• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

question

Speak Light

restricted access
The scriptures are very important to believers in Yahashua, The Anointing.

They give prophecy that the tribulation is only going to last for seven years, this is a short time for all of these signs to take full effect and for the world to go up into total world war, for the WHOLE ENTIRE world to TURN ITS BACK ON ISRAEL, including America,

{ if America is still around or able to protect Israel } during the tribulation.

All of the entire world will stand united against Israel to make war against Israel after the seven years of tribulation.

Also, we know that - True Christians and Bible believers know that when Israel rebuilds its temple, begins to enact the Old Testament Laws and enforce them, and begin to get close to the true identity of the God Of The Bible - then the entire Muslim, Catholic and Protestant world will unite with the non-believers of the world and will fight to destroy Israel.

Israel will lose the war and almost be completely destroyed then Yahashua will return a third time and fight a war with the saints from the rapture with him and they will completely destroy the world populations who have decided to make war against His chosen people, the Jews. / Israel.

Zec 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

these judgment signs are to BEGIN to take place and thereafter the beginning of sorrows and horrible events transpiring - the rapture and second coming takes place and be shown as SIGNS - before they fully happen. Then seven years of tribulation will take place.

I would like to ask a question to my Trinitarian friends

If Yahashua promised the thief on the cross that today he would be WITH HIM in heaven / paradise

how does this conform with the Trinity doctrine that claims that Yahashua is another SEPARATE DISTINCT person - who is separate a separate person / individual from the Father who is a Co - Eternal , Co - Equal and Co - Omnipresent person of God

What I mean is -
If Yahashua promised the thief on the cross that today he would be WITH HIM in heaven

how does this make sense with the Trinity - how could Yahashua meet him in heaven while he was still on earth - and had not ascended up to his father ? -

Did Yahashua secretly resurrect from the dead the very day he died and was was placed in the tomb and then come back to life for a few moments while in the tomb and ascend up to heaven just to meet the Trinitarian thief in paradise - and then return back his tomb and then DIE AGAIN to be resurrected again after three days ?

how does this make sense ? - If Yahashua is another SEPARATE, DISTINCT Co - Eternal , Co - Equal person of God, how would he fulfill his promise that he made to the thief on the cross to be with him the very day he died ~~ in paradise ?

If he was dead for three days ? Did Jesus make a special trip back to heaven just for a short visit ?

Greek manuscripts
Luk 23:43 και And - ειπεν speaking - αυτω himself - ο this - ιησους Yahashua - αμην Amen - λεγω saying - σοι you - σημερον today, - μετ with - εμου me , - εση I am - εν in - τω the - παραδεισω paradise.

:43 And speaking himself this Yahashua, Amen, saying, you today with me , I am in the paradise.

Yahashua was reassuring telling the thief that He was with him and that he " Yashashua " was also in the paradise.

From looking at the original manuscripts - could it be that Jesus was assuring the Thief that THIS VERY DAY HE WOULD BE WITH HIM but not referring to paradise - as the manuscripts say ?

would this be better understood that when Jesus preached to the souls in prison that the thief would have opportunity to repent then - instead of Jesus going up to heaven immediately after they both died and in heaven he would be having a special JUDGMENT DAY just for the thief alone ?

:43 And speaking himself this Yahashua, Amen, saying, you today with me , I am in the paradise.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The spirit Jesus Christ is the second person of the Trinity. The flesh of Jesus Christ is human. The flesh of Jesus Christ went into the grave at the cross. The spirit went into paradise in the pit.

When the spirit of Jesus Christ rose from paradise he led the Spirit's of the saints with him. The flesh
Of Jesus Christ was resurrected and his spirit returned to his body. He rose to heaven in his crucified body along with the saints, including the thief. He offered his sacrifice to the father and then returned to the earth in a glorified body. The spirits of the saints remained in heaven.

During the trib the saints will attend the marriage supper of the Lamb. After the millennial kingdom and the destruction of the earth the lost will be judged at the white throne.

Speak Light

restricted access
The "paradise " mentioned in verse :43 - is the realm of the dead ?

Could not the preaching of the spirits in prison simply be referring to the all living people who are alive and spiritually imprisoned ?

Why would we assume that Jesus went to the dead to preach to them ?

Why would we assume that anyone is in heaven before the rapture or second coming

Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Last edited: