that take you on the right path and help you find the purpose of life and existence. There is no need to go to church to see Lord Jesus, he shows you the philosophy from the thoughts of the Bible.

Willy

Pro Poster
No. But this is not only in the Bible verses which you have mentioned below, if you show them with the name, then it should be seen in the right way. The Bible is the bridge that connects us to the Almighty who realizes the Lord Jesus. A book full of biblical knowledge, good intentions and very thoughts that take you on the right path and help you find the purpose of life and existence. There is no need to go to church to see Lord Jesus, he shows you the philosophy from the thoughts of the Bible.

Welcome to CTZ JanellePerez ...!

:tiphat:

Willy

Pro Poster

God has left you something as an inheritance.

:cross:

JanellePerez

If you start your living style with such thoughts daily, then it would be like taking the blessings of the Lord. A Bible verse generator is an online tool that allows you to read Bible verses on a daily basis and helps you to have a pleasant joy with thoughts of God.