• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Pentecostalism

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
There are those who believe in gifts of the spirit, as do. They are not Pentecostals or charismatics.

Then there are those who elevate the gifts beyond what the Bible teaches. They are Pentecostals.

Over time many of these distinctions have been blurred.

Kundalini is now pervasive in Pentecostalism.

Kundalini means false Holy Spirit.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
In Eastern mysticism people seek to open themselves up to be possessed by ascended Masters.

Those entered are called golums.

I urge you to consider the information on this thread. You should see how all this relates to each other and the dangers in it.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
For many people Pentecostalism is feelings based.

But they do not realize that is true for many religions.

An example is Mormonism says proof of what they believe is because her heart tells them so.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I urge every, in or out of Pentecostals, to turn to your Bibles.

I posted a lot of good information here but the final bottom line is you need to prove it for yourself.

If you cannot find what you're looking at solidly stated in the Bible it is not real.

Gifts are still given. But the occult and others believe the same thing about what they are taught this area.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Another red flag is if every other word seems to be telling you to give them money.

Do it and you will be blessed and rewarded.